DES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
youtu.be/SQegaumykbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just another shitty top 40 song except its in Spanish

What is the big fucking deal?

PA

What have you achieve in your life so far?

CITOOO

What the fuck does that have to do with the song sucking?

UMADADADOODOOBABBAIIIITTTOOO

it is the most popular song in the world right now. therefore it is the best song in the world right now.
deal with it faggot

but it is not a good song

That' the typical poptimist response. Don't like shitty top 40 song no.4567? I bet you're fun at parties xD.

Its literally garbage. Only fags and contrarians care about this

>BOOM. BA-DOOM BOOM
>BOOM. BA-DOOM BOOM
>BOOM. BA-DOOM BOOM

I fucking hate this shitty overused reggaeton beat REEEEE

Can someone please explain to me how this song became so popular? I don't know shit about reggaeton.

Whoever decides what gets to be Top 40 threw a dart at the wall and it randomly landed on this song.

This is the reggaeton pop shit that actually deserves so many views, and you all know it

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo

> good goy, everyone knows if you don't listen to (((top 40))) you're some kind of weird outcast virgin who masturbates to hentai
> make sure to buy tickets to see Katy Perry! yaaaaaasss queen, right goy?

i mean it sounds nicer than 95% of the rest of the shit that plays on the radio so why the fuck not

It's really good party music. If you go into it expecting anything else then you're retarded and deserve to be butthurt.

Your taste in music is probably garbage btw.

this. it's one of the few songs on that shitty workplace radio station i can stomach.

PA

>current year
>its now contrarian to be conformist

lol @ this guy pretending he goes to parties - is 'virgin' such a caustic insult to you that you'd do and type anything to avoid the accusation? everyone sees through your facade.

CITO

PASITO A PASITO

it's called dembow riddim, you filthy maricon

>It's really good party music

Nah, it's garbage. It's only good because it makes everybody (specially the bitches) really turnt up, but that's only because it's a big fad.

When people forget about this abomination, nobody is gonna care anymore, unlike the actual party classics.

P.S.: the parties you go to must suck balls boye

It's minimally competent musically, and believe me that's high praise when you are talking about reggaeton.

>TMV will never reunite to make a patrician reggaeton album
Why live?

Can someone, ANYONE, explain to me why this is so popular?

I understand that "muh south american oogabooga bandwagon" from all spic countries jumping on that shit, but why's it such a hit in Europe

Nobody likes Spanish people, the only Spanish singer that people liked here is Ricky Martin

The guys arent really that well known (outside of their scenes afaik, it's basically a PSY2.0 getting a hit on your 11th album)

And the lyrics are just about fucking

Is this how normies are revolting against the mememuble rappers and nigger infestation or something?

This song is such a fucking anomaly, it doesnt make sense that it should go so "viral"

Help me understand this mystery Sup Forums

If you went on parties and talked to girls, you would understand why this is such a hit.

Latin-american rythms is full of sensuality, and it can be developed in a good way (for example Bossa Nova) or in derivative trash for the masses (DES--)

i like the part where he says desperate cheeto

what does despacito mean though

>If you went on parties
impeccable English there, Jose

i wish your kind would stop fucking already

I REALLY don't like spics.

Bitch, this is actually good reggaeton
youtu.be/SQegaumykbQ

Haha shut the fuck up dude, you yourself explained the sense of it. Go outside user, there's this thing called sunlight.

samefag