How does one deal with musky ball smell Sup Forums?

how does one deal with musky ball smell Sup Forums?

i shower twice a day, not fat and i've even shaved that shit yet i still get the musk smell after only a couple of hours

tips appreciated

bump

Cologne is a thing. You'll figure that out once you hit puberty

If this is all true it'd depend on what you eat, most likely caused by greasy foods since the excess has to come out some where, in your case its musk / BO, just try limit the foods you're eating and maybe eat healthier for a week to test for some improvements

get new underwear

baby powder my man. just hit your balls and taint with a handful when you get out of the shower

It's probably fungal, but just barely in check because you wash so frequently.

Take more than one shower a day...its really not rocket science dude

Make sure you air dry your balls, like sit on the butt and spread your legs

That's unhealthy.

Lol, no....Your disgusting ball stank is unhealthy you fucking moron...

I'm sure 9 outta 10 doctors will tell you showering twice a day is unhealthy, goddam you tight jean wearing millennials are stupid

Embrace your delcious musky ball smell, it's the easiest and best option

This.

OP has an infection and needs to see a doctor.

So how often do you shower? Are you a Europe fag, like once a week? Im pretty sure I just found out why you fucking stink and answered your question...You're welcome

Amputation is your only effective option.

Buy some Hibiclens presurgical scrubs and scrub your balls and taint... works really well, worth the money.

You're an idiot.

You're making really good arguments there buddy...

Keep showering once a week, running around calling people idiots. That'll rid your nigger balls stank and get you laid.'

well it's good for your balls to sweat because that's how your body cools down. If you're going to get some action or something carry some wet wipes in your car and clean your balls and penis with it before hand. you are welcome

You're an idiot because you didn't even read OP's whole post and started on your little rant, but hey, feel free to keep on posting we all enjoy the laugh.

>balls and penis

Haha touche'

I got nothing, well played stringing me along user, well played

Dip your balls in bleach twice a week

Dry with a towel until fully dry, then put your underwear on and put some baby powder in there (not a shit load). Also, get better underwear and better pants

Just a little bit here and there, or how ever much you want.

Thank me later.

Same problem here... have to wash my co k and balls everytime i want a blowjob because gf says it smells

Find a girl that likes the smell desu

Fresh balls. Google it it's a thing lol

This or even boric acid

Showering doesn't kill all the fungus. An bacteria will thrive if it's a little moist down there.

Get a powder and keep it going for a week and you will smell an improvement.

Microfiber boxers bruh, your balls feel like they're on a cloud all day, chicks dig it because tight fit+cock is arousing, and you'll have more airflow to your junk. If you aren't circumcised make sure to thoroughly clean your dick, pulling back the skin and cleaning that shit is a must.

Stop eating as much meat and dairy, those two things can really foul up your musk. An easy step is just not eating meat/dairy with every meal, some meals can be just about fueling your body rather than eating something that tastes good.

To an extent you'll always have a musk smell to you, it's healthy and kind of important in attracting a mate still. So mostly just try to not be insecure about it, you'll be fine.

Also consider different soaps and shampooing your pubes.

If she met a real man she'd blow him even if his dick stinks like garbage or diarea. She doesn't smell you like a man.

i hit puberty while you we're in your mothers womb more than likely

good point, i do eat like shit. never paid attention to it because i have always been able to eat whatever i want and not gain weight but i'll give that a go.

got some my man

yikes, fungal? how does that come about?

i shower when i wake up and when i get home from work 6 days a week and shower on sundays too

i'll look into that

that's what kinda provoked me to ask, i wouldn't care too much if it wasnt negatively affecting my sex life

thanks for the suggestions guys, i gotta leave for a bit. if anyone is interested in the girl shes ariel rebel

oh I posted before i saw this, thanks for the suggestions.

another user mentioned diet too and i do eat really badly so i will give it a trial if i can find the will power

>I'm sure 9 outta 10 doctors will tell you showering twice a day is unhealthy, goddam you tight jean wearing millennials are stupid

Goddamn it, you french or something?

Surely they won't tell you absolutely NEED two showers a day, but believe me when I say no one will tell you that taking more than one is "unhealthy".... is this your excuse for not showering jimmy?

I agree with you, millenials (yourself incl) are freaking retarded

Our ancestors didn't shower their balls twice a day just stupid millenials without any of self achievement do it. They build the fucking world with electricity, aeroplanes, trains and computers. Men today care of them beards more then of their country.

Actually, my ancestors took more more than one shower a day.

Keep being smelly french cheese fuck.

they also reeked of BO and shit, neither of which is appealing to anybody

Try coconut oil after showering. My dick was stinky too, after some days oil treatment its gone

Stop shaving. Adopt trimming instead.

_Every_ time I take it all off, my balls start stinking because there is close skin-to-skin contact a lot of time. Even if I wash frequently. No matter how clean you get, you'll always have a skin-culture that'll have a clammy, damp skin to thrive on.

With a bit of "foilage" still around, your junk airs out. Less dampness = less stank. In other words: Hair provides space for airing of the skin.

Sure its a little less stylish to have someone go down on you that way, sure the fapping gets a bit annoying if the bush gets too wild - but you dont need to shave to groom.

go 100% vegan and all your sweat will stop smelling 100% literally only water comes out

You could switch undergarments, saw gold bond above as well. I don't have a strong smell myself and am just learning to deal with ball stank b/c I moved some place hotter.
You also should alter your diet. What you eat will drastically change how you smell. The two things I've noticed help the most are eating more fruit and vegetables and wearing looser lighter clothing.
Oh and I've discovered that if I work out hard enough my sweat smells better. I think my sweat glands are actually cleaner from use.

Wish me luck, the real feel is 130F with 100% humidity the next few days where I am.

30+ Oldfag here. Here is what I did when I was on the dating scene.

Make sure you clothes are made of natural fibers that 'breathe'.

Air out your crotch any chance you get, if you need to pee, pull your pants all the way down in a stall and fan your crotch.

trim pubes, if you are hairy pay extra attention to ass crack and upper legs. You don't need that much insulation under two layers of clothing.

Exfoliate with cheap exfoliating mitts (no reason to scrub your dick extra hard, just the surronding areas). dr bronner's liquid peppermint soap will keep your ball bag minty fresh for at least a few hours.

Lay off of red meat, anything fried, and dairy. Drink only water.

Don't let sweat accumulate in your crotch by minimizing the time you sit on your ass.

Let your body dry after your shower before putting on clothes. I often get dressed at the last minute and do all of my getting-ready stuff naked to ensure I'm dry.

get some gold bond powder rub that shit on your thighs and balls, no fucking sweaty ball smell.

Musk? So youre a dude?

The taste of ball sweat and cologne isn't any better than the taste of ball sweat. You will figure that out if you ever get laid when your unwilling partner starts gagging on your cheesy nutsack.

/thread

Just an idea... I shower daily and don't get that, but I don't wear boxers, but slips. Maybe boxers allow the sack to be pressed against the skin, whilst slips keep them from touching. Idk, I'm not small and I feel that boxers don't "fixate" my junk well enough, which feels awkward - so I only wear boxers for when someone's going to undress me.

clean yourself bitch

I can't stand the feeling of my junk being fixated. Let that shit roam free.