Hey guys this is my 22 year old baby mama..petite size 2 jeans...

Hey guys this is my 22 year old baby mama..petite size 2 jeans ...please tell me how you'd fuck her or what you'd do to her ...I'd love to see her suck a cock or pussy get pounded ..I got a ton of pics on her ..let me know if y'all want to see more ...

Yep.
Would love to slide my cock between those cheeks and hotdog her ass.

I'll post better pics of I see more comments ..here's one do y'all can see how petite she is

Still has a bit of mama-tummy going on. I imagine she looked incredible with a baby bump.

Petite girls look best naked

Correction...they look better naked, they look best filled with cock.

Like this?

WOW DAMN

Very much like that, would love a turn with her sweet pussy.
Would you like to see her fucked by another guy?

True dat, GF is basically shaped the same although a little bit more pronounced waist/hips ratio

Needless to say, I would doggy the living soul out of that meaty pussy

I would ...I've told her in a jokingly manner but she almost flipped out saying If i was fucked up in the head ...I probably am for wanting my baby mama fucked by another cock....I would love to see anther cock make her squeal

Maybe she'll warm up to the idea when she's got another cock balls deep inside her.
What about having another guy breed her?

>baby mama

Fuck me, thats cringey

Man I wish ....I just want to see her treated like a a slut ...I wanna see her gag on another mans cock ...I wanna to see her get pounded by two cocks at the same time ....she's 5' 1 by the way

Any spreads where your dick isn't in the way? :)

Does she take it rectally?

Haha I wonder how hard she would flip out if you told her you wanted to see her knocked up by another man.

Post more fag. We want creampies and spreads. Face if you're up for it like my cock.

ayyy realy good...size 2

Nice 30s fag. I curl 80s and they are dirty cuz i actually use them unlike you bitch boy

How about this? Sorry fags I can't show her face ..wouldn't expose her like that lol gay I know but here's her pussy

and now i know why you didn't pull out...lucky dog you...

Creampie or cumshot. We know you have at least a few of them. Just block her face or something. Don't be a queer.

Hey OP, we want more nudes. Not all of us are done fapping. Do it for the glory.

Last one faggots here a tease ..Ima bust a nut in this slut already