Why do white guys like to use the word nigger a lot?

Why do white guys like to use the word nigger a lot?

Why do black guys like to use the word nigger a lot?

/redpill

why are we here? just to suffer?!!!!

Because it's a "brotherly" thing. Black bros were oppressed and abused together... So they call each other niggas as a Bro thing

reasons for saying nigger a lot:

white guys on the internet: because they think it's funny.

white guys in real life: they've never had a black friend

white guys in real life with black friends: they think it's funny

Is that hwguy?

Shut it roodypoos

Becasue it's a word people tell me I can't say. And my intense hatred for niggers

but that's racist

I don't know.

>reasons for saying nigger a lot:
>white guys on the internet: because they think it's funny.

Because they are pussies to say It irl and the internet is thier only way of saying it
>white guys in real life: they've never had a black friend

No they never sys it in real life because they are pussy
>white guys in real life with black friends: they think it's funny

Again they never say it in real life. They don't say NIGGER. But, white suburban wiggers do say NIGGA but that's different. OP is asking about nigger

do you actually hate black people or are u into troll? holding on to any kind of hate weakens you

Yeah when your told you can't say a word because "it's bad" by society.... And when niggers are a relationship problem... It sorta just makes you want to say it.

And when niggers are a real problem*.. Not relationship lol

cuz everyone makes such a big deal out of it?

there is only fun in using words that aren't accepted.

oh right, pic related.

truth on what you speak, yes, mostly they never say it irl because they're pussys

except one thing, in the deep south there's pockets of friends, black dudes and white rednecks, where they openly say racist things to each other because it's funny and/or for shock value.

>be me in Denny's. Big white redneck looks in black friends eyes and says really loud for the whole side of restaurant to hear, "Niggers don't get to eat at the table with us white folk... but today we'll make an exception. You did a good job on the farm today."

They guffawed over it when they all got home and smoked a blunt together.

Its truly a troublesome word, on one side it means "Turd" on the other "Buddy" thats why we get such unfortunate misunderstandings like that youtube hannah montana girl calling her friends niggers.

The world would be a better place without cultivating the word in both forms. Remember the future is 2080 and the word nigger is still used in both forms because it isn't let to die off.

The deep south is turning blue quickly. Soon it'll be a crime to say the word nigger.

We say nigga a lot, not nigger.
And most of the times we say without meaning to offend.
Instead of saying "Hey man, that black dude was awesome", we say "Hey man that nigga was awesome". Just to keep it short.

Because it doesn't offend them

Don't be a nigger.

Not if a nigger says it