What's with all the Black Live matter songs being made by rappers who used to write songs about killing "niggers"

What's with all the Black Live matter songs being made by rappers who used to write songs about killing "niggers".

This doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw
youtube.com/watch?v=SSKRLZSzCXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fQeCDb99wNU
youtu.be/2NdzragHoZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fQc4A-XBzBY
youtube.com/watch?v=izuMg1GGnMc
youtu.be/jDrq1EQHhpE
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/who-killed-tupac-the-jewish-defense-league-and-an-unsolved-mystery/
youtu.be/wnuhHzMmk4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VK3xWJKFvN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think ice cube killed people, OP?

(((Hollywood)))

No.

I think he was a nerd that got beat up in high school in reality.

>a gangsta rapper says black lives matter
>how can black lives matter if this person says it does
trumptard logic on display ITT

>This doesn't make any sense.
makes perfect sense to me. rappers are entertainers. nothing they saw is actual facts
just w/e sounds cool

shouldn't you be over at Sup Forums making race baiting distraction threads?

Did you mean to quote OP?

yeah, him too. If the shoe fits.

Are you like the dummy shill who got stuck on Sup Forums duty?

>rapper writes fictional, violent song lyrics
>police kill unarmed black people

What's with people saying all lives matter when insane clown posse writes lyrics about killing white people?

Because a lot of them have a victim complex, but also try to wave their "thug" lifestyle around because it's cool and hip with the youth.
Whatever makes money.

did my Trump insult hurt your feelings Sup Forumstard?

This but more emphasis more on the money making part.

Because it's trendy and it sells.

Then of course the "pol" word has to come out because tards like you can't argue.

This.

Pretty much the equivalent of asking how MLK could support the civil rights movement when the nation of islam existed.

That's not what I am implying at all.

> homo black kid at theater dept of magnent school
>corrupt Jew finds
>video sucking dick
>sign to Interscope
>he's a hardcore gansta now
>fellow Jews in media get the process going
>Pitchfork BNM
>7 Grammy's
>word comes down from Soros
>need to get a Clinton elected
>rapper: BLM

wash, rinse, repeat

>muh reading comprehension

Not really...

Has ice cube ever even admitted his songs are fiction?
He talks about how his songs reflect his reality.

So what his reality is pro black on black violence?

It's not even similar at all.

Dr Dre sure did look like a theatre kid before he became "Gangster".

So much this. Anyone who hasn't figured it out by now is an utter pleb.

Is this why Dr Dre still pretends to be gangster?

that entire record label is DEEPLY suspect

this got Bishop Lamont dropped:

youtu.be/fQeCDb99wNU

Listening now.

This is Dr Dre in purple btw.

Any more reasons the label is suspect?

>not understanding ops argument

I can break it down for you its that ice-t who used to brag about killing niggers now is saying dont kill niggers.

the blm(which has really vanished off the face of the earth after the election) was supposedly originally for a decrease in black on black violence as it account for the majority of violence in the united states.

so ice cube as someone who used to be all for killing other niggers. has now done a 180

idk

Tupac
Biggie
Elliot Smith
Chris Cornell
Nirvana
Proof
DJ AM

etc etc etc

icp is too clowny to take seriously.

don't you have gay pride parades to protest, blm?

we're totally fooled again Schlomo. What clever ruses you have.

Travis Barker

what is that picture supposed to prove
do you even know about LA in the 80s

hes an actor

that's being too kind.

mate theres nothing actory about them garms
do you even electric boogaloos

Nirvana has nothing to do with death row of ruthless.

tupac too, but I guess he wound up being a bad goy (pic related)

interscope

It does show they drastically changed their style and attitude for publicity though. 90's and onwards Dr Dre would never be caught dancing and only stands still with a serious look on his face.

Throughout high school he was known as the dancing kid that makes music.

dancing isn't some strictly gay thing you know loads of tough kids danced in cali in the 80s and still do, look at turf fienz

Meh. All you have to look at is who prospers and who:

But in the 90's he was too tough for that and never did it again.

