My girlfriend of 2 years has been working in a strip club waitressing for the past 6 months...

My girlfriend of 2 years has been working in a strip club waitressing for the past 6 months. Last night I received photos of my girlfriend dancing on the pole. She was topless. A colleague sent them to me. I haven't asked her about it yet but.. how bad is it? Like how much do strippers do? Will men touch her or see her pussy? Pic related

...Are you retarded?

matters the club you tard. go in there and see.

odds are yes. the pole is advertisement for private dances so shes definitely had some dicks in her mouth if she wants tips.

I can't get in, I'm not 21

Do all the girls do that or just some? I don't think my girlfriend is like that. Also, do they get fully naked in a lap dance?

Ur GF is 2 years old

Bump

Pls help me

Depends on the club and the local laws. Some places are not all nude if the serve booze. Some are all nude but very proper about no touch and tame as far as table/lap dances. Some though have private rooms for private dances where with the right girl for the right price you can fuck to your hearts delight. So, it depends

More importantly, if your girlfriend started stripping without you knowing, and is obviously turned on by the money and doesn't mind dudes looking at her pussy and feeling her ass, spending time pretending to like them, sitting in their lap, and probably rubbing her ass on their cocks (this is the very minimum of what strippers do), then you have a real problem. She doesn't give a shit what you think and will do it for the $.

OP, you are fucked.

looks pretty reasonable, feelsbad for op :o

I looked the club up and they do have a "champagne room for VIP service" so that's not sounding good. Thanks for your advice, user

You have been cucked for 6 months. Kissing her dick filled mouth. Sucking on cum dried titties. She has taken cock from the high roller regulars and the club owner and managers.
Source: Me, ex strip club bouncer

Why would she fuck the club owner and managers?

Did you ever fuck a stripper?

ok op first of all sit down and stop panicking
2: ask yourself why is she having to do that job
is it because you don't make enough to support her?

get off of your fat ass and get another fucking job
stop spending your dollars on marvel and dc figurines and comics

take her out to some fancy restaurants instead of expecting her to just sit on your fat little cock thinking that's all women are good for

More ass pics

bwahahahahahahaha

wait that's fucken sick man

Who cares? I'm sure she knows hpw to take a fucking shower

What i would care about is not having an open relationship

as long as they are "objects", i don't think fucking someone outside of the relationship is a bad thing, as long it was mutual

I don't see a pole
Looks like small room
I call bs

Don't be a little bitch, none of the experts on this board have gotten a blow job from a stripper. The fact that a bunch of guys are looking at your girl fapping to her should turn you on because she comes home to you each night. When fuck her tonight, just realize that your colleague who sent you the pics wants to be fucking her.

They're her boss. They see her naked all the time. She feels comfortable with them. It's literally their job to comment on her body to make sure she is staying in shape and looking good. They make good money. Add all that together and throw in a little extra money on the side for her, not to mention all the good dance times and favoritism she could earn and yea, some strippers fuck the boss/manager/owner.

They get pressured into it.
Of course

That isn't the pic he sent me, I don't want to post that pic in case someone recognizes the club

>not posting the pics

Fucking shit bait

Doesn't sound too mutual to me. Plus, she already lied about dancing

Post it or gtfo

Yeah you're right. I'm trying to think of it as being a turn on

Jesus fuck this just another fucking cuck thread. HI JOHN

Post the pic of her on the pole OP

I have no choice at this point. Anons have told me I've been cucked already for 6 months. I love my gf, I'm just trying to find a way to process this

are we sure this isnt just elaborate bait for the pro-cuck anti-cuck shit fight that happens here daily?

What are you worried could happen if someone knows the club? Nobody here would know you, and your colleagues already do.

And there's only one thing that should decide on whether you should be worried or not.
Does she get payed well?

Then post the pics so we can cuck you. Or stop dating a fucking whore

>elaborate

Here's one of the pics where you can't see her face, it's a screenshot from a short video he sent

Webm the vid or gtfo

I don't know about her pay, we keep our finances separate

trips have spoken op

Compared to the normal low quality bait we get on here, i would call this elaborate... remember autism is a spectrum

She's a fucking stripper dude. That's not waitress work. You're probably not even a couple you're so clueless.

Only hope is to ascend to le supreme gentleman status.

ahaha she was never a waitress...dump her for lying from the start...you arnt even 21 why put up with this girls lying?

Yeah, that's not get the waitress on stage and get her tits out. That's full on stripper moves.

You are the definition of a cuck op. Don't stay in a relationship with a whore.

