Getting so fucking tired of the word "cuck" on /pol. It is in literally 500% of threads. Can we pick a new word, please...

Getting so fucking tired of the word "cuck" on /pol. It is in literally 500% of threads. Can we pick a new word, please? Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People who dislike cuck tend to be cucks. Or have at least been cucked in the past.

Cuck detected.

Cuck detektiert.

FPBP

Almost everything is cucked.. There is no escape.

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK DOUCHE

Similar to Sup Forums's obsession with autism, I used to hate it but that's because most people aren't using the terms appropriately. Sometimes one does simply cuck, and there isn't a better word to describe it.

how about tangy

Well at least /pol is predictable

From mow on people wont be cucked. They will be tangy.

Daily reminder that the "cuck" meme was invented by Maoist Third-Worldists who infiltrated our subculture as early as 2010, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU

Its not that someone is a literal cuckold, its that they are like a cuckold, which is an absolutely perfect word for things like Sweden or Germany taking in mass migration and whatnot.

A cuckold lets themselves be walked on and humiliated by another. Literally, it involves sex, but it isn't difficult to make it a more general term and extend it to anybody who lets themselves be manipulated and controlled so that others can benefit while they get screwed over, all the while smiling and acting as though its a good thing.

I really can't think of a better word.

Its used because the word offends people spectacularly.

You're accusing a man of having a disloyal woman, and more than that he's aware and puts up with it.

found the cuck

Shut up you abhorrent cur

I get the definition and use of the word, it's just so fucking played out

>Getting so cucking tired of the word "fuck" on /pol. It is in literally 500% of threads. Can we pick a new word, please? Cuck.

fify

OP is confirmed for KEK

KEK

There are probably other words that literally fit the situation, by the lack the same emasculating punch.

Thesaurus suggests acquiescent, browbeaten, docile, dominated, henpecked, meek, timid, unassertive

Stop being one, then it won't bother you anymore

Id probably go with dominated out of that list

The word isn't the problem, the behavior is. Until it stops, use of the word should continue.

I've been on Sup Forums longer than you and I love the word cuck.

Now go take care of your wife's son, cuck.

It'll grow on you cuckfaggot.

How about

kruk

Depending on the circumstance, it's easy to dominate people against their will and outside of their ability to resist.

Cuck implies that it's within your power to do something about the situation but you choose not to, and on some level you take pleasure/pride in your decision.

Actually cuck is surprisingly fitting in its literal meaning rather than in the sense of adultery.

Cuckoo are brood parasites. They lay eggs in other bird's nest and let other birds tend to their children. If they don't, they chimp out and wreck havok. If they are somehow in a situation of power, the other birds become effectively ethnic slaves working for their own racial replacement.

With only little interpretation cuck can be used to denote all the confused sentiments of self hatred that lead to one denying the existence or calling for the end of one's own group. It fits the situation much better than reference to mere adultery.

The widespread and far reaching welfare sate is much more similar to brood parasitism than fringe cases of adultery with niggers.

Cuck is like rome, anything more than a whisper, and it would vanish....

how about kek ?
kekekekekekekekekeke

It's because in 2013 we made Autism the new Retard in the USA.

C U C K

U

C

K

t. cuck

you're getting tired of it now and not in september 2014?

>Getting so fucking tired of the word "literally" being misapplied on /pol. Fuck.

faggot?

Cuck is a great insult. It's like cunt, faggot, and fuck in that it ends on a hard consonant. There couldn't be a better insult word.

While I agree with you, you can't force these things to happen on Sup Forums. Some new buzzword will become popular soon enough, just let it happen organically.

There's no 500% of literally anything

What about figger?

Faggot + nigger = faggot nigger = figger

You are a person who lets another man have sex with his partner

Cuck is OP's trigger word

Shut the fuck up, you naggot.

Nobody complained about the word faggot

just wait a couple months or years trust me it'll die down

C O C K
O
C
K

500% increase in immigrants compared to last year

it's faggot, nigger and autism all wrapped in one then. makes sense that its popular

why don't you think of one you cuck

Fucking another man's wife or girlfriend, and making him a cuck is one of the best feelings in the world. Don't knock it till you try it

"Literally" and using a Reddit meme. You gotta go back.

I figure people use the word cuck incorrectly. Western cuckolding is 3 or more consensual adults in a situation that they can all agree upon. NTR, the japanese cucking, often involves raping one of the partners, breaking up, feelings of jealousy. Sometimes the woman likes being a slut. Sometimes the guy's mind breaks because of the trauma.
I think most people mean the NTR type of cuck.

repeating digits and the new word is "oscar"
Alternatively, "osk", "osc", and so on

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Fuck me for trying to crowd source a new term.

>fuck me
you better have a vagina

Why? What's the problem? It's a shortened version of "cuckold," a centuries-old term for one who has significant others be unfaithful to him

>Thesaurus suggests acquiescent, browbeaten, docile, dominated, henpecked, meek, timid, unassertive

... gentile. :^)

>literally is literally a Tumblr meme I can't even right now

lol cuck

Literally just watched a debate unfold on here about guns, British feller makes the point " Face it, Americans are cucked by the gun companies"
Sup Forums likes the tv news tactic of picking buzzwords out of a hat, but apparently cuck is as versatile as fuck.

kys

Top kuck

Cuck only bothers cucks