ITT: Post your favorite album others guess things about you

Very into sport
Loves retro video games

You probably think the 60s was the best time for music

i don't know any of these well enough to guess stuff, sorry.

have been your favorite for a longtime
actually schizo

You're a single middle class mother

discovered VDP through Smile

lonely, but came to terms with it

loves to crack open a cold one with the boys

nigga

uses windows

has a mellotron fetish

wishes he could be a rebel

has problems with air circulation in his room

plays The Sims

feels like he should have been there when the punk movement was born

has a meticulously updated RYM profile

follows 4AD releases religiously

You like your drink, sometimes a bit too much.
Hippie.

Never gave VDP a chance until right now and man this album is awesome. Just listened through the whole thing. What a wonderful mess

Nerdy but secretly very cool and smart

probably older, laid back, will be a cool dad

reddit

you are 12

is this REALLY your favorite clash album? genuinely curious

you have trouble expressing yourself sincerely

Depressed Corbynite student.

Thats not funny
How the fuck is it Looney Tunes?

You own more than three band shirts.

PC gamer.

Ready to dispatch some muzzies.

Exaggeratedly large breast buds, for a male.

Pansexual.

Doesn't know about real bush music.

Roast me Sup Forums

Your pic conveys a massive distrust for the black man and their congenital shenanigans, possibly with good reason. You would sell your booty for a carton of cigarettes if push came to shove.

my mom

wishes they could live in the world in their mind

You are either a 16 year old girl, or a 36 year old man. Either way, I won't be calling you to help move a couch ever.

Long, stringy, black hair. Unkempt facial hair or cut into some demon looking shit. Black Jeans, black band shirt. Can deliver a pizza like a motherfucker. Currently deciding whether you and your people can accept the fact that you may very well wife up Shi'tonya Jenkins down at the Pizza Hut you both work at. You hate her kids but wonder if you can't somehow profit from the gibs. You wish you could lift weights. Enjoys long walks on the beach, and grew up jacking off to the drummer for Poison.

>lazyposting
kyselves

You live around an area with lots of forrest and mountains.

You're an opinionated fuck. Don't need an album to reference for that one.

You're not good at this, so I'll give you one more try. It's flat as a witch's tit and hotter than a nigger's bicycle where I come from.

Smokes faggity cigarettes. Skinny, damn near anemic. Whores find you trivial. You are thinking of letting your personal hygiene slip as a statement, but it's all you have going for you as a person. Will probably never have an AIDS scare once in your life. Should probably listen to some Slipknot to put some hair on your balls or tits.

Not the same guy but Utah or Kansas

Bankrupt! by Phoenix

>hey guys have u heard of saucerful of secrets? it's the best pink floyd album haha
>beatles are a FUCK
>I only like things that Fantano likes

Dad?

You have fuckin great taste and I want you inside of me.

Appreciates a good dyke that isn't afraid to get a little mud under her fingernails, if you know what I'm driving at. ;)

bi and very introspective person

Very close, dipshit, but it's Florida.

Probably ripped but too much of a weirdo to get laid
30+
White guy who shops at Zumez
Quiet but nice guy who has a dorm all to himself
Guy working at some low end job and recording acoustic music on the side
Hipsters

You faggot, Florida doesn't count as a state anymore. It's just alligators, Mexicans, and crank now

say something.

Very weird dude. Intimidating just because you seem like you don't give a fuck. Not in a good way, more in a possible sociopath way.

Really cool guy. Likes to chill more than anything else and is a bit of a slacker.

Artsy kind of dude who sees himself a bit better than you but won't say it.

You know the value of setting the atmosphere when it comes time to making fuck. A class act. Definitely white, more than likely male, patrish tastes otherwise. Liquor is not off your menu.

wickedly smart but works a shit job due to lack of motivation

Lots of people respect you but not a lot of people hang out with you

Despite not having the best at home living situation you have a cheery attitude but you love to take risks and can sometimes get into trouble.

You get distracted easily by little things, and this annoys some people but really it's just an attention too and an appreciation for detail.

Holler back in 2-3 months when you'll be freezing your man-tits off for the next half a year while I'll be riding down A1A looking at bikini'd sluts, then jumping in the ocean after.

You're a chill, quiet dude who tries to take care of himself. One of the older people on the board.
College age, underachiever, introverted. The Beach Boys are your favorite band but you haven't been listening to them for terribly long

bump

damn lazyposters

Does drugs, likes to enjoy himself. Pretty antisocial but doesn't mind having one good person for company. Hates crowds. Might smoke cigarettes.
Introverted, but creative. People mistake your quiet nature for disinterest, but that's not the case.
Tired a lot. Very self focused, but not in a narcissistic way. Has had some sort of tragedy befall him in the past.

Its why these threads die so fast. No one wants to put in any effort.

Dedicated his life to Thrash
Easily excited
Smokes weed

flirts with lots of girls at parties but never bangs them

F

not your run of the mill, garden variety alabama country faire

:(

best taste itt, fucks bitches and gets shit done
probably antifa
rest are numale redditors
fuck yourself
it's because everyone posts the same albums every single thread because mu has shit taste

>this entire fucking post

Says the guy who's album looks like a monster truck toy ad.

Is a very chill guy.

>fucks bitches gets shit done
>everyone else is a numale redditor
>fuck yourself

>listens to mid tier sludge

that was gonna be the original name of the album famalam

I shit you not

Sub-human power 'groach, or faggot ass SJW college student. No morals. Not a reader.

You are an epicurean by nature. True sensuality in a hot fuck is what you live for. The inherent danger in overindulging in fine foods and heady beverages is not something you are unfamiliar with. Probably a little older, female, and would die to go back to the early 90's and fuck dudes who looked fem as hell... same diagnosis if you're a dude, come to think of it.

White trash. Either late teens or early twenties.
Interracial sex in a gym atmosphere meets dorm life meets pizza and movies on a Friday night. That's you.
No imagination. Possibly math student. Your life has been fast tracked for you by your family.

pls no bully

Definitely not black, probably have a penis (albeit macro - see first part about not being black). You have explored many avenues of music. Truly appreciating other styles of art as well as diverse styles of music is a door open to you. Possibly cultured parents, but not 100%. Feel weird about liking 'Terminal Redux' by Vektor, but no one needs to know. Sex is a mystery to you, and you are no Sherlock Holmes.

I've never heard this meme, you're off the hook.