EU is about to disintegrate the UK

Germans will not only fuck up UK economically, they want more. Scotland is not enough for them too. Trump told Brits to fuck off 2 weeks ago after a talk with Merkel

This is golden bois, better than I thought

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/27/eu-to-debate-recognising-united-ireland-to-allow-swift-return-for-north

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poland talking shit

pls nigel

In the event that northern Ireland unites with Ireland, it will automatically be part of the EU. That's IF it happens. It's a provision.

Nothing will happen. They will just move on and team up with the other anglo countries for trade deals.

Stupid Brits, you're supposed to stay in the EU as one of the biggest economies and make is weak. Now there's nothing stopping the union from integrating more and fucking you up. Centuries of policies fucked up by a couple % of plebs.

>Wales not independent
I am from Ccnerrrmrmrprprrmerr

If dumbfuck Germans want an even higher tax bill paying for net drain states like Scotland and Norn (lol), they can knock themselves out. No skin off my back.

Won't be a UK if it's just England tho.

I don't even care what happens anymore

the absolute state of the not-so-United Kingdom

fucking Krauts ruin everything.
the world made a huge mistake by not giving germany's land to its neighbors.

This is hardly news. It would be more surprising if they said a united Ireland would have to reapply.

yeah the EU is going to try to tear the UK to bits unless the UK grovels before it (which it probably will do)

Not going to happen.

Anyway, why the hell are you happy for this? The UK has been sending us loadsamoney since 2004 and our emigrants were treated well enough.

>Anyway, why the hell are you happy for this?
Wounded pride

>tfw you know what the flag was going to be just by looking at the title
Polish cucks are so pathetic it hurts.

>all these retards that know nothing about economics
Germany can't and won't attack the UK
France leaving is a possibility but ima ignor that
>uk is the only country with a large military willing to defend Europe (France has showed repreted unfriendlyness to NATO)
>the US already isn't on gr8 terms with Germany and I have no doubt that they would us the UK being attacked to start a trade war with the EU and end NATO cooperation much like Canada and Mexico
>the uk will hurt them self anyway with the channel tunnel having to make custom checks slowing it down to a halt and making importation of fish and greens impossible
>the EU can not carry on it's charity towards Eastern Europe without the UK which will lead to the Eastern European countries falling to far right strong men like hungry and Poland whome will leave

THERE NOW STOP WITH YOUR AUTISTIC SHIT POSTING

>he believes UK journalism
LMAO

Also this is retarded nonsense even by the standards of Uk journalism. The EU doesn't have to decide to "let a united ireland join". Ireland IS a EU member and wouldn't stop being one if NI is attached to it. What a bunch of retards.
People said this already months ago. Everyone knows it.

>to start a trade war with the EU
Meanwhile in reality
>thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

It's just to formalise it to save some wishy washy "Ireland would have to reapply!" spin if there's ever a border poll. Doesn't even matter if common sense dictates we wouldn't, opposing parties would try to claim it so anyway.

>a whole continent over an island
Are you insanev

France is already stepping up as the top European member of NATO.