I was Buddies with a manager, so when a new girl would come in, he would ask me if I didn't want to f*** her, so I could let him know if she was good or not. Trust me, it happens

Op is being lied too like the cuck he is.

Depends on the club and location. If you live in vegas, San francisco, or it is a really Shitty club, she sucks dick, maybe more.

Most normal clubs in other areas, it is usually just touching tits or puss for tips. Most that happens is she let's a guy finger bang her

Source: have finger blasted chicks in clubs all over CA, and seen what happens in san francisco

So sorry user. I had a period in my life where I would go to strip clubs almost every night, and I did this for about 3 years. During that time, I fucked a lot of strippers.

Waitresses don't dance, the dancers would be pissed she's taking their tips. She's a stripper or you're stupid

Well then.

Youre 100% cucked.
Good job OP. Save face by fucking her co-workers or anything that moves. Then dumping her ass. Separate finances means you've got nothing to lose at this point.

Unless you enjoy being a cucky little bitchboi

when you know shes there take a suprise visit to see her

Looks like a bedroom actually.
OP has been cucked.

Takes more than 6 months to learn moves with feet over the head she's stripped before and lied to you

What? Sure we have.

Most strip clubs don't have "just waitresses" OP. How did you go six months without ever stopping by her work place without warning? Do you have no curiosity? Anyway, at least she's spreading and grinding, and giving lap dances, possibly hand jobs or BJs in the champagne room.

Strippers do a lot less than you think. The clubs dont allow touching and sex acts, because its enter the grey zone and they can get shut down prosecuted for prostitution ring and shit.
That said, some of the girls there are just sluts and they can still, fuck suck dick for money with the right client.

It dosent matter if you girl is stripper you shouldn't be dating someone who work even as waitress at a strip joint, you understand that at some point a rich guy can walk in and with the right attitude can easy get a poor waitress into going with him to a hotel for few hundred $. Blame nothing but yourself for sever retardation.

Found her

I missed the "not 21" part. Anyway, here in my part of Canada, any woman working in that kind of club actually pays the club to let them show up and dance. Because they get half or so of whatever they can grind out of guys in the back room. So there are no "just waitresses" no "just dancers": they're all there to make guys jizz in their pants and get $20 per 5 min for being sweet and sexy.

Your girlfriend ls a literal whore. She's taking cocks for money. If you're ok with this, then don't worry about it.

true, plus he could do a bareback, shoot his load up her, and nine months down the line op is bringing up a rich fags baby

Cant turn a hoe into a housewife... sorry user... shes doing more then "showing". At the very least shes disrespecting you... more then likely sucking some dick. Dump her stupid ass and watch her become a pregnant stripper.

Yes user men will. Just understand that she does not love them, she loves you, and because she is exposed to so many guys through her job, her love is very valuable. My gf is a dominatrix and i trust her and we have a good relationship. I know she touches guys dicks to put them i chastity or out needles in their dicks but we are honest together and i know its not sexual for her. Its just how she earns her living. It was her life before we met and im happy she does something she enjoys. Open up to your girl about how you feel and calmly let her know that you would appreciate a little more honesty. Dont let the beta cringelords persuade you into doing something stupid. It might make you feel like a man at the time, but you will regret it.

Where can I find your GF for a session?

The fuck outta here you degenerate cuck!

Cali fam

Found the virgin

You've got the wrong girlfriend if you're worried about this type of shit.

Strip clubs are 18 up....

except he can find another girl just as good looking that isn't a whore. So could you actually. "it's not sexual for her," BULLSHIT.

Found the cuck. How does that BBC taste?

> and because she is exposed to so many guys through her job, her love is very valuable.
cringe

>is my girlfriend being a whore and sucking/fucking other dicks?

Maybe. Some do, others dont.

Her tits, ass and pussy have likely been shown off a fair bit. Private dances basically have her halfway dry humping a dude.

She has probably been groped against her will a few times.

While dancers have been known to do a bit of suck and fuck on the side most don't.

The job can be pretty hard on the body and fuck with joints if done long enough, no benefits and typically the girl looses most of the money to the house. There is no job security what so ever.

Work hard and get a good job, your girl will probably drop it once she gets sick of shit treatment and if your in a good spot to support her she wont feel like its her only option and will be less desperate for cash(thus lowering the odds of whoreing).

I have definitively gotten a blow job from a stripper.

Dude even if it was why would i care. Were both hot pieces off ass that have a good time fucking and we love eachother. The dudes she sessions with are pathetic. If she left me for one or whatever, her loss not mine.

Post a better pic of her

Kind of alarming/telling that the first thing you think of is a black mans penis when you go for the insult. You seemed cock obsessed which explains your disdain for "cucks" which i am not.

