ITT we rate Star Wars movies

ITT we rate Star Wars movies.

Rate the seven episodes with an integer number from 0 to 10, using every integer at most once. I'll go first.

10 - III
9 - V
8 - I
7 - VII
6 -
5 - IV
4 -
3 - II
2 -
1 -
0 - VI

10 - VII
9 - III
8 - II
7 - I
6 - VI
5 - V
4 - IV
3 -
2 -
1 -
0 -

10 - V
9 - RO
8 - III
7 - IV
6 - VI
5 - I
4 - II
3 -
2 -
1 -
0 - VII

First trilogy God Tier, second trilogy Ridiculous Shit Tier, third trilogy (episode 7 for now) Great FX with a scenario that fits on a bus ticket Tier.

You're a faggot, and anyone that takes Star Wars seriously is a serious faggot.

Star Wars is serious business

10 - V
9 - IV
8 - III
7 - VI
6 - II
2 - I
1 - VII
0 - RO

How can you watch VI and not cringe at how fucking bad literally every part of it is? Pic very much related.

Also; hurr durr first trilogy is and will always be best. Get over yourself.

except the original trilogy is the best so far

Stupid nigger, luke and darth's fight at the end was fucking amazing, dont go slingin that shit around like the whole thing is bad

Ok that's true, you're right. And I am exaggerating, it's just that the drop in quality from V is so immense.

Ewoks are a remarkable piece of science fiction you puppet hating piece of shit

10- V
9- IV
8- III
7- VI
6-
5-
4-VII
3- RO
2- II
1- I
0- The Clone Wars

Endor was such filler. These fuckers dropped ROTJ from a 9 to a 7/10.

Explain

Star Wars was never good.
It was always over-rated shlock, and stole far too many ideas to name from Jodorowsky's Dune.

III? III is way worse than I. Fuck you you 2000s hollywood appreciating nigger

I find your lack of faith disturbing

The emporors mind fuck on luke in that movie is amazing

addendum: it was a ploy to sell toys from the beginning, engineered by the monumental hack known as George Lucas, who, like a typical Marin county louse, has literally no idea how to write anything.

you underestimate my power

10 -
9 - V
8 - IV
7 -
6 -
5 - VI
4 - VII
3 -
2 - I
1 - II
0 - III

Not sure about 1 and 2., I just remember that 3 is the worst with everyone just pretending to be a retard. Let's be honest, Star Wars is a shit franchise with its foundation being 2 good movies.

Your image just did numbnuts. Ewoks are timeless, fantastically nostalgic, and provide an amazing antithesis to the snowy vehicle visuals of hoth

Everyone hates I for pic related, but I think it's underestimated since it has beautiful world building.

III is easily the best though. III embodies everything Star Wars is about; the balance of the force, totalitarianism through fear, the nature of good and evil, and, of course, Darth Vader as it's centerpiece.

>they tried to make money therefore it could not be good

If you drop that dipshit and the cheeseball battle scenes the rest of that movie is ok.

The cinematagraphy was heavily aimed at children. Much more so than phantom menace. The pacing was cringe and without attention to art or beauty

Timeless, nostalgic? Those don't even mean shit.

Antithesis maybe, but no one can justify amazing. Why even? Like fucking look at them, this is really the best they could come up with? Even their lore and behavior are sub-Disney tier.

That's not even what I was saying. What I am saying is when the key and only purpose is money, it waters down the work, regardless.

OG trilogy > new trilogy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the prequel trilogy

Sure, no one else shares that copy-paste, unfounded, look-at-me-I'm-a-real-fan opinion.

The new trilogy is a low budget tv show compared to the prequel trilogy

>trying to call someone out for being 'look at me'
>tries to look cool by 'liking' the shitty star wars movies

kys

Yeah, really shot in the melodrama style, particularly III. There's an ok political intrigue story trapped in all that shitty film making

correct

I'll like whichever I want thanks. Seriously, that ridiculous stance of "the original is always best and nothing will even change my opinion" is toxic and just flattens out any serious discussion on the movies.

George Lucas got lucky with the first movie in 1977, AKA "A New Hope". The rest was just cashing in. "Empire Strikes Back" was an entertaining installment, the third one sucked (too many mucking fuppets).

The prequels were dogshit, but if you're young, then you were a little kid when they came out and apparently they were awesome, lots of action and sfx and no questions asked.

I saw the one where Han Solo gets shanked by some big nosed kid with a light saber online, someone was streaming it. Thank God I didn't waste a penny watching that crap.

The one that came out last year with the hot little fucktoy I have yet to see. Something tells me it sucked, though.

From best to worst.

Signs
Boo! A Madea Halloween
I
IV
II
III
V
VI
VII

too much george lucas, the ewoks were basically the jar jar binks of ROTJ

You must've been sipping your wine and tipping your fedora.

Reasons no one respects Star Wars fans. Someone gives an intelligent opinion and you herp your diaper full and start crying.

fucking bad acting, too much bad greenscreen just like the other movies, still had many of the problems from the previous prequels and also fucking ruined darth ader with that noo scene at the end

> intelligent opinion
> The one that came out last year with the hot little fucktoy I have yet to see. Something tells me it sucked, though.

Fair point.

>makes fun of someone else for their preference
>'how dare you attack my preference!'

fuck off, summer child.

Bad acting plagues all of them tbh. And no man, that Darth Vader shit at the end was cash. Ok the noo might've been a bit much, but the lavafight and Obi shouting at him "you were meant to bring balance to the force!" gave me fucking goosebumps.

It might very well be his preference. All I'm saying is that it's sooo fucking overrepresented since everyone started copying it because they're 'true fans since the beginning'.

And don't start about summer, that just makes you look like an idiot.

Fuck the mandela effect. C3PO has golden legs !

>gave me fucking goosebumps.
we call that cringe over here

10 - V
9 - IV
8 -
7 - VI
6 - VII
5 -
4 - III
3 - spaceballs
2 -
1 - I
0 - II

10 - V
9 - I
8 - IV
7 - VII
6 - FA
5 - VI
4 - II
3 - III
2 -
1 -
0 -

as opposed to arguing over which star wars movie was the best? kek

Are you saying there's too much arguing over star wars movies? Why are you here then?

yeah but the characters were also pretty weak compared to the original thrilogy, only good character in prequels were obi wan. Also there was definetly some good acting in the original trilogy, i can agree that in episode iv mark hamil and maybe carrie wasn't so good either but harrison ford was still good and the characters were interesting and had some depth to them

also i can agree that the last fight was pretty good, and the fight scenes throughout the prequels were all very good but that doesn't really matter when you don't care about the characters involved in them.

That's a fair point, although I feel like acting, characters, and intrigue are like the only important things anymore. First and foremost, Star Wars is an incredible fantasy universe with cool philosophies and great imagery. Without that the whole thing would be a bad drama, so I don't think you can ignore that visual and imaginative aspect.

What is right? Silver leg or all golden ?

I'll rate by my own rules. Films are all shit. KOTOR is the only decent Star Wars thing. KOTOR II was complete ass, but better than all of the films.

>Believes the summerfag meme

Empire
A New Hope
Clone Wars
Rebels
Rogue One
Revenge
Awakens
Return
Clones
Menace
Christmas Special

KOTOR is fucking amazing, never tried KOTOR II. Worth the time?

Fuck you,

Worth the time, but don't expect KOTOR-tier awesomeness.