I just cheated on my LDR girlfriend. We were suppose to be away for 4 months and it's been 2 weeks in now

I just cheated on my LDR girlfriend. We were suppose to be away for 4 months and it's been 2 weeks in now.

Me and my gf talk and facetime everyday. Shoul i tell her or just pretend like nothing has happened?

Before entering the LDR we had decided to be comitted and loyal. I looked through her phone and found out shes been sending nudes to other guys and even given her number and asked about their location. I confronted her and she went psycho and wanted to jump out of the window, then apologized and begged for a second chance

Break it off, she's a slut, and you're pathetic. Until you stop being a little bitch you should stay away from anyone.

what is facetime?

Are you the same user from before with the Asian girlfriend

dude what the fuck you sound like a cuck

if this bitch cheated on you already, and she isn't your only source of pussy, and you cheated on her then just break it off. why are you in this shit with her? it seems like a waste of time with no reward.

haha the entire point of LDRs is because you're too cowardly to commit and too cowardly to break up.

Seriously there is nothing more cucked (in the most pure sense of that word) than an LDR. Just safe some time and cut your own balls off.

Elaborate

Get.The.Fuck.Out.Of.Her, the girl who want to jump out of the window is fukcing unstable, and not worth effort at all, but thats your call to make

You are both stupid, break up with her and don't cheat on your next partner, you little shit

You've done the right thing user.
Don't feel bad for youself.

yeah these trips tell the truth. when i went to college i told my hs gf we are breaking up on that day. it made no sense to have a fake relationship where either of you is out fucking random people every day. then it turns into fucking the same person and then one of you says you want to "break up". pathetic.

why are you stuck in an LDR? LDRs are for dudes who cant get any other women and their bitch is far away. sounds like no have no problem gettin tail so why are you still in an LDR?

Because I really love her. And I know that as a guy I can fuck without catching feelings

I'm married to someone who cheated on their LDR partner with me years and years back. We both think that it was inevitable and LDR is setting yourself up to fail if you put any importance on sex or intimacy. Best thing you can do is be a Sup Forumsro to your girlfriend and own up, break it off and move on without beating yourself up too much.

The relationship is over. Move on.

well if you really love her, that's your problem.

LDRs really suck man, i know. but they just really aren't worth all the stress. there's no physical contact at all, you cant go anywhere on any dates, all you can do is talk to her on a face sharing thing. if you REALLY love her THAT much then stay with her if you really want to. but dont go fucking other women when you say you're in lpve with this bitch. get a fucking fleshlight and keep your dick in your pants till your one true love is within 6 feet of you again.

Neither of you seems to really care all that much for each other if you're both cheating. Just end it.

Do you really think this relationship is going to go anywhere? Do you think you'll get anything out of it except wasted time?

Can't see why this is a big deal just move on and don't tell her. She won't know and she probably have fucked someone else herself

There was a thread a while back where a dude found some nudes and stuff his girl had sent to some guys and she freaked and threatened to hero off the balcony and he documented the whole thing

Yeah it's me

>I looked through her phone and found out shes been sending nudes to other guys and even given her number and asked about their location.

Lovely bait. If this is true then she has been cheating on you, no doubt. Maybe with multiple men too. Why should you lose sleep over fucking another girl? She's taking dick deep in her on the daily most likely.

What is LDR?
Eurofag here...

I'm proud of you.
Your current girlfriend is not stable and she is not in your best interest if you plan to actually not fuck up this one life you get.

long distance relationship.

solving acronyms has nothing to do with being european.

Legally designated retard.
Should be obvious from OPs context

this

Kek

Quit bein a pussy first off. Secondly quit bein suck a cuck bitch and basically letting her cheat on you. Thirdly dump her ass because you both are cheating and nothing is left.

How did you cheat on her?

Also, sending nudes does not mean she's had sex with the guys. Femanon here. I can tell you the one and only reason a girl will send you nudes(or any guy nudes) is because she's getting positive attention from it. So imo you've probably gotten lazy with the relationship which is why she's looking for validation elsewhere.

This and the fact that you cheated should be enough reasons to just break it up.

Sending nudes is cheating hussy.

>apoLOGized

Tits or gtfo

Fuck off whore. Nudes to others in a comitted relationship is cheating. She cheated on him first, his whore gf and other dudes even decided to meet before OP busted her plans, thats what he has written. Hate whores like you who justify cheating with emotional self pity

This

What does gf look like? What's the sluttiest thing she's ever done And how many guys has she fucked?

Interesting I quite enjoyed that last thread if you like her tell her and shit will work out or it won't

well if she fucked you over already then what worth has her word?
it's not like she's been only sending nudes.

chances are that guy came in her more then you if she gives him nudes.

don't be a beta. just get back at that bitch for giving those nudes and tell her she isn't worth your time.

Thanks. I'm not gonna tell her. I've done this before to someone else I was "exclusive" with too, she never found out.

Nigga, this can't be serious.

I know it's cheating, neckbeards. I never said it wasn't. Are your chromosomes running? Because I think you need to go catch some.

I'm talking to OP. If he found her doing this, instead of being a child and cheating out of spite, he should have confronted her about it. That is, if he claimed to love her as he has written.

By confronted I mean sit down and talked about it. I didn't see the last thread but the shit OP claims, is fake or has been biased af.

def this

bingo

She's a psychotic slut. I wouldn't even talk to her again if I was you.

bazinga