Yes Or No And Why:

Yes Or No And Why:
We should convert all human females to slaves and treat them worse than animals?

we'll start with your daughter first
/thread

t. virgin wizard

Animals deserve way more better treatment that any woman, let's just start milking and eating women that should be good

No cause I'd pref all men to become women's slaves :3

What if women became animals slaves

Yes, because China.

thats hot

That's right. If any woman dont have owner before 25yo should be chopped for meat

Insex is love!

Can't you at least samefag your /thread like every other loser so you don't come across as a self-congratulatory douche?

No because people have empathy.

But women are not people

Every home should have a woman like this in a bed at all times!

those who enjoy this thread will enjoy
/r/fretton or Sup Forumsfretton

I'd want mine with bigger tits.

yes, because boner

>/r/fretton or Sup Forumsfretton

no, they don't

they act a lot

cheap boobjob

Does it matter? Her holes are tight and that's what's being used!

We'll start with your mother, becaus she gave birth to shit

yes
because they've overly dramatic about everything in life. Their lives are normally that boring and that easy that they have nothing to do with their time than think about ways to be backstabbing, conniving, hurtful, mean. etc.

Women are honestly pieces of shit

Right

No. Because we are human. We treated woman (as a species) as property since we developed civilization. And I'm not saying treating them as subhuman is not human, but it is human. Humans are animals, and we developed a thinking brain. Since women were breeding mates who are generally physically weaker with more down time due to pregnancy, basic biology, eons of male dominance came to order. Now, the backlash of that is the new wave of revenge for that known as "Neo-Feminism", not to be confused with the equal rights movement of Feminism that is now dead - real feminists are now known as equal rights advocates. It's the same backlash here in the USA from slavery, where racism still exists as an excuse to promote it, but blacks (thanks to slavery and the draw from it), blacks have privilage that whites don't - causing more black-hating racism, because we are humans. So, demoting women to meat puppets, a bad idea. Equality for all, privilage for none, is the only way to do good. Once that ideal sets in, only realistic biological standards will be noticed.

No. You have to treat them as well as we treat domestic animals with delousing, giving them all their shots, dog food etc

They're weirdos. I get the behind the scenes of their scheming cuz I have a vagina...and they're twisted. They plot and plan like straight psychopaths. If you turn them into slaves and treat them worst than animals... they will figure out how to turn your plan on you so somehow your the slave and make you think its what you said you've actually wanted all along and just didn't want to know how to express your feelings. I'd be careful.

You have no objective way of measuring privilege. It's an ill-defined concept, like unqualified "equality." You can only measure things like pipeline disparities or outcomes, which subsume any biological component.

No, because my mommy didn't hit me as hard as your mama did or leave our family so I don't have some weird misogynistic slave fetish.

The fact that you think that question is really interesting makes you seem like a very sad Elliot Rodgers faggot.

Human males unable to type a proper sentence should be ground into slop for the women.