To all straight male anons, if you were offered $1500 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $1500 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Yeah, probably.

No

I made another 2500 from an initial 3k btc investment in just the last couple days

Also living cheap is enjoyable

Honestly yes

Mug that's 2 fucking rent payments. Hell yeah. I'd do it on the reg and get a fucking house downpayment.

adulating is hard and I don't want to deal with expensive purchases

For $1500 I would gargle it.

Absolutely. Under those stipulations I'd probably do it for a couple hundred.

Nope, neither gay or a whore let alone a gay whore.

No because $1.5k is not enough to compensate for having that disgusting memory burned into your brain for your entire life despite being straight.

Too many "straight" faggots here saying yes when they don't consider the long term ramifications of going gay for only $1.5k.

I actually have a fag that I meet regularly that pays me $100 to suck my dick.

I go to his place about once a week. I drink a few beers, unzip, and let him go to town.

Not the best BJs in the world and it takes a long time for him to get me off since I am not attracted to men, but the extra money is nice.

nope

Shit that a bunch of games, Ive done gayer, riskier shit for less.

Teach me your ways

$400 a month. Hell that's a grocery bill for the month.

no

5k is my minimum

>who am I kidding 3.5k is probably my minimum

Can I up the deal to 3000 and 20 min? Then yes. If not, then no. 1500 can't do anything to make the experience worth it.

No, and I'm a poorfag

yes i need to pay off student debt

it would depend on what kind of person he was

but in the real world nothings a secret

I'm a poorfag and "faggy" enough so I'd do it

yet another gay thread.

nope, I ain't gay. I wouldn't do it for 1500 Bitcoins, even less $1500

also, sage in all threads, and GTFO, you gayfag, go back to /lgbt/