The daily stormer is being taken off the internet. Do the followers have the ability to follow them on the dark web?

The daily stormer is being taken off the internet. Do the followers have the ability to follow them on the dark web?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/godaddy-cuts-ties-daily-stormer-fearing-violence-article-1.3409671
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nydailynews.com/news/national/godaddy-cuts-ties-daily-stormer-fearing-violence-article-1.3409671

ive found the shills guys
what do i win?

How is this shilling? The website is going to shut down unless it can find a host willing to keep it. It's likely they will have to change the domain name. Can the Nazis follow them?

DAILY CUCKOLD IS DEAD
Sup Forums BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The daily stormer tried to false flag anonymous. That's hilarious.

source please,
link?

Is there any way to fight the commies and antifa without being nazi?

Their own website. They claim that user had hacked and taken over them. No joke

Just be a patriot and get used to being called a racist for no reason.

Yeah, it's called 'lone wolf terrorism'. Metzger and Pierce used to be all about it.

Already am. Doesn't bother me. Just keks

Sure. Call for anyone carrying weapons at a rally to be arrested. That would take care of the worst from both sides. Also get them to walk through metal detectors on the way to marches. It's intrusive but not unforgivingly all things considered. Push for existing laws to be enforced. This includes disturbing the peace. The screaming fire in a theater rule of thumb. Antifa incites violence. So do the Nazis.

Yeah I can see that. It seems like the nazis were pretty much either nonexistent or hidden until the left rose and cried. They are waking them up and converting people

Yeah civics Tard it's called voting. Y'all voted for
a steaming pile of human excrement. Now you are surprised to be circling the drain at the bottom of the shit bowl with the Traps and Trannies and Purple haired landwhale Tumblr feminists you all decided you wanted flushed coz they were outside your comfort zone.

Why not flush?

Actually they started rising up because of Trump which also brought the radical left out. All Trump had to do to end it was come out in time and say that he doesn't want to be associated with the Nazis. He waited too long. The only chance he has now is to fire both Bannon and Gorka. If we can make it so the nazi right isn't emboldened then the commie left loses a Boogeyman. Everyone wins. Including Trumps own Jewish grandchildren. He should have dropped those idiots a long time ago.

You mean impeach Trump?

I meant please back up your assertion that it was a "false flag". Standard Anonymous M.O. looks standard to me. Perhaps you don't understand how the internet works? Magnets for starters and when shit goes down irl some edgy 14 yr old don's the copyrighted Fawkes mask and declares a target. If the internet agrees, digital hilarity ensues. Or nobody gives 2 shits and the "Official" Anonymous accounts claim hoax video until a cat needs avenging.

Where's The Blues Bros when we need them?
They knew how to handle Nazis for te Lulz

Anonymous hasn't taken credit. In fact they deny responsibility. Also there is no evidence that another IP address other than that of the sites owner did anything to the page.

Wake up Zombiehomo.
BOTH the choices in the 2016 election
were steaming rancid malodorous fecal matter,
and you were all too stupid to write in None of the Above, and now your whole nation suffers

Hillary wasn't this bad. She's a bitch, a dirty politician and a rape apologist but Trump's all that minus the experience. You wouldn't hire a surgeon who didn't go to med school

I can't agree. Hillary represented unchecked Machiavellian voracious ambition, at least as dangerous as a petulant silver spoon baby with a narcissistic personality disorder.

>murricans
>nazis
pick one, cunt

No the snowflakes

People didn't vote for him because he has political experience. He has plenty of experience with money. In America we have problems with money. More precisely 20+ trillion dollars of debt

You still need hosting to be on the dark web, dumbass. They lost their host.

Oh, you mean Bannon and all of them?

They will have to change hosts to whatever hosts 4 times 2 chan and if they wish to stick around go dark.

One might have previously been tempted to think that anonymous was big on free speech.

>The daily stormer is being taken off the internet.

How is this non censorship? Do they need a new ISP or is this high-level censorship?

No. His accountant has experience with money. Trump knows real estate. You should have voted for a little who wears a yamaka

I believe they put some sort of post up that was deemed to be violating the GoDaddy terms and conditions. I can't imagine how it was any worse than normal, but honestly, the only bad thing about it all is that they're all probably going to come here even more now.

Yep. When you take out the toilet in a rednecks house he just shits in a bucket and tosses it in a gutter. We are that gutter.

It's not real. It's a poorly done false flag. The sites owner is flailing around.

Anti-gun legislation here we come. Federalized police department here we come. Police state here we come.

Yep. Only you can probably keep your guns. They'll just register your DNA and put a tracker in you. Enjoy being tagged bitches.

Free speech has been under attack for a long time by the President with all his destructive lies about the veracity of the free press, and NOW you nazis want us to cry over your freedom of speech? Hate speech is NOT
protected speech. It's only censorship if the Gubmint shuts you down. If a private company decides you aren't good for business it's bye bye Miss American Pie, not fucking censorship