Does anyone want to be platonic penpals (with email)? I'm 19, speak English and Arabic, Muslim (woman)...

Does anyone want to be platonic penpals (with email)? I'm 19, speak English and Arabic, Muslim (woman), far right with politics. I would like someone that agrees with me and we can get along.

why not have someone who disagrees and have an actual conversation?

but wait...

Post pic with timestamp

This

I'll counter that offer with "fuck buddies with a liberal atheist". We can meet in the middle at "fuck and don't speak to each other".

Sure thing. kik : Wolfgang Todesengel
Ill send you my email here. Better not be troll

You can email me and I will send time stamped pic at
[email protected]

my snap chat is mrtootsmagic if you wanna talk. Im far right canada fag, English only

shouldn't you cover your face like a good muslim woman?

>far right
>Muslim
Pick one

It's not mandatory
Both

but it does show you're more devout and submissive to men like you should be
do you really believe your in your religion or not?

Literally the same

It's basically if your face attracts too much male attention you cover it and same with everything else but the standard is you have to wear baggy clothes dresses and a hijab.

>Tfw islam is a roght wing religion

>hate gays
>oppress women
>love guns and bombs
>super into religion
Sounds pretty similar to me

You sound like a cuck

Truth hurt, snowflake?

makes sense
you should definitely let men dictate your wardrobe
since muslim men rape so much, i can see your reasoning

I don't have snapchat or kik, you can send me an email at [email protected] and I will send timestamped pic to vertify my identity

Oppress women? What's wrong with being a submissive woman? Men generally have more responsibilities, are more mature and intelligent than women.

You forgot terror attacks by driving into a crowd

You gotta hail The Satan first.

not sure if troll

I wasn't really criticizing. Just finding the common ground between Muslims and the far right.

glad we agree
your religion is clearly correct about women being inferior
now we just need to legalize raping 9 year old girls like your perfect prophet mohommad did

7 year old girls. Thats the age Mooohamed liked and mariaged.
Enough said? Just bomb that shitty Sandplace called Middle-East back to the Stoneage.
Wait, there is still the Stoneage...just bomb all the Sand until it turns into Glass.

You're all giving different ages, which one is it?

the koran gives somewhat conflicting information on when they first fucked, but they're all between about 5 and 10
does the exact age really matter?
mohommad obviously knew that allah thinks fucking kids is perfectly reasonable

>dun dun, another interpretation
If I recall, the Shi'ite school (a sect in Islam) says that Aishah was closer to 16 when they fugg since she was already helping feeding the troops at Badr(?), she'd be in her prime before their marriage.

Arent the Shiítes get killed by other Mulims because of living a "false religion"?

Even in the same religion, the muslims will ways to kill each other. ´m just bored and anoyed with this shit. Just kill all yourself and give the rest of the world a better place to live.

show us your tits first

>Platonitc
We don't get along here, and we don't agree on any thing ether.

>shiites being killed
Yeah, everytime. The news you hear about bombings in iraq and pakistan are almost always targeted at them.

Also, mass genocide of muzzies would require a new religion to take hold and force convert them, otherwise they ain't going nowhere.

That's how you can tell someone has absolutely zero knowledge about what they are talking about. Not once was Aisha mentioned in the Quran.
You're right, closer to being 19 if you actually take in the accounts of when her sister died and such.

Anyway if you're an ex- Muslim, a Jew, or an atheist odds are we won't get along.

>ex-muslim, jews, nor atheists not welcome
typical muslim, ptuiii
what, scared your worldview is destroyed, habibti?

no I get enough of those in my day to day life on a large scale so I want to penpal people that I won't waste time arguing with but I can deal with atheists at times as I have converted some before but Jews are a big NO and same with ex Muslims unless you're looking for advice to come back to your faith.

Ya allah i can't believe how many ignorants are in this thread. Seriously some of you should stop being cucks and go educate yourself ass hats

>ex-muslim
>going back to allah
have you ever tried that with anyone else? i don't think none of them's ever going back to the faith.

i'm the disillussioned guy and I've actually been having a pretty fucked up view of religion in general. Hear me out.
>I believe in a God, but not from any religion

I asked around and apparenlty I'm a theist, just that. Maybe I'll still have a chance to go back since it's basically required by law if I ever want anything done in my country. Also, by this post are you shi'ite?

