Is this girl for real? I mean, how psychopath must a girl be, to even come up with these demands...

Is this girl for real? I mean, how psychopath must a girl be, to even come up with these demands, and then try to use it as a binding contract in only her own favour? And how out of self esteem must a guy be to consider accepting it, even for a short second? Would /b say 'Yes, angel', or just kick her right on the pussy?

I got a boner reading this I would accept everything because I only have traps on my phone so they are men so I don't have to delete the pics xDDDD

At least she's up front about being a cunt. Most hide it until it's too late.

Depends. If she's hot then say you'll go with it and bang her as much as possible. If she won't let you after a month, then kick her in the pussy and gtfo. If she lets you, keep it up until she finds out you totally lied about accepting the contract and then kick her in the pussy.
If she's not fuckable then kick her in the pussy straight away.
Also, who's "Austin"? "Tyler, Noah, Deven, Josh"? Depending on the answer it's an instant kick in the pussy.

>Also, who's "Austin"? "Tyler, Noah, Deven, Josh"?

I'm just guessing here.
Austin is his brother, who also sometimes want to see him.
Tyler, Noah, Deven and Josh are the guys (that he knows about) who already fucked her. And he is not allowed to use it against her.
My 2 cents.

Kick her right in the pussy

What a joke, I'd laugh at any woman who trys to pull this shit. Only a beta cuck would agree to this shit

Why is this even being discussed? Obviously this is a meme and not real...

this bitch needs a kick in the pussy

What's she look like

What do you think Keegan is?

>What do you think Keegan is?

>I'm just guessing here.
>Austin is his brother, who also sometimes want to see him.
>Tyler, Noah, Deven and Josh are the guys (that he knows about) who already fucked her. And he is not allowed to use it against her.
>My 2 cents.

Would guess his closest friend for the last 10 or 12 years or so.

Thought same thing.

Also if this isn't fake that's clearly nuts.

Post pics of girl and we'll decide if you should accept them.

To be fair, this kind of sounds like a list she's made after he's been caught cheating or doing some shady shit while in the relationship.

I mean, it's crazy demands but the relationship is doomed anyway from that, his cheating or resentment over demands or a mix of everything.

Holy fuck dude, no way lmao

Underrated coment

Kick in pussy? No, headbutt ovaries.

... or a Falcon punch.

Yeah that's what I thought as well he was definitely caught cheating

Getting caught cheating definitely warrants a mental disorder to sprout in the person being cheated on.