ITT: Only the most memorable film lines of all time

ITT: Only the most memorable film lines of all time.

I'll start with the obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_HupY6pkk
youtu.be/x5m1A7zoIcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I bypassed the compressah

I at least expected "Bane?" user

>why are you serious?

- the joker

>Clever Bane

the filename was actually better than the post

Compelled to stay
Compelled to disobey

>Matrix quote
>not the purpose speech

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_HupY6pkk

>I'm the joker, baby

>watching that flick more than once

Kill you're self

PART TIME

shit tier matrix is shit tier

This is the jam
youtu.be/x5m1A7zoIcc

I picked it because you remembered it.
Also it's a part of Smith's purpose speech so I don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Nice meme opinions

Even if a movie is bad it can have a great moment.

"I knew that The Empire Strikes Back, but I never knew they'd strike back with such ruthless efficiency and terrifying firepower"
"Yeah you would need a New Hope or Return of the Jedi to defeat this phantom menace"
"yeah"

the only reason people remember that line is because its written as a response about 50 times in every thread on reddit

"You fought in the clone wars?"

"He was a good friend."

stop trying to make a meme

>tears in rain
>hes standing in the rain

fucking pottery

>not "Ignorance is bliss."
morons

>posters ignorant of line about ignorance
poetry, or bliss?

Yipikayey motherfucka.

Get to the choppa!

did you miss the scene where batty takes over the local weather control station? or was that not in the directors cut?

>Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

>There is no spoon.

>You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Only options.

And he fucking improvised it.
Unngg Rutger Hauer, what a dude.

If you have to go full speeches at least pick the edgy one:

>Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

All fucking niggers must fucking hang