Beauty standards in S.Korea is to look japanese

>Beauty standards in S.Korea is to look japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not surprising, japanese are the most good looking asians and is because they're mixed to some extent with the native peoples of japan who where indo-european looking

left is much more attractive imo, right looks retarded

bullshit that only foreigner faggots who want to feel "in the know"

what cartoon does the left picture in OP look like? oh that's right none of them you dumb goatfucking curryshit

>beauty standards in Pakistan

kekd hard

they are yayoi (continental asians) mixed with jomon (neolithic austronesians)

>OP is that kind of boy anyway

But thats wrong

>Plastic vs flesh

Idiot.

>implying japanese look like that
I've lived in Japan for 7 years and 90 percent of the girls there look like a trainwreck. Don't beleive in what JAVs show

>when people say pathans have no culture.webm

paki-roach

jomon themselves are a mix of proto-mongoloid asians and something else (maybe related to austronesians)

paki-chan is based as fuck

>he thinks jap idols aren't as heavily plasticized as gook ones

no it's not, japan has similar beauty standards. Removing the roundness of chin is key in most Asian countries, especially Korea, Japan and China.

t. shitskin ignored by kqts on interpals one too many times

>'the most good looking'
please jose

I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE

>Highest plastic surgery rates in worst korea
Aren't they proud of their god given facial features?

alright Canada-san

>This flag
>This post
Sure thing

japs and gooks are 99% identical m8. you'd realize that if you were allowed into those countries.

lol this. anyone who's ever actually traveled to east asia knows the truth. japs are actually one of the ugliest if not the ugliest of all the asians. the real qts are in vietnam and taiwan

i wonder how pathetic is it like to be a shitskin weeaboo awash with netouyo propaganda

This desu. Jap girls are pretty disgusting irl desu

Proving once again japanese are better

where are pakis in the rankings? second from the bottom above abos?

t.takeshi hirohito netouyo

the girl on the left is actually considered good looking in Japan. God knows why

It's worse when you remember a good portion of korean pride is the fact that they're """pure bloods""" unlike the rest of the world that is part something something from centuries of mixing.

Yes I look like this. Please make fun of my hideous facial features and shitskin and how I will never achieve the global beauty standard that is korea

Pic related: Its me

>ashamed of the truth so resorts to uber self-deprecation

sad!

koreans are the poles and ukranians of the east. alcoholic untermensch with fascist delusions

go home Pakifag
nobody likes you
learn spanish
change name to Fernando
emigrate to Mexico
thats the best you can get in your life

Shitty bait thread.

What us their to be ashamed about? This is the truth. Maybe in next life I'll be born as korean

Are you that butthurt Bosnian from the last thread?

Aww why so blue, Bosnia?
Didn't get candy in your last UN rations?

No bully bosnia

yes i am
>Aww why so blue, Bosnia?
>Didn't get candy in your last UN rations?
implying there is any difference between shithole Bosnia and shithole Croatia

average japanese

D-deled dis, fellow retard

top kek

She looks paki

left is much cuter though

>Uglier than japanese
>Smaller dicklets than japanese
Its time you turn 360 degrees and commit suduko

kekd
mfw watching Croatian news makes people commit Suicide

beleiving in the memegraph
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e

>14.06 centimeters / 5.54 inches (erect length including fat pad depth mentioned as “functional length” in PDF)
Kwanjin Park, Soo Woong Kim, Si Whang Kim, Jae-Seung Paick
Seoul National University, 1998

Chinese a best.

Aren't those afghans, though?

They're better known for pederasty.

Wouldn't be surprised 2bh
t. Haven't watched Croatian TV in like a decade

>Mfw both dicklets compared to nippons

It happens here as well. Mostly because afghanis brough the tradition here
t.pashtun

A cheerleader in Japanese baseball stadium

It's both, it was brought by the mughals which remained in india and then moved to Afghanistan after a few decades

>round face
>wide, flat nose
>thick lips
Her traits look subsaharan.

Not hating on that, but it looks uncanny on a light skinned person.

horyshet.jpeg

>posts memegraph with no source

>this thread

feels good mane

You don't know Japanese ? Japanese in the north area has light skin. The area has snow falling 4 months every year.
I'm not saying they are white. Don't misunderstand.

By the end of the 21st century, I can not help wondering how Westerners are ignorant about Asia at the time of showing such things seriously.You will say it will be just a meme, but it only seems to cheat on the ignorance.

To be honest Koreans are generally better-looking, but Koreans also pay more attention to their looks (evident from even geeky four-eyed Koreans having stylized hair and metrosexual frames).

But the meme is pretty much on point. Koreans generally have square jaw lines while japs have streamelined face

koreans > nips

Not even eyes are visible. Absolutely halal. Would date.

>le cherrypicking coinslot eyed man
You asians are fucking ugly as fuck in general with your busted up flat noses deformed eyes and weird moonfaces

You know these two look fine. They just make weird faces in that one pic you post all the time.

The one on the left looked much better and natural.
Too bad young korean women pay a good deal of money to look like a fucking alien

WRONG

Because Japanese men are pedophiles. So they like small girls to fulfill their preferences

They're just shorter than Koreans. And it's normal for a guy to prefer a girl shorter than him.

>another Korea bullying thread
just stop. koreans are qt

They're the ugliest asians aside from maybe mongols. Must have something to do with their meat based diet that makes their faces so blocky and ugly

>plastic this obvious
>qt
Lol, Estoniafag has shit taste

stop this

So unnatural. They look like sex dolls

plastic is plastic is plastic is fugly.
I'd gladly take a less perfect looking but all natural qt over this ayy lmao. Also why is she dying her hair blond? I'll just get myself a real white qt if I want one, not a counterfeit plastic Korean.
Pic: left-plastic Korean, right-natural Jap qt

Fact.

>plastic is plastic is plastic is fugly.
it's an aquired taste. didn't expect you to understand

>I'll just get myself a real white qt if I want one, not a counterfeit plastic Korean.
Sup Forums pls go

lmao. Can't wait to see deluded fat ass like you being absolutely confused when you actually visit Japan and see how fugly its people are.

I actually attend a university that has a ton of Japanese international students. They genuinely look deformed and I really wish they'd stop coming

>being attracted to plastic
just fuck a sexbot then, less drama

Don't worry I'm not planning to go there. I was just showing that natural looking qts are much better than plastic ones. If I could find a pic of a natural Korean qt I'd put it instead. But I couldn't, not sure if they even exist.

That's as sad as a girl with nice small boobies getting big, obvious implants. Left girl best

That's why you are deluded. You've been stuck in your room and has been exposed to these plastic koreans XD meme for a way too long time.
If you actually believe that lot a portion of korean people goes through whole facial-structure-changing surgeries which takes enormous amount of time and money, You are absolutely retarded.

well, the ones that don't don't really put their photos online, and the few Korean girls I've met irl were pretty ugly

Is it manly rich people? Is it considered tacky at all?

this plastic surgery meme is not funny

>doesn't like plastic surgery meme
>posts a pic of yet another plastic Korean

Reminder that epicanthic folds are ugly as fuck and those weird puffy bags under the eyes are nasty too

How does worst korea even compete?

how does this effect natural selection?

are you retarded?

Not really, Mostly c-list celebrities(racing models,youtubers etc) who does it.
Yes. normal people get surgeries as well. But it's generally mild ones like double eyelids or nose.