I just joined the freemasons the other day all me anything

I just joined the freemasons the other day all me anything.

Why?

You probably should have joined the introduction to proper grammar group.

which kind of mortar is best?

why the fuck do you have to lie to people on the internet? It's an anonamous board. Not exactly the place to brag. No one gives a shit about masons. Nothing secretive about them.

Yeah the freemasons aren't a secret society lmao

Will you kill Flat earhers at Solar eclipse of August 21, 2017 while they proof truth?

They let a retard who can't even type a simple sentence correctly in their secret club. Okay? Now what? Do you want a prize??

Astronauts are freemasons. Do they look smart? LOL No. They are there because they agree lie about everything just to earn money.

How did you join? I'm also looking to join to help me further my dream of starting my own construction company at some point in the future and I would like good connections to resources and good people to hire. I've been told by some that you can just walk into the lodge and ask to join and have been told by others that you can only join if you know somebody. Also would it be better to join before or after I get out of college for my degree in civil engineering?

If you join for personal gain prepare to be black balled

freemasons will let anyone in these days

Well, I would be joining for personal gain and to bring others i the free masons up. As far as I know the free masons are a shell of it's former self. I'd think of what I want to do as revitalizing it.

befreind someone who is a member of a masonic hall, go drinking with them at the hall, make friends with a few people inside, ask to join and get your recommendations. its harder to get upstairs and women cant advance easily.

been upstairs etc. weird shit

I know you can't be an atheist in the Masonry but are Asatru allowed? I assume the rule only exists because atheists can't swear to a God which could make them untrustworthy. Are my chances of getting in going to be hindered?

not really, there's a lot of books and expensive drinks

There's actually a straight up open free mason "church" whenever I go through this certain town. They even have the fucking logo in shiny ass gold. Big as hell hanging in front right next to a big mainstreet.

I sometimes wanna go check it out but not actually join.

you really just need to believe in god, they have their own rules. Quite a few people fake belief.

Congratulations for joining the satanic churches branch for old white men who don't want to admit they are now soldiers for the antichrist and are denying christ.

they mainly discuss stonemasonary and the best techniques.

As a current mason I will say
>satan isn't real
>their is no savior
>i don't sttend any meetings so..

they don't discuss religion at meetings anyway.

sorry, my shit grammar. i meant i'd been upstairs etc. very odd atmosphere. got family that have been masons for years

Now now, that is very naught considering your obligation, however you are just an EA so I suppose it can't be helped. Try leveling up before coming onto Sup Forums to talk about modern masonry.
I'm also curious, are you Scottish rite or York rite? Because there are some differences between the two and how the degrees are performed.
Also not a satanic group, it essentially was started as a guild to protect building secrets, and act as social security blanket, numbers peaked after the war, and have been declining ever since. I joined out of interest, but it really is as simple as asking a Lodge or a Mason you know to join and being judged fit enough of character to be let in.

yeah I do too, that's how I first got in. I should be taking over my Dad's Stonemasonary company in 8 months, which is the only reason they let me upstairs.

did you see all the huge chairs and the chequered floor? fucking weird

SPOILER: At the 3 highest level you get told by your Mentor that the true God is Satan.

I quite like the floor, it's the shields and the lights I think a weird. (sorry for late replies, Orkney wifi's shit)

How many times did you gwt pegged?

No wonder sin is so great

Did you got introduced to the satanic rituals yet?

Well i hope youre okay with killing cats and dogs while pretending to be influenced by a "greater force" the "almighty dark force that rules the universe" while doing business with other members. Im done with that, i found myself better off with the light force and my true higher self independent of another entity from the lower dimension that cant elvolve to the high because of his nature.

Hope you sleep well and enjoy your life, it wont stop once youre dead, your consciousness will either go to the higher dimension or by choice to the lower or stay at this dimension and if you keep doing those sacrifices for the lower dimensions you rewrite your nature yourself, nothing more to add.

If you look at Masonic Lodges, they will have the compass symbol OP has presented, but they often have another symbol right next to or beneath it. It is the symbol of the Eastern Star. What does the Eastern Star represent? Lucifer. Satanists in the Satanic church know this and it is repeated in their churches. It's referenced in some Satanic Metal bands as well.

Did they teach you the handshake where you tickle the other Mason's palm with your middle finger?
Asking for a friend.

Hows it feel knowing you've joined the new world order, user?

You got that wrong mate. Its tickle the balls.