Am ready to be a hero, tell me what to do. Im ready for the peace I deserve

Am ready to be a hero, tell me what to do. Im ready for the peace I deserve.

>my bitch ass cheap whore mom just told me that I'm a fucking disgrace and I'd be better off dead. So I don't even care about anything anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zsg0da-XOMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being a pussy and leave. go out into the world and explore shit. if youre ready to die then youre ready to live.

Don't be such a bitch.

>my bitch ass cheap whore mom
if your opinion of her is so low, why do you care about her opinion of you?

fine I'll listen to it. what's the story

Did she get you the store brand tendies instead of a name brand?

Don't kys. Talk to someone. Just think, in 10-20 years how crazy technology will be and how much cool shit you can do

go out and kill some random people while screaming that you did it before you support alt-right. get shot by the police.
the world will be a better place for everyone.
expecially to your mom tbh, but for everyone else as well.

>10-20 years have passed
iphone 28, now slightly smaller!

Because she's my fucking mom you cynical prick

kek

stop being a pussy and leave. go out of the world and explore the void. if youre ready to live then youre ready to die.

How new are you exactly?

I actually didn't read past the break and assumed everyone thought this was OP
Still though.
If your mom hating you is reason enough to kys you're either underage b& or a troll

Seppuku

phones are actually getting bigger now. Just thinner.

Your mom is a cheap whore. She lets me raw dog her asshole and spit in her hair for tree fiddy.

Bad advice: Start doing drugs. Parents hate that. Plus it's likely a slow suicide. Tbh it's the only thing that keeps me living.
Start of easily with a beer habit.

Why does Dunkey's gf look like weird al Yankovic?

Who's gonna pay me? I'm living off on her expense.

Don't be a loser and let Sup Forums decide what to do with your life. Work towards getting yourself out of your current situation. Things can change for the better.

>I'm living off on her expense.
>my bitch ass cheap whore mom
you are a fucking disgrace tbh

Am pretty much done with everything man. I've tried and done everything i could've and was capable of. I've been through breakdowns and shit, and I've figured It out that non of this really matters. Nothings worth this endless misery, even to those who possess alota money and fame. Fuck this, shit am out.
I have it enough, fuck this, and fuck everything and fuck everyone

Dont do that man. Help yourself.

dothethingneedsdoing.com

i remember being 13
then i started doing drugs as another user said
i will currently like to live if not forever at least a couple of thousands years.

go and seek help.

Keep living you pathetic scums living in denial and despair. Fuck you all, with all your bullshit.
Have fun living in your fake reality and bullshit while you can you worthless nogood peasants.

Even if you have no money for the cheapest drink you can still home brew cider. That'd be a nice hobby.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsg0da-XOMk
The first thing you have to do is to crawl out of this pit of despair. Drink water, open the windows, eat food, clean up your place and go to sleep. Do at least two of these.
You are speaking to yourself in public. How embarrassing.