I'm dying of smoking ama

I'm dying of smoking ama

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22000010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does it feel to have smoked one cock too many?

how many cigs a day?
how old are you ?

If its cancer, take HDAC inhibitors

about 20
im 40
more like emphysema and heart disease
feels like my chest is pounding and it's hard to breath.

Have you stopped yet?

filters? or cowboy style?

Go buy a vape.
Deal with the stigma and save your life
But buy a good one. Like a v8 stick or baby stick

No
Recently switched to rolling my own.
Can't stand the vape.

Then you'll soon not be able to stand breathing. Enjoy that

Like life is worth living anyway

good look for the rest of your life man

Your dubs confirm that I can not argue.

So I got this female coworker right? She and I get on great we talk about nerdy stuff frequently and she frequently goes on about how much she loves that I am around to talk about these things with her. When she is very happy or sometimes just for no reason at all she will tackle hug me, almost knocking me off my feet. We go out drinking most Fridays with other coworkers and regularly visit the movies together just the two of us. When she is really drunk she gets much more lovey with everyone but this last Friday she drunkenly repeated she loves me. Obviously this can't be taken at face value since she was drunk and even if it can I am not sure what kind of love she meant. Afterwards whispering in my ear self-consciously that she thinks out coworkers think we were going to fuck on the way home.

Most people would read this and say she is obviously DTF and that I am a pussy and should fucking go for it. However, when the topic of relationships come up, she says she is not really ready for one and is fine with her life as it is right now. I never asked if she wanted to get into one with me, it just came up in conversation. Indeed, I am reserved as fuck and have a hell of a time striking up conversation with women in general. I have told her this much during one such conversation with her mentioning my hang-ups with initiating conversation or any sort of intimacy. So she knows that I likely won’t be the one to start up anything. Granted, this conversation may have been had when we were both drunk another time, so I am not sure she quite remembers it. In addition to this she is also bisexual and has been on a bit of a lesbian streak recently.

I'm not terrible looking. I have just never been good with human interaction. I was really making peace with that before she showed up. I do truly value her as a friend so I don't want to fuck any of that up, especially when we both have to work together. I guess my question is, what the fuck should I do?

nitric oxide synthase inhibitors

iNOS inhibitors

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22000010

No need to die OP, try OP

Sounds sketchy. Will ask Dr.

Chest pounding and hard to breathe sounds like a panic attack to mem it can be confused with heart problems

It comes on after a smoke

Probably havent done human trails yet but if your dying then hopefully your doctor will help, if not. Buy online somehow.

Nootropics can stop cravings in some people
specifically racetams.

I like the gum but after a few pieces I realize I'm addicted to more than just nicotine.

Exactly. I vape but have "relapsed" once or twice in the 7 years since ive quit. I realize, no matter how much nic I put in my juice, the chemical cocktail that is cigarettes has us hooked on more than nicotine.
Look up studies of rats addictions to nicotine and their addiction to cigs
Its outrageous. And not the auntie mama outrageous

Sometimes I smoke export A for the chemicals. Has a major soup of chems and not that much nicotine.

tldr

(You)

i switched to vaping like 2 years ago, now when i smoke a cigarette it makes me sick.

I have givein up a few of my vices.
Cigs and the bottle were the hardest to kick. Mostly because we want one after a shit, a meal, a nap/ waking up, etc.
But the only way to beat addiction is through different addiction.
Healthy addictions.
Anything is attainable through mind and willpower. As cliche as that sounds, its changed my life and continues to.
George Mueller said
Every day in every way, I am getting better and better

Lucky. How much did you smoke and for how long?

Because of how much nic is in a cig.
You're used to probably 3 or 6 when a cig has about 20-24 based on the method of delivery.
Also, they smell like fucking trash

I was on camel lights and then reds for 7 years
About a pack and a half to 3 if I was drinking or high
Start with a decent device. Before you know it, You'll hate the smell of cigs

i would smoke about two packs of menthols in 5 days for 9 years, im 23.

Forgot to say I was a different user than the one you asked.

>Start with a decent device. Before you know it, You'll hate the smell of cigs
Had one, sold it. Made me feel warm and uncomfortable
That's not very much.

yeah youre probably right i vape 3mg, youre right about that fucking smell too.

Try again
I started in 2010/2011. They were garbage back then and I'm glad I stuck with it
You can find cool hitting devices, you can find hard hot hitting devices.
A penguin would be a cooler hit
That and an AIO. Both penguin and aio by joyetech.
Its worth a look, considering how cheap they run with decent quality

I had an iLeaf or something like that. Like I said earlier its all those other chemicals that have me addicted.

You can find yourself off em. Just takes an actual "college try"

Why'd you smoke like a retard anyway? Do you regret your poor life decision?

>Do you regret your poor life decision?
I regret most of my life.

What's ama and how do you smoke it?

why didn't you quit, faggot?

There's no question that the World we live in is designed to create a consumerism type mind set, short processed food attention spans and carbonated confusion.

Why? Also you didn't answer the first question.