You do not have the right to express hate speech

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider yourself a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJGhZdmg1b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuck

>responding
>triggered

Looks like someone is ready for their helicopter ride

Dont worry Donald Trump loves you too fucking faggot. Attacking people with Bike locks doesnt make you edge. Running them over with your car does.

Just wanted a guaranteed (you)

>responding again
>2x triggered

>running them over
>runs a white person over
right-wing """people"""

Meanwhile Muslims cuck wh*Te "people" hard.
Our trucks of peace kill hundreds, you dying race.

Fuck antifa

How about you kiss my ass
White power!

>w-w-white p-power

>"anti fascist"
>violently suppress ideas they disagree with

this is about the level of intelligence I expect from young left wingers

Look at my smug as fug anime grills. No one is triggered but you friendo

How hypocritical.
I bet if a black person died you'd start laughing. I bet you call black people "animals".

>be white
>get cucked by chad Muslims, blacks, minorities, etc
>WAAAAAAH, THAT JEWS ARE GENOCIDING US

>be Muslim
>get drone striked
>conquer Europe

wow this isnt bait at all
>filename.jpg
kek

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger there are only 2 gender male and female God is real you atheists Bush did 911 Islam is not a religion of peace are you Triggered yet Antifa scumbags

God's special snowflake... you are too

Oh wow. Is this like the new "prepare for devastation pedos. we r anonymoose. we r legion." bullshit?

Today OP is still a faggot

>we will shut it for you
>gets hit by car

I agree, antifa is quite hypocritical

Was this supposed to be some kind of argument? Sorry I don't speak sandnigger :^)

It's just a troll dude. He's pretending to be a stupid conspiracy theorist because he's lonely and wants attention.

ohhh my feelsssssssssssss so hurt but not really you are just triggered the salt it taste so good

Fuck you you ignorant fuckstick

They have the right of free speech. We have to right to kill you for trying to take away 1st Amendment rights.

Protect the Constitution from ALL threats both foreign and domestic, including so called neo-liberals who think limiting free speech is a good thing.

>he knows he'll be hanging from a lamp post in 2050, so he has no argument
KEK

first they came for the Neo Nazis and i did not speak up for i was not a Neo Nazi then came for the KKK but i did not speak up for i was not a KKK than they came for BLM and i did not speak up for i was not a BLM and then they came for me aka Antifa and there was no one to speak for me

I can feel the cringe through my monitor

you can ignore reality but you cant ignore the consequences of ignoring reality OP

like i care faggot

cuck confirmed

Nigger nigger nigger nigger.

>hate speech
There is no set in stone definition of hate speech.
Thus the definition of hate speech can be stretched to include everything from outright calls to violence to government criticism.
Thus the very idea of "hate speech" is a danger to freedom of speech, and by extension a danger to freedom of thought and untimately free will.

If antifa were to truly fight the evils of fascism, then fighting against suppression of free speech through the use of ambiguous notions like "hate speech" should be at the top of their lists.
Since it is clearly not, one might wonder if antifa as a group isn't just another useful idiot.

We literally do have the right to express hate speech though.

Holy shit, you're the Turkish guy from Sup Forums

How will you stop me?

No, i'm not.
I merely emulate that amazing man.

He single handedly makes the alt-right look like newfag children.

we can still find you all and hide as you sheep and kill you Antifa scumbags for we are wolfs youtube.com/watch?v=VJGhZdmg1b0

>we are wolfs
Alt-right """intellectuals"""

>You do not have the right to express hate speech
I do. Just like you got the right to talk shit too

No, you don't.
Say that in public, I dare you.

I consider myself left and thats why i believe that I'm allowed to express what I want.
Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

Lol who actually cares if nazis get hurt? They are the bad guys and everyone knows it. That's the best part about this, is that i can say this out loud and in a public area and everyone would agree. Who actually cares if nazis get beat up lmao

What would you do? Seriously, what would you do if I said "White Pride" at the top of my lungs on a crowded street?

It's not even hate speech, just an expression of pride in my race, a lot like "black power".

big whoop only those with a back bone who dont run from a fight can win and Antifa are worms look at the Battle for Berkley they were weak

Yes, but if you say something against the law (hate speech), expect to get punched the fuck out

So can I. Saved it my cringe folder. What cuck

The problem is that anyone you don't agree with gets labelled a nazi.

lol..I seen antifa faggots in person. You are all either under nourished or you are fat fucks. You take punches well though..like you were born to take punches.

Also, quit listening to women. They are stupid.

I'd look and laugh at you, and everyone else will too. Then me and other members of the public will go up to you, and we'll see who throws the first punches.

Shut the fuck up you mongrel. Looking at what you type makes me even more retarded.

Everyone that posts in this thread needs to be put in a concentration camp and gassed like filthy Jews.

"Hate speech" is protected under the first amendment though. There was a sup remember court decision and everything.

Punch someone out, get ready to do a nickel for assault.

>wears swastikas
I-I'M NOT A NAZI I SWEAR
>does the roman salute
I-I-I-I S-S-WEAR I'M A GOOD B-BOY
>wants to gas other races
O-OFFICER PLEASE