I don't know how to stop Sup Forums...

I don't know how to stop Sup Forums, I can't stop cutting because I'm using it to get things off my mind and I just can't stop thinking about it all.. I started doing this yesterday, and I've never had these kinds of thoughts before... My father would absolutely despite me if he was alive seeing me like this
20 yo, at work with box cutter

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cut the other way

that looks pretty hot, different angle?

You can tell me everything I'm here for you Sup Forumsro

just keep going and everything will be fine eventually

I'm doing some safe cutting, don't wanna end it, just using it to cope

ur doing it wrong, slice your neck not your arms dummy

tbh that shit will only leave temporary scars. Go deeper and it stays forever. Biggest mistake of my life. Can't go around with a T-Shirt since people stare and judge.

Those are actually pathetic

why stop? Cutting is hot.

>unless you are a straight male in which case it does not get you laid

take underwear off and post the naughty bits

just stop it faggot
get some drugs to think of others stuff

It hurts to go on, cause I have nothing to escape with, even if I did should I even escape?
TL;DR had a boy who loved me, but has bf, and after a while his bf had visited him, and now he isn't as open, talkative and I feel like he's slowly pushing me away because he feels bad that he did this to his bf

Bruh my cat leaves deeper cuts than this. Also, what is the point of this thread? You're not asking anything and you're not showing us anything interesting. Looks to me like a classic case of attention whoring.
>look at me chonners, I am so deep and twisted
Fucking die, underage cunt

Do them and make them look pretty those are going to heal within the month if your going to continue do them properly and make them nice ones

Kik

See Idk, just want something to escape
Guess so?
Had a pretty smooth legs, these are the outlier now
Meh, this is easier
Lewd :s

I-I don't have kik?
Everyone has different opinions, what do you think looks pretty? Probably too lazy to do it, but I've started to like the feeling

Listen here, cutting isn't something that will fix your problems. You need to stop, reevaluate your life and attempt to fix it. If that means starting from the bottom and then building on that, so be it.

If you really must hurt yourself, get an airsoft gun and shoot yourself with it. It won't bleed, it won't leave scars but it sure as fuck will hurt.

I believe in you user.

Already seen this shitpost so it doesn't really have value, also 20yo is underage?

Attention whore.
sage

To make them look pretty do ones in nice shapes or just cut the outline of a bottle lid make them not look like your a sad shit

I've had a bad problem with motivation, and I'm very attached to this boy I love, he'd be mad if he saw me like this, but I just don't know what to really do anymore

exercise helped me stop
working out really hard creates the same level of dopamine release and will give you that rush you crave from cutting. Just lots of cardio.

KYS, faget.

Thank you for giving me the time in your life to post for me, hope you cherished that 30 seconds friend

He won't be mad at you, if he is i promise you he's not worth your time. Do you live in the Uk?

>stuttering in text
>emotes on b
>replies as if on reddit
>is 14
You are the definition of the cancer that killed b. Cut deeper.

smoke weed every 4 hours like a normal person and the urge to cut will be gone

If ya really feel the need to talk this isn't really the best place to go

US, SC
Please spell properly if you want your message to be taken seriously
>Assumes what and who a person is with no proof
O-okay friend

You're not 20. Also, posts that expose your retardation are always shitposts, right? I urge you again to answer this simple question: what is the point of this thread, other than attention seeking?

Post boi butts

Sorry, fagget.

Cut into your cheek take a photo and post it.

cutting will only push him further away. if he doesnt have love for you, you have to respect that. youre just hurting yourself for no reason. nobody wants to be with someone who hurts themself over you.

Butts or gtfo

I have no where else to go for talking about this, I don't wanna waste money on a fucking doctor and I'm not doing it because it's haha funny let's bait, II just feel lost right now

Also my break time is over, gotta get back to working

>no proof
Are you high? The proof is the very post in which you claim i have no proof. No adult types like this, you cunt, that's the proof. I'm starting to think I'm getting baited big time here.

>determines age by typing
You're quite skilled aren't you?

Dude, you're not alone. I've had to get stiches twice and was admitted once. It's not healthy but I can't stop either. It helps. Try not to do it in such a wide space, it's hard to hide.

I also work with box cutters.. but they're too dull.

Dubs and true, smoking weed makes life alot easier, don't be such an emo

Deal with your fucking shit then.
It's not rocket science.
If anything at least just get a better distraction.
What you've done so far isn't that bad, clean it and you probably won't have any permanent marks.

Here's what you do:
-buy punching bag
-punch bag until bad thoughts go away
-keep punching until there's no more bag
-when there's no more bag repeat from step 1
-muscles
-????
-profit!

its not hard you fucking attention whore

its fine, keep cutting

You need to hep yourself man

dothethingneedsdoing.com