Can we get a /poor/ thread going

can we get a /poor/ thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Nikon-S7000-Coolpix-pristine-includes-all-pieces-in-original-package-/232448088340?hash=item361efc5914:g:oAEAAOSw3ntZkcPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's poor, then there's this

Floppys and cd's. This is old af

Post sister

my laundry machines been broken for 4 years, cant replace it, have to do laundry by hand. at least the dryer works. live in basement with no kitchen, bar'd windows with broken glass. i get internet on my computer via mobile. have to use bathroom at 7/11 down the road and its not always open..
no kitchen so food is consistently take out or 7/11.
No job and i havent worked in 4 months, not on income assistance.
Just a poor musician with a room full of guitars.

post pics desu

what country? also post pc specs

What a chair, waht a lovely chair

Post pics please

Post pic of basement

user deliver come on

this pic is old

>rape sucks

lose everytime

Man why didn't i take more pictures of my house before i cleaned it
Less MacGyver'd furniture now

TIMESTAMP NOW

this is the average Russian's setup

Are you being held captive in an old URSS installment? kek

I'd literally kill myself if I lived in that shithole.
Fucking hell.

nice pasta

it's "Rare" like the video game company, gaylord.

That pic is older than the internet

Pic related

It is Raye you dumb mother fuckers. God damn.

Post more pics and timestamp

I'm poor. Live off 1000 USD per month. Almost half goes to rent.

No paper I'm in front of the storage waiting for bus . Ask for a hand sign or something

post pics you mongs

Borrow a pen and write it on your hand

POST PIC DAMNIT

Here's my 10x13 rented room. Three other poor guys live on this floor.

Found a sharpie

Take it home with you and post your house

I can afford to at least rotate a photo

Get gigs and make money or sell guitars and get money. If you can't make money as a musician then why have guitars?

Lol no house . Homeless

how does phone...

Have to sell most of my belongings just to make rent , toilet broken , living on a strict diet of Maruchan Ramen noodles , hear gunshots left and right at all hours due to living in the ghetto , dope needles in the alley behind house. None of my finance cards work. have
$ 100 to my name

Thanks I didn't even know it was flipped

what game is he playing?

Seriously? It's called wifi you can get it free most places in the u.s.
Hell the bus I am on has free wifi

Woah me Sup Forums

looks comfy desu

That actually looks pretty sweet

where are you headed?

> that poster
Better not invite any friends over otherwise they'll think your a rapist, Lmao

Ya that's why we see a Nintendo Game Cube HUR DUR

poor and lack of hygeine are 2 diff things

you're not poor. Living at home doesnt qualify you as such. Nice dreamcast!

No where just wanted some ac and better wifi. Need to find a mcds so I can use restroom and maybe snag a drink . Who knows what the day will bring

atleast my specs are alot better than yours

Are you 12? That's a playstation

>baited
Pretty sure a 12 year old has no idea what a dreamcast is. Isn't school starting soon, son?

>friends

What the fuck happened in life bro?

I can understand that. You're not in Chicago are you? Assuming by the central time on the clock.

if i roll dubs can i pick your mcds order?

Better than k ne at least

timestamp?

Get a job and a haircut you goddamn hippie

Nice headphones for a poor

I'm so poor someone actually broke into my house and only stole an mp3 player 10 years ago.

It isn't a room of destitute user. It's untidy and dirty room. You can be poor as fuck but still live in a tidy, neat and cool apartments.

Trusting the wrong people
No San Antonio.
I said snag a drink . I can't pay for shit. I usually find a drink that someone left in the table and refill it after cleaning it in the restroom. Had to change busses. That was an end of the line one. So fucking hot here lol

Why bother cleaning up if you don't have things worth cleaning up for?

> I usually find a drink that someone left in the table and refill it after cleaning it in the restroom
record yourself doing it and post it

I'm an 18 year old student and I only earn £50 a month

THIS RUSSIA OR UCRAIN
TЫ ПИЗДEЦ HA CBAЛКE ЖИBEШЬ ИЛИ POФЛИШ ?

>. I can't pay for shit. I usually find a drink that someone left in the table and refill it after cleaning it in the restroom.

mega kek

> I usually find a drink that someone left in the table and refill it after cleaning it in the restroom
Thats a great idea dude. So are you or have you ate anything today?

That's nothing. One day I was going home, found my lock busted and money on the dining table. I can only imagine someone broke in to steal shit, but seeing the sorry state of the house they left me money to fix the lock.

No problem .. once I find a bus to take me there lol

этa фoткa знaтный бoян, мaня.

post pics of house..be like fridgebro

Basically this is a almost-exactly rappresentation of my office, where my boss says:"we have to save money, so don't expect to have updated pc for your work" and then he go out with maserati.

Not yet . . I might go steal a sandwich later . The six inches are easy to get from most grocery stores
Glad I brought joy to someone

Buy me a camera, I have a $10 dumbfone. I wouldn't even have a place to live if I wouldn't have inherited the place.

I live with my parents. We haven't had food in the house for a while. They're going to court to get evicted today.

keep updating, i want to see mcdonalds desu

>no pic
did you even read the OP

Not to hit too personally, but why don't you work?

Will do. user. Back on the bus

Yeah it says can we get a /poor/ thread going.
What makes you think people who are poor have fucking cameras?

who doesnt have a device to take a picture in 2017, use a webcam or some shit fucking mong

Almost all of my clothes are entirely from charity shops, small or dyed in the wash and my shoes are unbranded and ones I've had for a few years, ripped inside

Poor people, dickwad.

Sure, because a webcam is first priority to buy, or a laptop or a tablet that has one. Right.

"Hey, I can't buy food, but let's buy this shit that can make pictures to document my misery."

You don't know shit about being poor.

I don't plasma . And I'm looking but not easy when you can't keep your clothes clean or anything. I've done a few odd jobs from Craigslist. And I keep looking. Just not easy when you don't have family or friends to shower or pass out at.

Definently.. best of luck Sup Forumsro. Stay positive. Your misfortunes will run out eventually.

I remember when i first started learning to program. I would make short programs in java and c++ on my 95/98 computer and store them on a floppy, set to execute when inserted... It was so cool at the time.
Now my L3 cache is larger than my hard disk from back then, and noone bothers to optimize programs anymore because we have virtually no memory limits.

I'd rather shoplift something to eat than a webcam.

Any good weed out there user?

I'm still alive and trying so I hope so

>"Hey, I can't buy food, but let's buy this shit that can make pictures to document my misery."

Happens rather often in 3rd world countries.

he has a point

You mean 3rd world idiots. I'm not one of them.

No clue..I haven't done drugs in over ten years

ebay.com/itm/Nikon-S7000-Coolpix-pristine-includes-all-pieces-in-original-package-/232448088340?hash=item361efc5914:g:oAEAAOSw3ntZkcPU