Your most depraved fantasy thread

Your most depraved fantasy thread.

I want to see my mommy tied up and abused like this, by all of my friends. No limits. I want to see her cry, get choked, slapped, spit on, everything you can think of. I know I'm a fucking piece of shit for this, but the thought of it makes my cock so hard.

Share yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/archive/usao/mow/news2011/bagley_indictment2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Completely used and destroyed.

I want to take zinc pulls or whatever it is that's supposed to make you cum bigger volumes, then kidnap my female half-cousin and keep her alive on a diet consisting entirely of my cum and fruit slices for vitamin C.

I want to get caught by a couple of hot teenager boys when I'm dressed up like a sissy with my cockcage on and be abused and humiliated by them. Bonus points for sph.

mommmmy

I want to kill all of the fucking bitches of my classroom, i hate those fucking bastards, they will pay for my sickness

thats sexy as fuck

Right?

Why?

That's nice.
I just want to marry my older sister.

This set of gifs/webms will always be the most boner inducing thing on this site, gotta stop and stare every time I scroll by them.

I wouldn't mind my friends abusing me after abusing my mommy

I want to enslave a girl and subject her to constant torture/abuse. Waterboarding, electric shock, whipping till she bleeds and so on. Make money by renting her out to guys on the side.

Post a pic of your mom faggot

you could do it with my mommy ;)

cant do any face, but heres a few pics I took

Post a pic of your darling mommy.

Checked, imma cum to this in a moment, printer's all set up

I will abuse the shit out of her for you

youre a gentleman and a scholar user

Give me some details please

Aww

Well for a start i would cut her bottoms of force them in her mouth and tape it shut then tie her bent over and start slowly stretching her holes

mmmm yes keep going

Would pull her tiny tits out and hook her nipples to heavy weights till she starts screaming in pain by this time i can get 4 fingers in her dripping wet pussy i will pull them out and just when she thinks im done with her I'll bring in the..

How'd you feel if I carried dear mommy into your bed in a cute nightgown, straddled her chest and spent the rest of the night strangling her? From gentle caresses to going at it knuckles white; digging thumbs between her neck and windpipe. Pinching her arteries shut with my cock throbbing on her face and dribbling my spit on her mouth and eyes when I allow her a single tiny gasp at a time?

this would be amazing, keep going

Ughh fuck that made me so hard, please keep going. I'd do anything to watch that

I'd work at a female prison, when you found one you liked, you write them up and as punishment they have to have sex with you, and if they didn't you tie them up like pic and do whatever anyways.

Thats when i would bring the horse in and just love her fear as she screams no i would lead him up behind her and untie one of her hands telling her too put it in which hole she wants if she doesnt pick one i will

Ughh fuck, make the horse fuck her pussy and her ass. Yessss

After she picks her ass i tell her how much of a worthless whore she is and lead the horse out without fucking her i then come back put a hook in her ass and tie it too her hair
More pics too keep going

Be so stupidly rich I have a big compound where like 100 women live with me, all different ages, sizes, nationalities etc. Either pay them or get them to like living with me so much they choose to leave their husbands and boyfriends. Have them work as personal bather, secretary, maid or whatever, all walking around in humiliatingly slutty outfits all the time. If one of them starts whining she becomes the toilet or gets moved to the dungeon where bad things happen.

Also another secret wing of the house where the cutest of the cucked bfs and husbands are sectioned and slowly feminised including hormones without their knowledge. Once they're pretty and broken enough they get to work in my brothel. The more they earn for me the more women I can afford.

I wanna slice, i wanna chop

Bitches are meant to be abused

Oh, we could have you rummage through her clothes and get all the stuff you like. Scarves, bras, pantyhose, , tanktops. Twist them tighter and tighter in loops around her throat, see what looks cutest on her. Fabric ripping with every raspy groan as she squirms there bottomless.

I dont have any more of her,

I'd like to live in that secret wing.

I'd show her screen caps of this whole thread while I fucked her raw

Shame better go take some

ugh yes. Do you have kik?

check out ed bagley case if yu havent already justice.gov/archive/usao/mow/news2011/bagley_indictment2.pdf

good. It would make her cry more

I wanna get raped by around 10 pretty shemales with big dicks, I wanna swallow all their tasty cum

I would have a girl with the sexiest voice. I don't give a shit what she looks like, but the voice must be perfect. She would wear at all times a full black leather body suit so I wouldn't have to look at her hideous form.

She would be my Oobi.

Her hand would have the eyes, and a platinum blonde wig. I would command "Oobi, release me." and she would crawl to me like a worm on her stomach with her hand held high.

Hand, no, more like her real face. Oobi is the real her, the rest of her body is just needless meat for her to function. And she will be my Oobi. She will take my cock into her mouthand and pleasure me to release. But she knows she is a bad girl. A bad Oobi.

>Oobi scared. Oobi dirty.

The dirty bitch will take every drop, and when I'm done she'll slither back away to contemplate her place in my world.

more

Interesting, I wonder how long you'd take to completely feminise? Could you be trusted to dress yourself appropriately?

By the way it's chuncky sausages and 'hot mayo' for your daily meal again. Sorry about the lack of cutlery.

I already dress appropriately from time to time, so I think I'll be good. Also, my cock is just over 4".

That is clearly a man's hand I'm not a fucking faggot.

Calm down user

That's not too bad, I'm sure it'll get smaller as it gets used to being redundant.

Ok I'm going to leave you as I have an appointment with your ex, she would be really upset if I missed it. You can carry on listening to Britney and work on that dance routine or there are some chick flicks and makeup tutorials to watch.

You're a lovely resident to have by the way. When the guy next door moved in he put up such a fuss about his ex he had to go without food and water for a few days but I got him well again with a steady diet of semen. He learned to earn extra nutrition by wanking off dildos and he sleeps so much sounder now I returned his nightie and pink silk bedding. Once his breasts develop a bit more he'll start training for proper work.

Turning swingers into cuckolds. I'll wife swap with a guy just looking for a fun fuck, watch him bang my wife for half an hour, and then make him watch as I spend hours tormenting his wife's pussy, edging her, spanking and choking her, denying her orgasms until she's little more than a mindless fuck doll.

getting a sub completely addicted to Being used, shared and beast

I want too abuse your mom for real instead of a store send me her info kik bowtech2014

Iwould kidnap a woman i had a crush on as a kid.
I would lock her up in an completly dark room and tie her up so she can't move.
Her eyes and ears are covered with headphones and a virtual reality goggle.
Of course she will be fed with nutrinial puree and water to keep her alive.
The idea is that she can't feel anything but what i want her to feel. She would be lost in complete void.
Once she accepted her fate i would start introducing her to sex toys. Big,Heavy and painful. She will be torn for long time until her mind completly breaks and she dowsn't even know anymore what is happening around her.
Months later i will introduce her to a few senses. A soft but light sound, a bright light here. This is followed with a kiss and a warm water sprinkle to subconsciusly teach her that this rewards her.
Then i will begin with a sibtle change. she hears through the headphones...

gonna be honest here i am right now on the toilett having diarhea and slowly wdge myself because i haven't fapped in a week so yeah if anyone wants to continue my fantasy go ahead

I'm gonna tell you something slightly embarrassing, I've never made a girl cum with my little dick. So it might be better for my ex if you took care of her. Especially if I were allowed to watch as you fuck her.