>ex-muslims going back to Islam
Their punishment is death. I see whores here all the time as soon as they get with an atheist guy they quit being muslims and ride the you know what carousel. It's disgusting and they will suffer in their life and afterlife for it even if they don't get their punishment they will have the shittest life possible.
Do people that know or care about you leaving Islam? You're from an Asian country right? Are they less strict about it there than in the ME?
Yeah I'm a Shia Iraqi (I do have some Persian blood too) Muslim. If you were on Sup Forums days ago you probably seen my thread.

>this
yeah, people in this world need to learn to discuss differences and actually learn something instead of leading their whole lives as a stupid asshole who doesn't listen to anybody with the same exact opinion.

>death to atone for sins
harsh but that's the way it is, huh? fuck over the shahenshah and you'll have to pay the ultimate price.
>people know bout me
Only 1 chick, and we've been lost contact for a couple years now. Hell, I still go to Friday prayers and still recite dua at the end.
>my country
Depends on the region, where I live it's kind of so-so. You'll get your sexy girls, hijabi girls, and sometimes the rare niqabis. But the past few years have seen a rise of interest in Islam, like our own renaissance if you will.
>being shi'ite
Sunni my whole life then tried Shi'isme for a year, went on forums and even found a local imambargah. Even befriended a mirza on Twitter. Best year of my life, only thing I can do now is listen to the latmiyats and all since I haven't been practicing for almost 5 years now.

*without

so you live in the us?

Fucking Nazi Sandnigger

You're interesting. I know death as a punishment is harsh but it's a lesson so people won't do it. It usually only happens to people that make it public that they are atheists. I see sharia as a way to end degeneracy just like how fascism was successful in doing so when it was done right.
Why did you decide to quit Shia Islam? In my early teen years I was secretly an atheist but still practiced kinda like you but as time went by I realized I was only believing the bs atheists feed to me and that I did genuinely believe in Islam and sharia. I had a tough childhood so that did probably push me to decide to go with the first thing that made sense at that time.
I have live in the US for 9 ish years. I came here with my family didn't have a choice I was really young. I do regret living here and I get a feeling that I don't belong. I see the inside scoop on how shitty the refugees here are and can only wonder about how terrible they are in Europe. They live in expensive houses here drive expensive cars yet are on food stamps and have free medical insurance that the government is paying for. They literally leech off the government and it makes me angry because not only that but their children get westernized and degenerate. For example this guy I knew that was also a refugee used to date a lot of Spanish and white girls in high school and now he been married to a Muslim girl and has a few children by her. It's a good thing that he grew out of it but it's unfair for people that been practicing their entire life to get the same result.

>proton mail
>asking for platonic friendship on Sup Forums
>far right politics

>woman

Something ain't right about this. Feels like bait.

>a lesson so people won't do it
But yet people still do. Just like Hawa, people still strive for the bad, even if it meant their lives. Nothing changes, the world moves.
>sharia as a means
Comparing it to fascism is harsh, yo, but I get your point. Tbh, I think this relates more to your "rough childhood" since you want to see the people who hurt you punished. And I'm guessing, since you can't touch them legally, you're just coping, hoping for Allah to send something down to fuck over your abusers.
>why I quit
Around 2013, my country got a Shia scare. We started banning the faith, arresting local chapters, comndemning them to hell in our after-prayers dua. I stupidly told my friends and family I was one. Eventually, get co-erced back into Sunni and been disillussioned ever since.

East Coast?

so just out of curiousity what your purpose of getting penpals? Personally I'm more aligned with Since I don't really prescribe to any religion but still believe in God
>I went to higschool that was mostly baptists and I was ostracised allot because of it, even though I didn't even anounce my personal beliefs they just sort sensed I was different
I tend to lean toward the Witness's of Jehovah just because there version of christianity makes a tad more sense than the others, and they actually don't believe in hell.

>JW's have no hell
Tell me more, I'm interested.

