As a p-psychologist anything!

As a p-psychologist anything!

If you need kind words, a l-loving hug, or help w-with dealing with the effects of seroquel on your erections, I'm h-here for you Anonymous!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

what are the effects of seroquel on my erections

T-tends to cause priapism or prolonged erections! That m-means you can go multiple rounds (directly to the hospital to have blood forcibly withdrawn from your penis).

Good Morning, Sunshine. I hope life is treating you well, and thank you for all that you do.

It's q-quite a good morning, Moonbeam

where can i get seroquel

Why does dad hit me so hard

A d-doctor, if you h-have one of the mental conditions that r-requires treatment.

It has a lot of side effects; if you don't have bipolar or schizophrenia, you don't want it!

Go to the police if your dad hits you

Dead hours, huh?

Ah, m-mornings are always slow f-for me.

Not usually this slow though.

What do you think about the protests in Virginia?
>my gf wants to go to war and kill blacks, wtf

Here

*blinks slowly* S-sounds like your girlfriend is k-kind of a piece of shit.

L-look Revy, it g-got even worse!
What a m-morning.

And what's your take on the protests?

what an awful thread

>psychoLOGist

She is the most amazing woman ever, I was taken aback by how fucking racist she is.

I want to die but lack the nerve to kill myself, how do I grow balls?

It's n-not that bad. Had w-worse.

M-my take? I don't l-live in Virginia, s-so I have no opinion. Besides Nazi's being a default enemy in FPS's for a reason....

D-doesn't look so amazing from m-my vantage point, but I'm half Japanese Anonymous. I know exactly h-how poorly America can t-treat a slice of t-the rainbow when it comes to brass tacks.

Why d-do you want to die, Anonymous? *wraps her arms tightly around you*

Lol where do you live?

I thought it was a good morning?
I'm only going to have a good morning if i keep off Sup Forums until noon. The world is just disappointing today.
Please come back if you or anyone you know needs help to stop eating their own poop.

Despite the similarities between "homo" and "psycho", being a fag doesn't make you a psychologist

Should I stop having a long distance relationship?

Why do you talk like a spastic?

NYC, b-before that NJ, then PA f-for a bit, then NJ again....b-before that Germany, then Japan.

So w-why are you here then?!

I'm, at b-best, a lesbian, not a fag.

*blinks* I n-need more information than that, Anonymous.

It features you and BC.
At least revy is here, that's an upside.

how do i make myself want to talk to people

I d-don't. I've known q-quite a few spastics; they don't t-talk like this.

She's still amazing. Even though she's racist as FUCK she still eats Sushi

OP, why are you roleplaying as an anime girl?

So you're back in NJ now? Why?

Who the fuck is BC?

D-don't know who that second person is, b-but what is your beef against me?

I f-first thought that was a fish lady split between two tall boxes. What a w-weird picture.

Can you g-go into more detail? It s-sounds like you have social anxiety, which would b-be best treated by therapy.

I'm n-not.

No, I'm in NYC r-right now.

Would b-be a deal breaker for m-me Anonymous. But I'm not you

Your imaginary friends?

why can't your field ever agree on anything

Why do we exist?

*blinks* I'm n-not sure what you mean by that.

So whats with the stutter? Not trying to out you I'm just curious

How do you afford the NYC rent? I heard the dems there raise price of everything.

Nothing in particular, you just seem supremely uninteresting.
The "look at me" stuttering is a big turnoff

what's your go-to "rebuttal analysis" of people who point out that psychology is not a science

OP I recently fucked myself up on a peddle bike(2 months ago) still pretty rekt, how do I psychologically get my ass back on a bike? I have like mini PTSD flash backs when I sit on the fucking seat.

So you're saying I should break up with her?

S-same reason chemists c-can't agree on the specifics of certain kinds of aromic bonds.

Shit is hard man.

Question is invalid.

*blinks slowly* B-because I have a good job.

About two weeks ago, i felt so fucking great. it was unreal how awesome it was man, just smiling all the time, laughing at everything, felt like i could do anything. Now im super depressed for no particular reason, constantly think about suicide and just ending it all, but i can't come up with a solid reason why. The only reason i dont is because i know i'll feel better eventually :DDDDD
And then there's this chick i met two weeks ago who's pretty cool, i thought she was really into me, but im having doubts now man. what makes me better than all the other dudes trying to get her?
fuck man, i have so much shit to do at uni as well, but i feel like i've learned nothing in three years here. but i've wasted so much time and money on this that i may as well finish it, as there is literally nothing i really enjoy doing (apart from playing guitar, but realistically i can't make money from that).
I can't be myself around anyone on account of being incredibly racist, sexist, etc etc whatever "ist" word you want to call me. Gotta keep everything you feel inside brah :DD
Probably just bitching about nothing, but it's real frustrating.
All g, i'll sort it out bb :D

Why do you type in stutters and what do you think it says about you as a person?
Got anxiety?

S-sorry, that's not why I d-do this.

