Where are the leaks?

Where are the leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ShO1nCK.png
imgur.com/a/oGf0X
reddit.com/r/ginger/comments/2uzr86/shockingly_classy_for_me_still_boobs_of_course/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Habe Snapchat?

Don't play with me boy. Are there really leaks if so.

BuMP

Bump

Please God hear my prayer

Bump

where is the sophie turner fappening

whob dat

Bump

Someone uploaded one of them to Imgur but it isn't great quality

i.imgur.com/ShO1nCK.png

well u can definetly recognize her

not too bad

>o
You know the rules!
MOAR!!

good enough

don't play with my heart like that!

God dammit I fell so hard for this
>.png

I do love me a redhead

shes hot
more?

Little bit too pixelated to really see shit given how dark the room is, but hey, better than nothing!

Her "leak" is weak. Next to no face and only two pics with tits. Might as well look up fakes.

Who's this?

those are actually fakes... they been disproven long ago

meh, real enough

bitch from game of thrones

best pic ever

bump and pls be real

this is dumb... so im suposed to get turned on by this... lol fucking corny.... lady sanza nextime please just keep your clothes..... and flirt it was better....

Bonus Maisie.

Need pictures of Catelyn Stark. Everyone is over looking her. The handjob queen of the North they used to call her.

is this confirmed?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Prove it asshole

The moles on her back weren't in the original picture that was circulating why would you photoshop moles on a real pic

When and how? I mean, it's her place, as seen on Instagram.

As said before, thats faymougles. Freckles are shopped in, too.

what originals? post them.

imgur.com/a/oGf0X

you dense fucking retard it's not hard to find them if you have more than 20 iq

You're a moron if you think that's her

You don't need to 20/20 vision to see that those are photoshopped. Just look at her hair line in that first pic.

fake as shit

Did Faymougles have breast reduction surgery or something? If not, that's not her.

it's not sophie turner for the 100th time, it's faymougles. you guys are fucking thick

press the source button, it's posted on reddit from her account. god fucking damnit you're dumb

here's the thread if you're too dumb: reddit.com/r/ginger/comments/2uzr86/shockingly_classy_for_me_still_boobs_of_course/

dat distorted room, tho

>imgur.com/a/oGf0X
>uploaded 6 feb 2015

She really needs to learn the basics of Photoshop.

your point being?

sophies pics have been out since around 2013, so some said they were cp

good thing that's not sophie then

why all you guys are insane for this bitch? Everybody is on hormones for her, but there's way hotter stuff in Got. Osha and Igritte for example

yup

She looks like Boy George and they are real gay faggots

Sex with her must be infuriating.

"C'mon luv, Put yer cobbler in me gobber! Yeah now chuck yer muck in me minge! Cor blimey and strike a light, guv!"

Sorry man but her "leaks" are non existent. Right now they are simply pictures securely protected by the cloud...

Also, redheads are pretty easy to fake as they generally all have the same fair skin, cancer freckles everywhere, and really hard to find distinguishing marks to use for comparison...

Im hoping for them as well, but I've seen whats been presented to us the past week and nope.

Funny thing Sophie actually is a natural blonde

It'll do

Cool dude, you wrecked my whole thoughts on the matter, mommy must be proud...and "the funny thing is" its sooooo fucking funny too, you got everyone rolling on the floor laughing budd, well played...

Fuck off chach

Sophie, Amy Willerton and Margot...

Then i can give africa its own lake visable from space.