What's your concern, bro? Tell me before I get recruited into ISIS or somehing.

well basically They don't preach fire and brimstone.
They believe that when you die your soul goes into a sort of hibernation
>hence the eternal slumber
And that on judgement day
>theres numerous names for this but judgement day is the most common
God will come down and Judge all the souls, those who he deems worthy will be resurrected brought to live his on his new paradise
>the bible refferences this as a "change in the system of things"
and those not worthy will just stay dead.
This is a basic run down, if you want more I suppose I can email you, however theres a site call the watch tower that is basically the central hub of the JWs and will give all the info you need.

>actually believing jehova witnesses
>2000+17
Nigga what the fuck kind of mind control drugs are you on those fuckers are crazy. I've had them at my house 10 times trying to convert me and force their way in, last time I told them to get off the property or die and they haven't been back.

thats why I said I lean toward them. I'm well aware of there cult mentality. I lean toward them because because on paper there beliefs are sensible and direct, while as other sects of christianity have tons of loops and hipocracy and reek of corruption.

Cool tbh, never knew that this punishment-less religion sort of thing exists. So you do bad and you don't get punished for it after, you just can't enjoy chilling with God. I guess that it inself is spose to be sad, for them.

Cults make the world more interesting, imo

Well from my perspective organized religion is just a way to control the masses. The only thing that makes me slightly spiritual is the trip you see on dmt, although that's probably just a delusion caused by the psychedelic. It feels like you really are in another plane communicating with God's or something, but that's most likely just the drug and not a spiritual thing. Anyone I've met who has joined the jws here has ended up a shell of themselves, only living for that church, which I think is fucked up.

Yeah cults are interesting kek. I just don't want to have to actually deal with them on my property. I almost joined The Temple of the True InnerLightto just be a degenerate and do drugs, that's a cult I'd be down with.

yes this is basically how I see things, the only difference between you and me is that you've rid yourself of any belief, but I still can't help feeling that There is a God and the jehova's witness beliefs gives me more solace.

I feel as if there are many gods based off the dmt trips I've had, but I also feel that they have mostly abandoned this planet and don't play an active role in the happenings of the world. They just observe, and people who go to the extremes like dmt or meditation meet them. It's hard to explain unless you have a lot of psychedelic experience, and even then talking about psychedelic experiences usually just makes you sound completely crazy.

Like one trip I had was a whirlpool of dots changing colors then a pink two headed and bodied elephant emerged. After looking into religions for symbolism of the elephant, I found that it is an important aspect of Buddhism/Hinduism, Ganesha.

Is OP gone? Also, we all Godless theists now

Another trip I had was visuals of empty space, a sensation of floating around aimlessly, then a voice echoed to "come closer", the trip ended shortly after I tried to gravitate towards the voice. It definitely seems very spiritual, but as I've said it could just be delusions caused by the drug.

I believe in god, I just don't believe in men pretending to speak for him.
>also I think she left shot her an email but no responce yet
>mfw this whole thread was an isis honeypot to log IPs to send bomb of peace to.

I like how I came here to consider trolling op, then ended up in one of the best discussions if religion I've had.

your just a drug addled degenerate, Overdose so you can stop pollute God's green earth please

>implying I haven't overdosed before
Why you so mad?

Tits or G.... wait... nevermind!

Ill write you what is your email? Also provide email with proof you are op in pic.

I'm socially conservative, fiscally liberal and against central/government planning. (True Christian)

>OP responded to me by mail
>Used my real, everyday use e-mail
How much fucked, from 1 - 10?
Also, fucked up the wording on that.
*Faithless theists
Godless theists makes no sense

one of those rare gems on this board

she left us

Eh worst I could see happening is op is actually some neet selling emails for cryptocurrency. Or it's actually an Islamic gril.

If you were as far right as you claim, then as a Muslim woman you shouldn't even be on Sup Forums, let alone using it to solicit unmarried men to speak to you, regardless of your desire for "platonic" relations.

You are a kaffir whore. Insh'allah you will be punished.

