Ask a man who just got news of his 2nd miscarriage anything

Ask a man who just got news of his 2nd miscarriage anything.

How old are you
How old is she
What race is she
Do you have any living children

I feel for you user

Does alcohol help?

how's it feel dodging a bullet twice now?

Both 24
We are both white, though she is Nord, I am Germanic.

We both have no living children and this is both our 2nd miscarriage.

Thanks, user.

3rd times the charm user

what is your line of work? and hers?
did somenthing she did cause or was it unpredictable?
do you plan on getting her to do some tests to see what's going on?

also i'm sorry for your loss user, stay strong

I am thinking about it.

Well I am having second thoughts on getting married now. I feel foreveralone.jpg right now.

Well we'll see about that.

Coathanger or stairs?

Does your wife know you're posting this?

Jesus Christ man, get it together or get out.

Bro her ovens busted get a new baby bakery

At 24, you've got nothing but time. Just don't let it break you.

Do the doctors know what the causes to the miscarriages were?

Why do you want to get pregnant?

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope next time you will be granted a healthy son or daughter

I work as an Armed Patrol Officer, and she's held off finishing school for over a year now when she had to take care of her mom. I was going to force her to stay at home.

I might find someone else tbqh fampai.

Sorry, me and my girl recently had a failed pregnancy. Would have been due any day. Im a bit older than you and would have loved to have a kid. Id like my mom to. See her grandchild before shes gone.

Have you considered adoption/fostering? Make sure it's a white child.

How's that intelligent design working out?

It happens. it's just a bundle of goo early on anyway, just thinnk of it that way and try again. 1st wife miscarried a few, she took it hard, i pretended to care.
Had 2 healthy kids later on.

Why are you posting this on the politics board? Here:
reddit.com
Go post your sob shit AMA there.

Thanks man. They said probably stress and health issues. She's had a rough last 2 years.

I want like 10 kids. Im the last male left.

It was supposed to be a girl anyway, i was upset about that.

I am the same with my dad. I think he would love to see some grandchildren.

Absolutely out of the question. I want my own.

My mother had 3, I'm the lucky not 4th. Don't give up, senpai. It's hard. I can't imagine what my mother, father, or your family is going through. Like I said, don't give up.

I am not sobbing you fuckass. I am pretty jaded about it. This is my second time. It feels like the pregnancy never even happened.

because he's attempting to keep the white race alive by creating white babies

Good luck next time lad

I will always keep trying. Hopefully it happens soon.

Part of the reason I want 10 kids. You don't see a lot of whites with big families anymore. Its always niggers and mexicans.l

Do you know if it's a medical condition, or is it just bad luck? If there's even a chance of making it work, you have to keep trying.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you someday.

Can you get any more dysgenic than caring for the genetic lineage of decadent, hypersexual abandoners?

Thanks M80.

Just fuck like rabbits til you have a child. Maybe follow some medical advice.

>Not married
Gotta change that

>gf gets abortion
>sorry user I miscarried

Yeah ok. If she's miscarried twice she's probably very unhealthy, or has some hormonal issues that you can blame the jew for, too much estrogen in our food and shit. Have her see a white doctor.

Again last 2 years on her have been rough. Docs said stress and propbably some health issues.

She a weird woman, fighting me about how she wants to get it done. Instead of just getting it done.

wow, seems like you have weak sperm. You Americans are all the same. Just let Tyrone breed her for you, cuck.

you know..... some men would kill for you situation right now

the baby jail is the hardest kind of jail to break out of

>though she is Nord, I am Germanic.

Did your wife/gf whatever change her diet at least?

Or did she carry out the second pregnancy exactly the same as the first one.

>weak sperm
>was due in July.

No.

DUDE
MISCARRIAGE
LMAO

People like you are the reason the west is in decline.

I hope things get better for you, user. I hope the stress levels go down and the healthy good feels go up so you can have the big happy family of your dreams.

>They said probably stress and health issues. She's had a rough last 2 years.

