Hehe bash the fash! punch a nazi!

>hehe bash the fash! punch a nazi!

>OH NO! THE VIOLENCE MUST END THIS IS SO BAD VIOLENCE IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE SHAME ON YOU :(

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/widget/video-embed/1023348803845
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This trend of driving cars into groups of people isn't going to end, is it?

It's just gonna get worse.

It will end when the trend of blocking roads and interrupting everyone's life (including risking people in ambulances) ends. As simple as that.

I truly hope, with all my heart, that every single scum that got ran over because he was blocking a road is either dead or cripple for life. Fucking deserved it.

quads ! check'em !

you mean these?

welcome to legislation fast-tracking AI-controlled cars being the only legal machines on the road.

I mean his

You have been visited by the flying nigger, press N to have safe flying trips

So that's what they are pushing now.

Oh no I can't go down a road, better kill these people.

Doubt it considering Trump and his buddies likes fossil fuels and any ai car would be electric.

was the Nazi rally not blocking roads too?
Do you really think this guy was just trying to get somewhere?
Nah, you just like violence and murder, cool!

Soon as they hit, kick or throw something at his car they are fair game.
What's he supposed to do sit there for hours till they decide to finish up for the day?

This

yes because inconvenience doesn't give you the right to end life

Planes and ships will still need them.

I feel for this guy, he's gonna get fucked in court

His faec is so calm..
N sweet mofo

His intent wouldn't been to end life. Just to get through. What would you do if you were surrounded by a mob beating on your car?

Still much less though if the many millions of cars in the US were gone.

no, he's going to get the stupid prize he won.

It doesnt I agree, but pissing off a wrong guy may end up like that, he gets in prison and stupid antifa girl ended up dead, was blocking the road worth it? If anifa wasnt so stupid they would know the answer to that question. I wouldnt personally do that because sjw life is worthless and not worth spending life in prison.

ISIS, Alt-right, conservatives are the same everywhere aren't they.

They can burn fossil fuels to generate electricity.

This is the beginning of the end for the right. They had their chance and whiffed it on the fat orange idiot.

Now he gets to go to prison for murder, excellent choice

Weird because it kinda feels like blocking a roadway and attacking a 2500lb metal box on wheels the stupid game..

>that niggers face when he realizes his kicks got scuffed

GODDAMN CRACKAS!

I'm glad someone said this. Seen so many 'ha ha ha, alt right snowflakes are fun to punch and they just take it' threads, and my first thought when I saw the car hit the crowd and the 'o no, violence is bad' response was to laugh at the hypocrisy.

>>Traffic more important that human lives.

Kek

>when you're white and complain about Islamic violence on facebook but then copy their tactics

altright is a jewish trick:

spencergate.wordpress.com

How about if Captain America hates Nazi's, so should the American People.

I don't disagree, but Cap would pound Antifa and the counterprotesters to death, too

Wow. That is some hardcore conspiracy-ass flowcharting.
Is this what liberals do with their time instead of getting jobs?

I'm sure he would be ok with the American Public fighting against the destruction and domination of the People of this great nation.

*record scratch*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Kekd

that damage control tho..

The creators of Captain Judea, err i mean America.

>Jack Kirby; born Jacob Kurtzberg. His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[4] were Austrian Jewish immigrants

>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon to a Jewish family, the Simons lived in "a first-floor flat which doubled as my father's tailor shop.

Why is all of the attention being paid to the hovering black man and nothing is said about the white guy with a tramp stamp doing a flip?

You idiots. Listen to the sound very beginning of this video:
nbcnews.com/widget/video-embed/1023348803845

It starts with a bang and a tire chirp as the car drives by. This is the sound of the car dropping off of the large brick speed bump/crosswalk that you can see briefly after the car passes. The chirp is from the tire bounce and the bang is from the car bottoming out. To all you dumbasses, this is what put the large crack in the rear bumper, not a baseball bat.

At this point, you can already hear people screaming before he reaches the crowd. They already knew he was dangerous.

The camera pans down for a moment, which is the moment in time when the picture at left was taken (before you see anyone swing at the car). After that there are no more brake lights until after he's ready to reverse out of there.

After the car reverses by again, the camera pans up the street where he originally came from, and there are almost no protesters.

No one attacked his car first. He was not out for a leisurely drive

Did anonymous hacked the Stormer?

no. Anglin got his domain suspended from Godaddy. to drum up sympathy and shekels he defaced the front page of the site. but nothing was damaged. user has denied involvement.

these jews are scamming everyone for shekels while larping as evil nahtzees

>Hurr de durr imma stand inna road derp
>Oh noez I got hit by a car!

>WHEN WILL THE VIOLENCE END?

Go post your thoughts and partners on FB you faggots

you sound like a muslim defending a jihadi.
altright is dead and its sad you have to come to Sup Forums to make these threads because Sup Forums ran you kikes off. very embarrassing for you.

BUT MUH NAZIS GAAAAIIIIIZ
DEY ARE EVUUUUULLLL
CNN SAID SOOOOOO

Shoes all over the ground, Air Jordans holding strong.

