Whats actually so wrong with her? Are you pissed about the homosexual ambasadors killed in Benghazhi...

Whats actually so wrong with her? Are you pissed about the homosexual ambasadors killed in Benghazhi? Or is it the useless information on some server - emails about dinner dates and requests for interns to bring her coffee?

Or or is it perhaps just simply because she's a woman?

Maybe we can have a frank discussion for once about exactly what she has done so badly wrong

She fucked up so bad as secretary of state she had to leave it. Fucked up so bad with state secrets she's being invesigated by the FBI. The only reason she's being considered for president is because she's a puppet who can pander to the leftist masses.

>war criminal that's so technologically illiterate that she accidentally committed treason
>what's wrong with her?
what difference, at this point, does it make?

>look mom i'm posting it again

>literal illuminati witch bitch
>if her selection in to power succeeds she will command the most vicious, powerful army in the world that regularly steals a significant fraction of hundreds of millions of people's wealth every year and uses it to fund wars of aggression across the world
>Defended a guilty rapist pedophile client in courts
>Has threatened multiple women raped by her husband to supress their stories

>witch bitch
>not collosal thundercunt

Off the top of my head:

Pre-Washington
>Wal-Mart shill
>rapists for everybody
Bills Tenure
>Waco
>Rawanda
>Somalia
>sucked off the entire big pharmaceutical industry
>anti-bill of rights
>half assed Iraq "war"
Bush
>half assed Iraq War
>half assed Afghanistan War
>love me some Saudi dick nomnomnom
Obeezy
>Lybia
>Syria
>half assed Iraq War
>half assed Afghanistan War
>starts clearing whole countries to make way for ISIS
>anti-Bill of Rights

To say nothing of emails, money laundering, and corruption galore

if she's a thundercunt then I guess Bill is a lightning cock (because he has premature ejaculation)

>Whats actually so wrong with her?
she is a criminal. when i violate the law, i am tried and incarcerated. when she violates the law (capital offences, no less), she gets to run for president.

seriously. if hillary is not tried and incarcerated, it will be confirmation that our democracy is a hoax.

Everything. The only reason people support her is because she's democrat and has a vagina. No one really likes her not even her husband.

democracy is a hoax
it will be whether she wins or not

i think she's going to cut social security or partially privatize it.

she'll present it as "saving social security for the next generation"

she's a pro choice republican

╔╗─╔╗╔╦╦╗───────────╔╗╔╗─╔═══╗───╔╗──────────╔╗╔╗╔╗
║║─║║╚╣║║───────────║║║║─║╔═╗║───╚╝──────────║║║║║║
║╚═╝║╔╣║╠══╦══╦╗─╔╗─║╚╝║─║╚═╝║╔══╦╦══╦══╦══╗─║║║║║║
║╔═╗║║║║║╔╗║╔═╣║─║║─╚═╗║─║╔══╝║╔═╣║══╣╔╗║╔╗║─╚╝╚╝╚╝
║║─║║║║║║╔╗║║─║╚═╝║───║║─║║───║║─║╠══║╚╝║║║║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝─╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╩╝─╚═╗╔╝───╚╝─╚╝───╚╝─╚╩══╩══╩╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝╚╝
──────────────╔═╝║
──────────────╚══╝

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her charity.

Offering my vote to D Trump to be changed To Hillary if you can simply reply to this message.

She is an old, purchased, used up, wife of an ex-president.
What the fuck is there to like about her?

She's abused every office she's ever held, she's almost certainly a serial killer, she's violated the law she's sworn to uphold again and again. Her politics suck, and are determined primarily by her donors, who also suck.

The ONLY thing I like about her is actually that she's a woman. ALL OTHER THINGS EQUAL I would actually vote for her vagina.

But they are not equal. She's the single worst imaginable pick for President of the USA. She even makes Trump look good.

Wut?

Doesn't Trump also call Snowden a traitor though?

OP will not reply to any of these, even though most all of it is valid.

I believe that if most Clinton supporters were given these facts, they would dismiss them as lies.

he is.

He did good, but by definition he's still a traitor

Unbridled political ambition.

She lost six billion dollars as secretary of state.
She fucked up many countries with proxy wars to install puppet governments.
She lies.
No one can name anything she's done good in her whole career.
Everyone can name two scandals she's been in.
She operates a multi national protection ring using the us armed forces, with all the proceeds going to her "charity" that keeps 95% of the money.
She has a twenty year history of being corrupt.
Corporate sell out, that will sell anything or anyone for a dollar.
She's a bitch. Everyone who's worked with her has written a book about what a colossal bitch she is.
Started the prison industrial complex and changed offender laws to fill her "prisons for profit".

