JUST

Find a bigger JUST than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she /our girl/?

Jenna Fischer

>and I'd would love you to do what I want
Wut????

easy, read this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(comics)

I've won, fags.

Remember when that assblasted mentally ill morbidly obese redditor spammed EL JUSTO every time someone said just? That faggot gave up quickly, even the fat ogre shit moron tried for a few weeks

I don't think you qualify for JUST if there hasn't been a fall. She's a complete nobody.

dare we say it?

You mean to tell me this fat girl they literally found in a Coldstone Creamery didn't have a career after they wrapped the one role she she was even marginally right for? Astounding. Simply astounding.

What would you call this body type?

Say what you faggots want, she's literally set for life

You forgot to prefix your message, now I don't know who I'm talking to. Try again Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray.

nigger-magnet

Edward Furlong was literally begging for a new liver on twitter. He got like 10 retweets

that fucking thirst

Second post best post.

Yes, we should start a fanpage on Facebook or something to make get to the stardom again, or a leats make just a prank, bro.

This might be enough to sustain a guy for the rest of his life if he invests well, but there's no way Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray will make this last forever. Even if you eliminated inflation from the equation.

Haha oh my fucking god it's real

I mean we just have to get like 100 likes for her to give us all of her attention.

JAJAJAJAJA

We can get a kick starter going to cast her in a film, just so she can have a "role" accredited to her name other than HS.

>m
Fuck off

I thought women couldn't be autistic?

She does have roles. No leads though.

>trusting your money on some guy from Sup Forums

Nah

We created an ironic facebook fanpage for some shitty local wrestler from a well know local wrestling tv show with a friend because we wanted a cheap laugh and it got like 3000 likes and it became practically his official fan page with the guy's actual friends posting on it.

imagine if she knew how much attention she's been getting these past few hours on Sup Forums

?

>eliminated inflation
I see what you did there. With her you definitely can't eliminate inflation.

I've made a quick one, just to get started

/Fans-of-Nikki-Blonsky-1136243183085538/

We should do this.

lol how does it get so bad for someone

She isn't

She didn't

I don't have a meme facebook account so I'm not joining.

bmw

drugs
poor work ethic due to the environment that raised you
loss of appeal that made him 'famous' in the first place

pick any of the above

I was thinking to post this, maybe if she thinks that a fat grill is the admin she will gives more attention, but i don't know of it seem real enough, should i change something?

Hot.

>based dannyboytbh outlived el justo

You should uncapitalize Hairspray. I don't know, it just feels right. You probably put more thought into your acting than she did.

Thx
Lov u

Is was some faggot from r9k who assumed every JUSTposter was a spic teenager because he saw one pic of the meme on a kid's twitter and sperged out.

EL JUSTO

This can't be fucking real

Do you think when she calls her agent he takes a swig of a strong alcoholic beverage and tries to lay out the biggest layer cake of bullshit on her? "Were on the cusp of something big, your career is really going places.... Being an extra after you have been in a starring role isn't a demotion it's career building."

>Being an extra after you have been in a starring role isn't a demotion it's career building
THIS IS WHAT DIRECTORS AND PRODUCERS WANNA SEE HONEY.
EXPAND YOUR PORTFOLIO AND REALLY MASTER THE CRAFT.

Gobblepot mode

I mean at least she isn't doing a college play reproduction of Hairspray yet, but it's still pretty bad.

whats her POF / OKCupid

I want to hump and dump this fatty

rubenesque

The "wouldn't even be pretty if she wasn't a hambeast"

I bet her breath smells like a subway tunamelt with jalapeƱos.

Fun fact: She's not hitting up a series regular to be in SVU. Rita Wilson was literally in one episode.

Needless to say, Nikki hasn't gotten a role in Law and Order SVU. Yet.

>.m.
kys faggot

"The DeVito"

If I was rich enough, I would go ahead and take all these has been actors (her, Drake Bell, Brendan Fraser, etc.) and just make some cheapo drama about failed actors. Let them all be raw and honest and have a big marketing push. We make a decent money and audience or crashes and burns for $1,000.

Didn't Lindsey Lohan respond to this chick?

>We make a decent money and audience or crashes and burns for $1,000.
are you saying you'd make a film with 1000$?

is that nikki blonsky from hairspray?

yes! me and Lindsay are going 2 hangout soon!

i want to fuck your titties and jizz on your hook nose and then leave and eat fast food

Thank you! I love hearing from my fans!

Fuckable.

came to post this. was pleasantly surprised

he meant the movie would make $1000

>No leads
Dog years
hungry for love
pup star
geography club
huge

Didn't she and her family get into a fight with another actress while at a airport?

are you really nikki blonsky from hairspray?

>tfw when my house (no mortgage) is worth more than her entire net worth

He's just joking about the liver thing here isnt he?

Is that why she has to work in a salon to make ends meet? They probably paid her dick and that was almost ten years ago.

dont you see the name? It clearly says Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray
sadly, no

well, if thats nikki blonsky from hairspray and not a fake nikki blonsky from hairspray, i'd like to say hi nikki blonsky from hairspray and a big welcome to you, nikki blonsky from hairspray.

>>>/reddit/

fucking lol

I dunno, but I call them dubs delicious

THAT'S MY FAVORITE!

>Hungry For Love

She's a big girl.

Apparently not

kek, I do believe it's Nikki Blonsky
from Hairspray

Yeah, it inspired the airport fight scene in Civil War.

Lel that Cali cartel main Sicario guy from Narcos looked just like him, I almost thought it WAS him.