Well I don't see people doing it in the ME only in the US because they become degenerate here.
>comparing it to fascism is harsh
I don't see anything wrong with fascism but I get why you do. I think everyone is programmed to not like something as extreme as fascism by the Jews.
It's not really about my childhood when it comes to my beliefs now but it was when I was an atheist that's what I meant. I kinda just hated everything related to the ME because I had a shitty life there.
>Shia ban
Very interesting. I always knew Sunnis were scared of us but not that scared.
Do I know you?
I'm surrounded by liberals whether it's muslims or non muslims I want to see someone else's perspective that is close to mine. Things I could talk about that I can't talk about in front of the liberal crowd I'm around.
Interesting that you're a JW, Jews have no hell either.

>nigger you what
So? what did she say, did she send a timestamp?I I used a dummy so that might be be why she hasn't responded, probably thinks its a troll. oh well.

ITT

newfreinds who take the b8

>giving email to Sup Forums

good luck

>far right politics
Sure kid.

>liberal muslims
i wonder how that works, since many modern liberal ideaoligies go against islam.

I really wonder what "far right with politics" means if you're a muslim. Is it panislamism, islamistic nationalism, panarabism, isisism?

so whats the difference bewteen the sunnis and shias anyway? I knew some girls in higschool that were sunni and were pretty chill.

Wallahi preach, """she""" is actually Mr. FBI trying to trap you, Aladdin

>Anecdotal evidence
Ofc no one's doing it in Iraq, everyone's going to be hunting you down!
>your beliefs
Yep, you're like me now. Hated everything and everyone while atheist, found peace through God and thinks everything will get better.
>Shia ban
We were the only guys who did it. Granted, Sunnis arent exactly known for nice treatments towards other sects.

>pic related

Life isn't fun if you're not fucking up once in a while.

>I knew some girls in higschool that were sunni and were pretty chill.
ISIS is Sunni. I guess they're pretty chill too.

imo, just Islam. Fuckers are pretty far into whatever direction they're heading to.

Tumblr-tier Muslims
>Gender queer black disabled Muslim fighting for trans-rights

>Sunni
Hey, Mo's dead we should do a council to decide our next step for Islam
>Shia
Hey, Mo's dead, his closest relative should take over since he knows Mo so well, he'd practically be the same
*fights for the next 1400 years*

well shiet i dated a bomber then

hmm I sensing some bias her
>fight

You haven't asked for a picture and I won't send a full face picture unless I get to know you I'm not autistic enough to get doxxed.

>well shiet i dated a bomber then
You're lucky to still have your head attached to the rest of your body, mate!

Would you fuck a non muslim?

I'm more into Islamofascism

suppose so, obviously she wasn't too devout since she blew an edgey metal head for 2 semesters.
>she wasn't ME tho, she was egyptian.

This is copya pasta but Muslims are the most far right religion in the world right now.

>implying I'm smart enough to doxx
Lady, I don't know how to install vpn's on my phone just to watch xvideos, how do I even find someone on the other side of the planet?
>pic
now that you mention it, yeah sure post it here. like, some sort of paper with your neighbourhood as a background. I'm confused whether you're Iraq or US by way of your posts.

>one and the same

They are basically like katholics and protestants. Shiits believe Ali (the fourth caliph) was rightfully Mohammad's successor (and should have been the first caliph), while sunnits think he wasn't.
Like protestants and catholics in Ireland, they don't have anything better to do than killing each other because they think the other guys are heretics (well, at least that's their excuse - in actual fact it's about power interests and creating a bogeyman to distract from actual problems).

I think theres like 2 or 3 muzzies comming in and out of this thread causing confusion.

No I posted a similar thread on bant and soc. Soc turned out terribly and bant somewhat autism-like. Thought I would try here too.
(I'm op so there won't be confusing I will imply in every reply)

Ex-muzzie, let me help identify.
That's it I guess. Shitposters too at that, May Allah curse you with painful hemorrhoids!

I'm so sick of those religious controversies. Hitchens was right.

Okay so explain why you are unique. You are a fundamentalist Muslim. Basically what the majority of worlds Islamic women are.

Also...why do you believe in a deity?

>disagree
>conversation
Is this Sup Forums ? Am I lost ?

>You are a fundamentalist Muslim. Basically what the majority of worlds Islamic women are.
Thanks for believing what christian and jewish fundamentalists want you to believe.

Name some liberal Muslim countries; none of this half way moderate crap.