The South lost. Take down all their Flags and Statues. This is United States of America...

The South lost. Take down all their Flags and Statues. This is United States of America. Only flag should be displayed is Old Glory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=no country for white children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tfw we killed more yanks than Hitler.
How are all those free niggers working out for ya?

Old Glory The only Flag that should be allowed to be displayed. God Bless America!

No, this is the Melting snowflake states of capitalism

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

America died in the cival war you faggots

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the turd.

>this buttblasted after a century

Losers

What type of word is "buttblasted"

Nobody cares. kys

Enjoy your niggers. At least we killed some Jew Yorkers when we had the chance. If we ever get nukes, you'll see more fun.

Now controlling the White House.

Don't forget our other flag!

Please. You couldn't even run down a crowd. Fucking sandniggers do more damage with knives than you do with guns.

The south...where they celebrate being losers.

So LARPing is still a thing then, I guess

We're fighting to prevent more of this:
youtube.com/results?search_query=no country for white children

I had the opportunity to work with a museum a while back, at which the various military collections were often on loan from private collectors who were actively involved in helping with exhibits and giving presentations to the public. Some of them had their areas of specific interest, and others would cross into all eras. One guy for example, his father was an American soldier, his mother was German, and his wife was Russian. He had a fascinating collection of letters in which he really explored the lives of people on all sides of the conflict -- never trying to cover up the atrocities that were committed but nevertheless trying to give a fuller perspective than simple good VS evil narrative.

It was the same way with the Civil War guys. They'd each have both a favorite Union general and a favorite Confederate general. They understood the complexity of motivations on both sides which again went beyond the simple "thas racist" narrative, while still acknowledging the slavery/race issue played a major role. They could understand why someone would choose to fight for their state, while at the same time recognizing how fragmentation would mean the end of any global significance for all the states as a whole. I think their attitude of respect for both sides echoed the actual attitudes of the generals themselves towards each other. A lot of them believe that even if slavery had not existed, the North and South still would have eventually ended up in a civil war for other reasons.

I've been seeing a weird statement going around where people are saying "The winners write the history books" as a justification for why the statues should be taken down. This seems like a complete misunderstanding of that phrase. It's usually a caution, warning you to question the narrative you've been taught.

Story?

Rascist