Wtf, why are you not taking your nations back...

Wtf, why are you not taking your nations back, you burgers are stupid listening to this propaganda and allowing it to go on.

Why are you not burning down ever news media station that sets narratives in stead of giving cold facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_hTkjV4Lts
youtu.be/fns4j8yubPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too busy sharing irrelevant bullshit on social media while stuffing our faces with mcdonalds to care

she's gotta point yanno

Im asian you moron, you are a burger to me you all look alike

flied lice

So this whole operation was a deep stae set up, you can se eit as they have preprepared memes, the released the mug shot , news stations pick up on this event before it even happened, they had talking points lined up leading in to this

youtu.be/v_hTkjV4Lts

are you that korean guy who keeps spamming his retarded stream on every board and calling everyone a burger

Because that's what niggers do and I'm above that.

youtu.be/fns4j8yubPk

How fucking retarded do you have to be to run behind a car that just ran down 20 people? Of course he's gonna reverse you stupid cunts.

is there more?

he didnt run over 20 ppl, he was running away from the ppl chasing him and the ppl in the wasy had cars blocked so he was unable to escape the assault

Fine, he still ran over some people. My point is, why would you jump behind him?

Because you drink the tap water and watch cnn

Like getting your news from breibart is better

this. he would have been full of adrenaline and he got a 'get out of here' response after someone started attacking his car. If he was intending to run over people he would wouldn't have driven into the back of another car.

if he wanted to run over people he would have gone down the sidewalk, not the road.

Lefty rethoric, breibart is great, do you get paid to slander opposing news media?

indeed