What a compelling argument.

care to debate it?

Neither does having different ideas.

Yes. I'm very interested in how you can argue against such a simple concept.

Cause: Don't stand in the middle of a road.

Effect: Don't get hit by a car.

Please argue against this.

Good eye, but I've see gayer guys try to join the mile high club in more unique ways.

Cap hated Nazis and Commies, like any good American.
That's why no one in Charlottesville deserves sympathy.

>avoiding the actual point made
guess it was a compelling argument after all? so much so that you avoid the point completely and deflect to the non-nonsensical. Let's try it again?:

>altright complains about trucks of peace
>altright drives cars of peace

therefore, you sound like a Muslim defending a Jihadi by defending the idiot who ran through ANTIFA. if theres a difference... what is it? :)

So if I see a jay walker would that give me the right to run him over?

I wish all of them died.

Choose one.

>I truly hope, with all my heart, that every single scum that got ran over because he was blocking a road is either dead or cripple for life. Fucking deserved it.
You think blocking a road should be a capital offence?

It wasn't the state executing them, it was a driver with the right of way

Yeah, deliberately driving a car through a crowd is on the same level as a bit of a punch-on, good point.

>when you realize the altright was created by a bunch of jews

If he had right of way why is he being charged? How odd.

Why americans like niggers so much?

It should actually be dealt with by the cops since its illegal for the very reason that someone might hit you, whether or not it's morally just. You're just statistically more likely to get hit standing on a road. There's no reason to do it since the people you're blocking will resent you AT BEST so why stand in the fucking road. If it worked as a means of protest, people might not be running over you in anger. So why fucking block the road? No antifa scum ever answer that question. If it doesn't fucking work, why block the fucking road? Seems like you just wanna bitch when you inevitably get hit for doing something stupid

>John Derbyshire
>altright
lol, wut?

tear gas makes people weep
must mean they're pussies
kek

You nigger loving americans disgust me

>literal WW2 propaganda
How do you feel about Cap joining Hydra thanks to current year SJW writers BTW? Hydra were friends with Nazis once right?

Lol black niggir fly and not wings, fuck niggors and americans shit. i it a proud mexican better then usa always

So his heroism isn't accidental. That makes me feel better. Thanks user

Daily reminder. If someone acts like a traitor SJW from Reddit, they are.

N

And again, Antifa refuses to answer

What purpose does blocking roads serve nowadays since no-one wants to sympathize with road blockers? They're getting ran over by random people now. It's a deeply, fundamentally flawed and stupid way to protest

So again, probably without a reply, yet again, why block the road? Do any of you cowardly shits hiding behind your mobs even have an answer?

>liberals
>human
pick one faggot

Jesus, is this for real?

Conservative values lead to the same thing everywhere: perpetual war, complacency, and death.

Nice argument though.

You can see the damage on the bumper and rear windshield and the crowd was armed.

Angry retard ran over some angry retards after they attacked his angry retard shit.

It's angry retardism, not terrorism.

This was the escalation that we warned the political violence supporting angry retards would happen.

no its just fake shit Sup Forums makes to to trick stupid white kids into racism.

Everyone knows Sup Forums is controlled by the jews

Were you in that thread to confirm its fakeness? What's your reddit account? Also
>if I mention the Jews, Sup Forums will accept me as one of their own so I can subvert further

2/10, obvious kike

>was the Nazi rally not blocking roads too?
If they did they deserve the same fate. Why did you assume I'm siding with the alt right rally?

>Do you really think this guy was just trying to get somewhere?
Don't know, don't care. By intentionally blocking the road they denied him of his freedom of movement.

>Nah, you just like violence and murder, cool!
Not at all, I just like living in a lawful state with civilized citizens that don't chimp out and disrupt the peace whenever they feel like it. Their cause doesn't even matter. They could be protesting for sick children for all I care, if they break the law and riot they deserve to get mowed over.

Not American btw.

>>Urban terrorists life is more important than the basic rights of the rest of the population and the public peace

Do you have a drivers licence? If so hand it in, dumbfuck

>gets held up in traffic once

When you brain cannot handle three plus sentences. Resort to simple minded insults.

Implying somebody can't handle three poorly argued points isn't a simple minded insult?

I was merely pointing out the fact that you're a dumbfuck, who very well may not even have a licence. Most countries have laws relating to avoiding hitting pedestrians if possible, regardless if they're in the wrong or not.

>nbcnews.com/widget/video-embed/1023348803845
why the actual fuck are they blurring out the license plate

James field (the driver) did nothing wrong
Check out these webms

Pedestrians don't have right of way off the sidewalks. The moment they step in the road, without crosswalks is jaywalking in most countries. Education does wonders when you use the technology the world has given you. But I'm sure you would call Google a dumbfuck too.

If you catch the video at the exact right frame (5 second mark), you can see that he hit the brakes

Yeah righto dumbfuck, I suppose that's why the guy this all relates to is sitting at home enjoying his freedom.

Because it's hilarious

N