Lofi

soundcloud.com/schafie-900778750

how do you feel with the fact that he's only 15 years old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIcuU58Oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=52tKx7K7-QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDsnaJhzNVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mods?

>lofi hip hop
>everything is made on a brand new laptop/pc using fl studio and ableton live
what did the weebs mean by this?

>FL Studio AND Ableton
What did you mean by this?

lofi hip hop is objectively the second easiest genre to make, house is the first

lofi house doesn't count because those tracks make themselves

I think you are forgetting one genre

Avicii is talented. You just don't like him because he's famous and successful. It takes more knowledge and talent to make what he makes than house.

kek

the classic "you don't like him because you are just jealous"

>making house
>easy

clueless retarded spotted

hurr i dont like that genre so it doesnt take any amount of time or effort to make it

MODS MODS MODS

he doesn't have that many followers tho

make a avicii song right now

It's the easiest genre to make. If making music is drawing, making house is coloring a coloring book.

You would know that if you actually knew anything about making music. I know you don't.

You don't know anything about making music. His tracks take a lot of skill and knowledge to make. People like you go to clubs and get drunk and merely consume and think your opinion is worth shit because you're entitled to content from creators. I dare you to make a 10 second piece of audio that's worth a damn. I fucking dare you.

BASED 15 year olds exposing how easy this memegenre is to make.

if making music is drawing you would still be the retarded kid that eat the crayons and speak nonsense

>lo-fi
>it's super shiny fully digital music with a low pass filter and a crackling sample

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIcuU58Oy8
never forget

A 15 year old making lo-fi? No that sounds about right.

Will be interesting when you learn to make real music.

I think house music are completely uninspired and boring but it is probably the most convoluted and confusing music to make.

Absolutely not. House music only has 3-4 elements at any given moment, it only uses a limited number of instruments and patterns, and follows formulaic phrases based on the number 8. It's extremely predictable and simplistic, which is the appeal to many but anyone who has sat down and tried to make it that has any level of experience making anything slightly more complicated would find it boring and easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=52tKx7K7-QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDsnaJhzNVM

Thank you for proving my point.