Please I need to add more to my collection

Please I need to add more to my collection

erryone be cool, I got this thread now

Chloe is shit. Impossible to tell which pics are fake.

This one's insane

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

didn't expect that tattoo, holy shit i spit out my coffee.

shopped

and this one's actually not shopped

Love these threads

>not even edited

fucking nightmare fuel

You are welcome guys this'll be a weekly thing every Monday 9pm.

I have seen hundreds of these threads but I still laugh like the first day. Ty user.
Also the tattoo pic is fucking gold.

dem man shoulders tho

reminder of how cute she used to be

Are you fucking kidding me

Yeah testosterone can really ruin your body

Sometimes, I just can't tell what's shopped.

Always reminds me of Darkness from Legend.

Hulkamania is coming for YOU!

I like this picture of her because of those DSLs but other than this she's gross.

Lmao just noticed that

do you guys think that kid knows about these shitposts?

ZA WARUDO
TOKI WO TOMORE

girl on front dude from behind that can be handy to crime

Bump

I refus to believe.

Probably my fav

not sure if PS

No point editing it. Same result.

Anyone have the one with her and bane?

Never change Sup Forums

why are these so fucking funny

I want to shit in her cunt then smash her teeth out with a hammer

WTF mods some of thes are faek

Because she's misshapen even without the shoops.

And this one is real!

holy fuck haha didnt notice

kek

wasted trips

it think someone, not me ofcourse.
to photoshop that mexican kid to every photo and shop.

She just needs a tit job to make her look female again. I hope she gets one soon.

bullshit bwana, look how wide her shoulders are, she's got a man body

I really love this one

where did things go so wrong

implying she was ever good looking. look at her shoulders and hips they're the same as they are now

I want to see a pic of someone handing Chloe on of these shopped pics to sign.

not that user, but
>homosexual spotted

bump