Your girl is a stripper. She will eventually find a sugar daddy loser who will buy her tits, who will fuck her after work a couple times a week until she meets her pimp, who will 'save her' from him when he gets possessive. She is now addicted to the money, she will do nothing else with her life until her looks fade. There are other issues, but you are young. Move the fuck on.

RUN

T. Former Titty Bar Bouncer

Some go against the rules and will become whores, sucking dick for money and stuff, some let guys touch them but you won't make money giving it away. A good stripper barely gives guys a show on stage. Backstage you have to keep bottom on, and any decent club has cameras and bouncers. If done properly she can make a ton of money assuming she's hot. Source, my wife started stripping in secret two years ago and now makes 2000 a week average.

The majority don't do that. Guys with money will just give you hundreds of dollars tip. Hell, the old rich ones will pay 500 dollars just to take you out to eat. The key is identifying the lonely, desperate ones with money

Midwest girls don't have to do any of that shit for a tip, and the quality clubs you won't even work there anymore you get caught letting guys do shit

Lapdace rules vary wildly.

Even in FL, for example, Emerald City is fully clothed, no touching boobs or vag. On the other end, I forget the name but the one club in coral gables by UM is full nude, touch and sick on tits, rub outside of vag
Scores in Miami was even wilder, full nude and got a handjob, all for the price of a lapdance.

Guess I'm not a big strip club guy, only went to the ones my girl has worked, or where she's wanted to pop in while we're on vacation. I've never been into paying girls for something I can get for free and more.

>Will men touch her or see her pussy?

No, well, at least not touch her with their hands, generally, they use their penis and the lights are out when they have sex.

Not if they serve alcohol you idiot

i've been to many clubs and i've encountered 3 types of strippers: ones that enjoy what they do and get into it with the customers, ones that hate what they do and give the bare minimum to get paid, and ones that hate what they do but they're stuck because they like the money so they are drugged up beyond recognition for the duration they are there.

the ones who don't like it but are just there for the money are usually the "proper" ones. hope that your girlfriend is one of those. they abide by the rules, topless or nude depending on the club, but do not put up with any shit and don't unnecessarily lead men on, inviting inappropriate behavior. if your girl is this type, she will grow tired of the job after a while and hopefully leave before she hits the druggy phase.

if she does get to the druggy phase, she won't give a fuck what any guy does to her as long as he gives her a big ol' tip. but she will also be shitty at the basics of her job (dances) and will realize she won't get tips unless she really goes for it. so in a daze, she will mumble in dudes' ears that they can get feel her all over and get jerked/sucked off for a few bucks extra. this type is usually happy to get $20 extra thrown at them for a bj. do not let your girlfriend become this one because she will ruin her life and your life.

now the last type... the one that actually enjoys it... it's entirely possible your gf will become that. this is the high end whore, essentially. she's sober and fun and smart and witty and a total package and she brings home mad cash while doing every imaginable act in the club - while loving it. if your girlfriend is chipper about working at the club, she might already be this classy whore. watch out.

i've gotten sucked off by 2 drug-induced strippers and it was shitty but i got off. $20 and done. but then... i got a stellar bj by a killer redhead - one of the high-end ones - and she sucked it all down. that one cost me a couple hundred. worth it.

Doesn't matter here. You just can't go to the bar section. Then again, I just found out after visiting Cali, that some places have some old_shitty liquor licenses, makung the whole place a bar, so maybe that's the disconnect here.

*making

Just bail now before you get arrested
She strips for a reason

utahfag reporting in, if a place has a bar in it, you get carded at the door and

I was hooking up with a former stripper. She started the same way: waitressing, and then eventually dancing, and finally, private dances, and even out calls.

Oh shit another bait fantasy story on Sup Forums! This one is real I can feel it! -.-

Where is the club? I'll go talk to her for you.

sauce?

When you try to be alpha so hard, you loop back around and become a cuck.

Post her tits and we'll judge what you should do

sup fellow utahrd, I never got kicked from any when I was 18 because I knew the strippers kek

>beta cringelords
>because she is exposed to so many guys through her job, her love is very valuable
>I know she touches guys dicks
>>>>>>>>>beta cringelords
Fucking lost. my god KEK

Lots of strippers turn tricks on the side.
Sorry mate...

You are dating a slut. Do yourself a favor and dump the nigger, if this is what you found out from a colleague then she most def had dick in her while working there. Your girl is a slut bro

Get out immediately.
If she is keeping the stripping from you, she will always feel free to do other stuff behind your back.
Blow up and go off on her to salvage whatever is left of your manliness.