Well, there you go. Just take it easy for another 2-3 years. Do the shit you've always wanted to do, fulfill your wishes, accomplish your goals and yada yada. Basically, make sure you're personally comfortable and satisfied enough to reproduce.

My folks had me at 35 and 31, and I turned out OK-ish. Other than posting on Sup Forums, that is.

I know they are. Which is why I am questioning if I have the right woman right now.

Yes. She ate healthly. She isnt degenerate.

I dont know why I laughed at that but I did lol.

I hope every white man can someday afford to have big families like the days of old. Thanks man.

>other than Sup Forums

Heh...

Jack? Do i know you?

don't worry about it bro, miscarriages happen all the time. My family had a shit ton of them.

My wife had one, but now she's pretty far along on #2.

Fix up yours and her diet if it's not good. Cut out sugar and alcohol.

Yeah we'll see how number 3 happens if I dont decide to find another Nordic chick.

She might just have a smaller uterus.

Dw man there are plenty of women out there with fully functional ovaries if it was weak sperm she never would've conceived miscarriage can only be women's health problem good luck man I hope you have strong and intelligent children

Jesus Christ you're trying to have children but aren't even married? Get your shit together man.

Also condolences

Literally half of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. Google it.

You're not special.

Im 35 and my wife is 30. We tried for 2 years before getting preggers. She was convinced she was barren. Got a little bundle of screams 6 weeks old.

Dont give up. And dont let fear control u. Youre still VERY young. Yes that doesnt make up for the two lost. But theyre in good hands and youll see them when you get there

wasn't yours anyway

Yeah I know, she wont seal the deal though. She wants a big traditional wedding and I said lets go to the courthouse first. So we'll see what happens.

Plus,

>she isn't degenerate

>she let you knock her up twice before marriage

I don't think you know what that means

Thats a long time.

Well she is a Swede....

You don't have to get married to stay with the lady. I mean if you're spending your time together and love each other, isn't that good enough?

Nice digits. Like I said I have been pushing for marriage so maybe I wont fuck her anymore unless she does it.

No....you see she has this dual citizenship thing I am after. Having kids will get them the same thing. I am trying to set up a future for my children you know.

Or at least wrap your damn meat dude. Im sure you aspire to be a successful white man, if so, surely you understand that kids before marriage is nigger-tier AT BEST and that you need to be financially stable to provide for the kid. What's your money situation like, where do you live/with whom? She's not even out of school yet what the fuck kind of non-degenerate woman leaves school to get pregnant without even being married first? Please think very hard about having another child...please wait until you're married or at least stop pretending you're not scum. I know it's harsh, but manhood is harsh.

Read the thread. She took care of her mom and has some issues. Thats not degenerate.

Also I can provide for myself I have a good job. I am a veteran living with 2 room mates.

Why do you believe this shit when she's obvious just aborting cuck babies?

Shes not aborting, if she was I wouldn't be posting right now.

she got abortions because she knew the baby was from a black man not your weak white boy sperm lellelelelelelelelel

am I fitting in guys?

So what happens when she has a kid? You gonna have a newborn in your place with roommates? Any idea what that's like? It's commendable that she took time off to help her mother, but the fact that she let you impregnate her TWICE is a HUGE red-flag, I don't care who you are. What issues does she have? Mental? Physical? Do you maybe think it's a bit selfish to try to have kids if this upheavel with her mother and her "issues" has prevented her from finishing school and getting her education? You think being a security guard is going to provide adequately for the three of you when you don't even have your own apartment, let alone a house?

It just seems like neither of you have thought this through at all, and frankly you do not sound like you're putting her welfare before your need to have children. You would leave the would-be mother of your children because of some (common as fuck) difficulties? You sound a little unstable and very self-centered.

I know that feel, my wife was depressed as fuck for 6 months after our first one

How does it feel to have a wife who's only job it is, is to produce children and she can't even do that?

No one cares about your shitty problems. Go on reddit and you'll get the attention you want, faggot.

I thought this guy had cancer or alopecia but his eyebrows are just really thin and light
He should have had them dyed