It's a homage t-to the original Alice of 2008

T-the fact it is part of STEM.

Not m-my call. I would, but you aren't me.

*blinks slowly* Are you physically injured still?

How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Already explained.

It s-sounds like you had mania and t-then fell back to depression.

Have you been to a doctor? Could be a sign of latent bipolar.

I'm saying you talk like you have severe autism.

Feel.

So what kinda girl or boy would you be interested in?

P-people with autism d-do not talk like this.

S-someone who I c-could fucking talk shop with. I've g-got no one who actually knows how to program here!

Evolution or creation?

okay, so do you prefer penus or the vajynah

ive booked a therapy appointment but they never called back
kind of starting to give up for the moment
my antidepressants are making my feelings mixed all the time and i get this intense feeling of dread even though everything is fine

and dont you fucking call her a fish lady

I have anxiety, I feel worthless, I feel a therapist shouldn't waste his time with me. Any advice? No I'm not going to therapy

Fine, perhaps you took a bath in extremely cold water and happen to be autistic.

Evolution. I use it every d-day in my work.

I h-have no preference.

yeah, i thought it sounded like that, and thinking back it might have been going like this for a while. But i also hate those people who self diagnose and shit, and not keen on spending money to see a doctor just to find out im mentally ill. idk though, maybe it's worth it.
Thanks for replying mang, i appreciate it

Is it worth keeping a long distance relationship until we meet when there can be other girls out there?

Still physically injured, and I believe my supposed "sprained" wrist may actually be broken. Getting a second opinion in a week. Still scabbed up from my left elbow to my left shoulder blade.

What if I told you the stuttering was started by the original Alice and that Alice2 only maintains it as homage to that person? Plenty of threads on Sup Forums have gimmick OPs. Honestly that's one of the things that made the 2007-2010 era great. I had a similar view to you when i initially wandered into these threads and after being a total pain in everyones ass and demanding answers i have determined that Alice does this for the benefit of others and not herself/for attention. Girl could get attention easily without the Alice persona.

Is this the tea bitch?

I don't know why I enjoy reading these threads so much.

Probably just fun watching enraged anons attack OP for whatever reason.

You rather talk about work not about feelings??

Why are y-you not going to therapy?

*wraps her arm around you* Just s-saying she looks that way. What is w-with you people and not wishing t-to go to therapy.

Here, let me spell it out for you:
You are not worthless; you are a human being god damn it, your life has value!
Go to therapy, get the medication you need, adjust it, get the therapy you need, adjust it over and over until you find what works for you.

It takes time. It takes energy. It's worth it.

Hey best friend

*shrugs* N-not autistic.

It's d-definitely worth it Anonymous.
If you cannot afford it, email me at [email protected]

I'll pay for it.

You n-need to go to the doctor then before you even THINK about getting on a bike!

This is the least depressing thread on Sup Forums, for now.
Pat yourself on the back!

Yes it is.

That's m-me!

Yes, if you feel the relationship is worth it.

Favorite genre of music?

Alright, so there's a man-ish person that possesses a pussy, but also a woman-ish person that has a dick, kermit the dinosaur puts a gun to your head telling you to decide who to put your sexual organs inside.
WHAT NAO

I c-can talk about feelings any day. I r-really wish I had someone to collaborate with.

I c-can't reach!

No, it r-really isn't

Jazz and Blues

*blinks slowly* I h-have internal sexual organs, n-not external ones.

Hey. You know I saw a few people asking about you the other day. Seemed like friends of yours.

because i feel i would be a waste of time, i'm always a waste of time, i'm a complete waste

Just w-what I needed this morning.
Thank you Anonymous, are t-the other two pictures going t-to be posted too?

You aren't. *gently kisses your forehead*
Get the help you need, Anonymous.

That's what we are here for

LOL

>mfw

I l-like how you posted three picture, of which one d-doesn't fit at all. Good work.

PLEASE GO NEWFAGGOT

*sighs* W-well, it could be worse.

>*gently kisses your forehead*
.///.
s-stop that, i'm not worth your kisses
i'm worth a bullet though

Do you love you some chix with dix?

Thank you for the support, you seem like cool person. But i'll try figure this out on my own, don't want people to know what a failure i am :DDD

Only dreams now

If you could physically insert your internal organs inside (via consumerism, not prolapse) what color is your choice?

*wraps her arms around you from behind and rests her head in the small of your back* You are w-worth the world, Anonymous.

hello ms. psychologist
i broke up with my gf a year ago, but still have feelings for her and now another girl comes over and falls in love with me

problem is, i still have feelings for my ex and i wanna move on from her
what do?

HIPAA d-dear. Your medical records are private.

How l-long were you dating your ex?

My BF left for 1 Month.

Its halftime now but i miss him so fucking much.
I know he loves me and he knows that i love him too but the longer hes not here the more i feel we are drifting apart.

Sometimes i get the feeling he does not want to phone/text/ w/e with me for reasons i dont know.

Im just getting slowely but surely depressed