I FUCKING LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK

I FUCKING LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT WEAK ASS STRAWBERRY BULLSHIT.

CHOCO-A-BESTO

FIGHT ME YOU INBRED STRAWBERRY LOVING BETA FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
youtu.be/tDN_g4Oi88Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think anyone is gonna fight this

THEY BETTER FUCKING NOT

IM SO ANGRY THAT THERE ARE PUSSY WEAK ASS LITTLE FAGGOT FUCKS THAT ACTUALLY PREFER STRAWBERRY OUT THERE

FUCK THOSE PIECES OF SHIT BREAD

MODS BAN THIS DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT NOW

Never had that, how is it?

It's gross. Ovaltine rich chocolate is way better

banana is better

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Orange Milk for life! taste like an
orange creamsicle. Get it locally from the farmers market. They have 7 different milk flavors.

Other places have it during halloween.

But I agree on the fuck strawberry!

You mad chocolate milk boi?

I like cereal

>He hasnt had neapolitan milk

THATS A FU CKING SMOOTHIE YOU STRAWBERRY LOVING CUCK AGGOT NICE TRY THOUGH HAHAHA FUCK YOU

chocolate chip

HAHAHAH JUST FUCKING KIDDING GUYS I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE STRAWBERRY MILK ITS SO MUCH BETTER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM

I...like.....CEREAL

STOP TRYING TO BE ME YOU FUCKING NIGGEWER ASS LITTLE SHITSMEAR

OP HAS RINGWORM

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU

IM JUST SUPER ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT STRAWBERRY MILK FANS EXIST

HAVE YOU EVEN HAD THE BLESSING THAT IS VANILLA MILK?

DIE IN A FIRE THAT BURNS WITH THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS

Hello 9gag users, be so kind and GET THE FUCK OUT or start posting traps or/and ig/fb-fap images.

Sincerely, fuck you,

ahhhh time for my choco milk bath.

But Strawberry milk is the GOAT milk in all the universe you glorious winged faggot.
ous winged faggot.

Fuck that nigger milk.

>ous winged faggot.

yeah, I fucked that up

>drinking liquid nigger

Chocolate milk is best milk

Fucking beta fag cucks like chocolate milk better than strawberry. I bet you like your bitch to be fucked by chocolate dudes to aye?

I'm a strawberry supremacist

You are right user white chocolate milk is superior

YOU ARE MAKING THE MILK GODS ANGRY WITH YOUR DEGENERACY U SHIT

You motherfuckers! YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF ULPO SHIT! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW ULPO? YOU DON'T DO YOU!!!!???

HA..... you motherfuckers summerfags don't know the meaning of good old refreshments....

Imma kill dat choklut shaek

FUCK YEAH CHOCOLATE MILK

YEAH FUCK YEAH LETS FUCKING DO THIS HELL YEAH

FUCK YEAH HELL FUCKING YEAH CHOCOLATE MILK FOR THE WIN HELL YEAH FUCK YEAH YEAH FUCK THOSE STRAWBERRY FAGGOTS

seefaggots

MAN CHOCOLATE FUCKING MILK IS THE ONLY FUCKING CORRECT GOD DAMN FLAVOR OF MOTHERFUCKING MILK TO EXIST

EAT MY DICK

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

faggot

Fuck all you milk loving niggers

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

delicious water you inbred hillneck

WATER CAN'T BE DELICIOUS BECAUSE IT ISN'T MILK AND ISN'T CHOCOLATE FLAVORED

PLEASE STOP WITH THE STRAWBERRY MILK GENOCIDE. PINK LIVES MATTER!

you can't make refreshing cubes with milk

I think the only people that prefer strawberry over chocolate are 5.

This right here is the best chocolate milk on the face of the fucking earth, bought this size yesterday for breakfast for shits and giggles with my pecan rolls, and just had to have the entire gallon that day, too good to put down. If you haven't had this heavenly beverage you're an even bigger faggot than the navy seal guy that's always posting

YES YOU CAN YOU FUCKING CUNT

nope

FUCKING HELL ON A CRACKER
ARE YOU INSANE BOY?
GETTOUTA HER WITH THAT SHIT

Nice trips faggot

when you are so mad you turn into a redneck. kek

YOU PUT CHOCOLATE MILK IN THE ICE TRAY AND YOU FREEZE IT, THEN YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR CHOCOLATE MILK WITH CHOCOLATE MILK ICE

trips of truth. cube water better than shitty nigger milk

nope

Like arianagrandes pussy

SAME STUPID WATERLOVING FAGGOT

no u

Actually if you did you fucking research you to inbred fucking moron, is that the #1 sold flavor milk is: coockies and cream.
2nd: vanilla
3rd: is chocolate.
fucking summerfag nigger coming in here thinking he's some type of gorilla general

GTFO WATERFAG OR ELSE I WILL GO FOR YOU AND SHOVE 75 GALLONS OF CHOCOLATE MILK IN YOUR ASS

FUCK OFF YOU WITH YOUR SHITTY FAKE RESEARCH

Allow me to redpill you OP
The reason you think strawberry milk sucks is that you only taste inferior, artificially flavored nesquick bullshit.
Go pick up some of this shit from the grocery store and tell me it isn't pure liquid bliss sloshing down your gullet

but what do i dip in it?

MAN, THE FUCK IS THIS? PEOPLE SAYING ANYTHING OTHER THAN CHOCOLATE MILK IS EVEN ACCEPTABLE? BULLSHIT

this

WAIT THAT'S A THING?

i'm a little retarded and wasn't paying attention nevermind

it is, some people cant decide what milk they want so just have a mixture of the 3, pretty cool huh?
#milkequality

Gtfo with your ignorant faggot. Chocolate is for trapped fags! Oh you want some chocolate little boy? Come open your mouth for this chocolate dick you fag!

even dairy free banana milk is better than shit tier chocolate milk.

REAL MEN
DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW

>2017
>still drinking baby calf growth fluid

FUCK OFF ONLY CHOCOLATE MILK IS ACCEPTED

what about chocolate mountain dew?

THAT'S NOT CHOCOLATE YOU LIAR, THAT'S GRAPE FLAVOR, GRAPE FLAVOR IS FOR NIGGERS

Bitch stole my cup

at least she's drinking something better than chocolate fucking milk out of it.

GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER
STRAWBERRY MASTERRACE
ILL STOMP YOUR FAGGOT ASS OUT SHITSKIN

Quik grab the pink milk, it's objectively superior

im gonna bottle you with a glass of banana milk to prove its superiority

I'm gonna start to go to wine tastings and call everyone a nigger for drinking fermented grape juice. Thanks for opening my eyes.

>confirming yourself for Europoor
Can confirm this makes life in Europe worth it.

Both these asshole responses are wrong; you stole my weed jar, and that's lemonade. OP is fucking blind.

>all these Americucks blind to the fact that the uk has the best two flavored milks on earth

>UK has the best of anything at all
You're delusional.

youtu.be/tDN_g4Oi88Y