Basically she has no redeeming factors as a human being, or politician, at all. But here's your (you) so you can get your shekels

Stay out of our election unless you've done your research. Hillary is everything that could possibly be wrong with a candidate. She'll be Merkel with much more power and she's running against the greatest American of our time. It's an easy choice.

>mfw trumpfags leave their Trump General cancer containment thread

All the stuff that she does and gets away with it gives the impression of an "elite class" which are not bounded by the rules applied to the common man.

If any other normal intelligence agent done the stuff she did, they would be prosecuted very heavily.

The reason I have posted this in Every Fucking Hillary Thread is to prove that these are bots.
They've never once replied.

Is it because of the military-industrial complex and the fact she's their tool?

Oh well!

OP here, sorry, busy at work, will reply shortly

she's a cuck

I'm only voting for TRUMP because he can beat her.
I don't like him, but he doesn't have a lifelong history of ripping off taxpayers for personal gain, and lying about it

Her shitty charity gets taxpayer money every month for "healthcare consulting".
I'm only pro trump because he can beat her, destroy Obama care (doubled the price of healthcare, and halved the coverage), and he's anti Tpp.

She's obviously the worst choice, but you'll see when a substitute drama teacher crashes your economy and nation.

How does the foreign exchange rate work out on the shillary campaign paycheck, straya? Bet they give bonuses for experienced shitposters such as yourself. In all honesty though, here's why:
- Not only the ambassadors but brave soldiers died at Benghazi so I hope you get raped by an emu for that bullshit comment.
- She is one of the most corrupt modern politicians who kisses up to anyone with money and power.
- She's destroyed evidence in the FBI investigation and is trying to impede them from serving justice in any way possible.
- She wants to run America the way Merkel runs Europe.
- I don't give a fuck that she's a woman. As far as I'm concerned, women can have equal pay and recognition for equal contribution and work, fair and square.

>She fucked up so bad as secretary of state she had to leave it.

It's become pretty standard to only be secretary of state for one 4-year term. Powell and Warren Christopher both left after their presidents' first terms.

Because she lies.

About EVERYTHING
At least trump is clear on why he wants to be prez. He's egotistical and is obsessed with himself and his image. He wants to create a legacy by being the best in everything and only idiots would argue that's bad. He wants to be prez because he wants to a legacy and that's perfect. It means he will try his hardest not to dissapoint and ruin his image.

People argue his ego is what's bad about him when in fact it is exactly what's gonna make him the best president.

Hillary on the other hand simply listens to her masters and follows as told. She fucks up everything and gives no shit about America.

Obama was against the intervention in libya and only she pushed for it and now look. We've been a shit show for 5 years and it's only now getting better. She can rot in hell. She lies dude. She will always lie. She doesn't care about blacks. She doesn't care about Muslims. She cares about shekels

>wrong with her

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

>Unbridled political ambition

How is that a bad thing? It's what I respect most about her.

>Trump cares about blacks
>Trump cares about Libya

At least put some effort into it.

This is why I'm against Hilary. She is four more years of bowing down to Saudi Arabia as they continue fund the global Jihad

He doesn't care about libya yes. That's perfect. Hillary cared and constantly intervene in anything that was growing in power.

Trump wants to focus on the US not other nations. Hillary will only speak now buy she won't do shit to the people. Is anything she will further destroy is under policies and plans that harm the people more than help them like Obamacare.

Think before posting shill

>Hillary cared

You just said she didn't care!

Holy shit I hope they're not paying you to shill.

What the fuck are you on about?

I didn't say she didn't care. If she didn't she wouldn't have intervened and wouldn't have looked twice at us.

She has constantly been looking at libya and watched every move we made. And we she saw we were getting too strong a "revolution" happened.

Get your facts straight

hillary clinton is a big booty bitch

Not to mention that she specificity advocated for the overthrow of Gaddaffi in Libya. Gaddaffi wasn't a good person, but he was better than the current situation.

FPBP

Compulsive liar and manipulator.

Marxist Liberal.

Delusional about female vicimization. (Example: Believes women are the "primary victims of war" when men are conscripted and sent to die en masse)

Traitor and responsible for the deaths of American citizens by refusing to send local assets to rescue those trapped in the Benghazi embassy.

I hear that.

Couldn't put it better myself

>dat flag

Bullshit

Sexy. No?