Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

>Starts fluffy thread
>Doesn't contribute at all
>Dies

That dialogue."so you are blindo now? I didn't love you anymore". You can tel when russians made them.

Get these fucks off of Sup Forums. Make fluffy threads bannable. Send them to

I can't help but look at these threads. I love fluffies, if they were real I'd get one and treat it perfectly. However, the idea of choking one and having him/her plead with me with their life would be entertaining. I'd never directly harm an animal irl, but fluffy ponies bring something inside me out I can't explain. It's like a primal thing.

On one hand I want to love one with all my heart and treat it as best I can possible treat a fluiffy. On the other hand though, i think I'd enjoy giving him/her the sorry stick for making bad poopsie. I wouldn't go nuts with abuse though, just discipline.

So what is it about fluffies that does it for you guys? I'm curious.

that they trigger people

Perfect example of why these fucks need to go. exists for people like you.

keep tring, someone might start to care about what you think

Are you anons familiar with DeltaFosB? The chemical responsible for addiction? You think these threads are an outlet but they do nothing but seed the angst and depression. You encourage it in one another, trapping yourselves in a logic loop.

We found us the self labeled "matador"! Watch his autism spam go. How's your mother by the way, cuck?

Captain, the butthurt readings in this post are off the chart!

try harder

Also, we need a fluffy version of pic related

You keep filling out those captchas, captain. Show everyone how autistic you are!

Anyways, back to DeltaFosB. The more you commit to an addictive behavior the more it builds. It rewires your neural pathways, but fret not! It can be undone. It takes 2-4 months before your brain will return to normal.

Get yourselves out of the fucked logic loop. You're all making your own problems worse. This is not an outlet.

I dont get it

It must be hard to be you. How many captchas have you filled in a row now?

I hope you get arthritis. Faggot.

Those are some big goddamn turds for such a tiny fluffy.

You're misguided attempt at trying to stop others from liking what you don't like is failing, and will always fail, you self righteous waste of matter.

"Wings" = rings. The fluffy's bones didn't develop to be strong enough to support it, because the metal rings did that instead. When they were removed the fluffy wasn't able to move without the support they gave.

It's a sustained effort. I'm here to stay. It's been what... 4 or 5 days now?

Send these fucks to where they belong.

super top kek

That's fluffies. Strong colon, weak sphincter

> "What is, 'Pissing into an ocean of piss?' Alex."

>Thinking he won't fail like every other spammer.

>"What is, 'getting a solid kek out of this guy having lifelong pain because of me?' Alex."

I would do this if fluffies were real

Spammer? No spam here boss. Just letting Sup Forums know you're all FANTASIZING about ABUSING ADOLESCENT ANIMALS. And letting them know where to send you.

> this why we shouldn't have saved carrot

Ok...

this thread is good
yummy grassy

Autism

Imagine I screenshotted this and sent it to everyone you knew.

How many would be left, do you think? If you want a habit that can destroy your life, keep enjoying your fluffy threads anons!

Don't send them to my home board you faggot. Keep this stuff on this failing shithole Sup Forums you call a board.

The largest, densest black hole in our universe is 17 billion times the density of our own home sun. This black hole has dreams that it will one day, with a little luck and effort, that it will be as dense as you.

Those dreams will never be achieved

>can destroy your life
>is on Sup Forums
????

How long have you been waiting to use that one, autistbro?