Here it is the video that will shut the apologist nazis once and for all

Here it is the video that will shut the apologist nazis once and for all.

FYI

White
Scottish
Not Liberal
Atheist

twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/896433618595270656

He was driving a little fast at the crowd but had plenty of time to kill his speed. Some people attacked the rear of his car, and he floored it, giving him plenty of speed to kill morons.

All this video proves is that you are an idiot who can only see black or white and have no comprehension of middle ground.

Ctr+f "Charlottesville bread"

I like that webm better. Pic related is proof of the car being assaulted

if you look down the post you will see a video titled Antifa allowed to march, at 2:30 you can see a close up of the car and the poor girl who died flying over the car in front, because she was hit so hard.

>Inb4 waves of butthurt liberal call this user an ebil supreemist for pointing out obvious facts

The car wasn't attacked before hand, unless you have footage of the car being attacked before he rammed into the crowd?

No?

Again why are so many people defending this murderer, he purposely floored it to hurt people.

"but but but he was attacked."

Yeah because ramming into a crowd would have made them stop right? Do you have any common sense?

>The car wasn't attacked before hand, unless you have footage of the car being attacked before he rammed into the crowd?
Yes if stopped being a lazy nigger you would go to

And watch the webm there like I told you lazy, lazy, negro

"because ramming into a crowd"
Well actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure he reverse back up the road where he came after. They got what they deserved. If he really is a piece of shit, I'm sure he'll get what he deserves.

As for "can you prove the car was attacked before hand". Can you prove it wasn't? Like I said, you lack the ability to think in the middle ground. Your mind is already made up before you even question your belief. This is why liberals are unable to argue.

That ANTIFA video much better to see, go to 2:30 again.

EDIT: Won't allow url seen as spam.

Look up Faith J Goldy on google it will be the link with a site called pscp

>The antifa video
>Antifa
>The people who shows up to the rally to start shit with the alt right
Dropped. Just watch the webm on /gif/

"Can you prove it wasn't"

Wow how 12 year old can you get kiddo.

The onus is on the person who said he was attacked to prove it, the infamous webm everyone refers to shows he wasn't hit at all. And purposely drove into the crowd.

There is plenty of videos out there that show how hard and fast he had people.

He is going to be executed.

And Trump will be forced to make far right political groups a crime to be a member, because he will be under pressure to set an example.

Then all the far right mongoloids will finally realize he didn't care about you one iota. You were only easy votes for him.

Still amazing to see Americans defend an American who killed an American because people chose to not think like he did. So much for free speech right?

So much for that constitution you pretend to uphold and love.

>doesn't go to watch
>doesn't want his fantasy world to crumble
>being this young

No, you're just retarded.
Here is a shattered pane of glass. Prove it wasn't broken.

The rear of his car had a smashed window and broken rear panels. Looks like either it as attacked, or he had a crash earlier. So the onus is on both of us to provide evidence. But since neither of us can. We cannot assume. Although the video does prove people attacked his car the second it got near, way before it ploughed the crowd.

All those assumptions, the person who recorded it was against the Antifa group, and was recording to show the double standards.

Maybe you should have looked instead of assuming shit, like you did about his car being hit before plowing into the crowd.

Cry some more, be more salty?

Right Kid.

>doesn't go to watch the webm on /gif/
>doesn't want his fantasy world to crumble
>being this young

Already watched the webm countless times. Doesn't show shit. Which is why you all don't want to see some real proof. Because it will make you cry like a baby.

>Maybe you should have looked instead of assuming shit,
I keep telling people to watch more video and especially the one on /gif/, but because people like you are so salty about alt right dialectic you just can't imagine that they would hurt people on accident because
>Lmao they're supposed to be like all those ebil Nazis in the movies
Face it kid, this guy was assaulted and panicked, there was no alt right terrorist attack and the alt right
Is
Here
Stay

>Doesn't show shit
Hahahahahah and the webm you posted that ignore everything that happened before he floored the gas does?

I'll give you a recap kiddo
>Approach crowd
>Slow down
>Get hit by a bat
>Get surrounded
>Break
>Floor it
Not a terrorist attack.

Paedophile rapes a kid, because he was assaulted and panicked.

Robber mugs an old woman, because they were assaulted and panicked.

Doesn't matter what you think faggorino, the boy is going to be dead in a year or two. And your little pretend third reich group will be in the shit.

"Bash the fash! Collect Nazi scalps!"
"Fuck the cops!" "Fry like bacon!"
*dies*
"Where the fuck where you?!" (to cops)
Lol. This is a great time we live in.