I bet he has danced at home when nobody was filming.

I also do not believe Snoop Dogg talks like that all the time.

>why would someone who sings about hating cops be against cops killing black people

So Dre and tupac were theatre kids.

Who else?

the theater kid part isn't important

look at interscope

yeah he did switch it up but so did everyone tbf, and dre was more excited about public enemy than about freestyle or miami bass so what was he gonna do

>isn't gang violence good
>it's really fun and cool to kill other black people
>black lives matter

NWA pre-dated recorded PE user. When Dre went 'gangsta' he almost certainly had not heard PE.

Dre is a fraud and probably an awful human being, but ultimately just a pawn

well he copied schoolly d mainly on the first album, but the second album is a stright bomb squad rip

I get the impression that Dr Dre doesn't even like most of the music he made during the 90's... Just by things he has said such as he never listens to it again once he makes it.

I honestly believe rich white people are more responsible for gangster rap than anyone else.

There is an interview where eazy e hot asked
Your music is offensive how would you like it if I made a song saying we should kill all black people.

His answer was basically something along the lines of.

>If you were getting paid lots of money like me to do it then I couldn't blame you.

That answer is pretty suspect to me that there was someone pulling his strings a lot.

yeah easy e gets brought up a lot as some kind of pawn but imo he was more of a hustler
but he's dead so rumors persist

Can you post some songs so I can make a comparison?

YEAH MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BODY COUNT NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah, more like he copied Eazy-E style-wise. Who also mysteriously caught a 10000x more powerful strain of HIV than Magic Johnson after he started hanging w/ the Republican party. Really makes you think.

why does no one talk like this about too short, guy was a fucking visionary

Eazy-E was real.

like said....

yeah you can tell

I don't think they even liked eazy e.

This is how I interpret it...
>Theatre kids have no money
>use eazy e as a money source
>didn't actually like eazy e
>eazy e says fuck you then
>takes as much money as he can
>fuck you guys

Schooly d came before eazy e

yeah, but different style. NWA was Eazy-E's style/vision. And that movie they made recently has serious omissions.

HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN FUCKIN A MAN

Dr. Dre is def a homosexual. That much is sure. Sean Combs too.

They were all Pawns making songs about how cool it is to join gangs and kill blacks for a rich white guy.

Also in gangster rap made me do it ice cube acts like his music has no influence over people.

Yeah that's why Pacific islander teenagers in Australia and New Zealand try copy bloods and crips even though they have never been to Cali.

Bullshit it didn't influence people.

It was Jerry Hellers rich Jewish vision that was most responsible.

If you really want to see the heights of how corrupt the hiphop industry actually is watch the movie States Property 2.

It's literally a comic book style recruitment film for drug violence.

yeah, somehow the FACT that Eazy-E and Tupac where being threatened/extorted by the JDL mysteriously got left out.

mfw I realized Suge was the good guy

Even his name was genius.
Too Short... damn...
If only I could know what he knew

youtu.be/2NdzragHoZ8

the flow and delivery on this
youtube.com/watch?v=fQc4A-XBzBY
at the time this was just schoolly's flow, he was the only one doing this kind of lazy sing song delivery and talking about real shit, slick rick had some similarities but schoolly didn't censor himself

then this
youtube.com/watch?v=izuMg1GGnMc
came out and it's basically a tribute track to schoolly d at this point but still a good classic hard track, but the story is a bit more dramatic, more sellable, less random shit happening and more serious business getting chased by cops etc

and by like 89 90 all the LA rappers had that same delivery and same dramatic stories

really it was ice t who changed the game but i preferred schoolly d's 'version' of it because his stories were often mundane and actually seemed real

I didn't know this.

youtu.be/jDrq1EQHhpE

Will do.

It's not ever mentioned in any of the tupac/nwa/death row etc. movies/documentaries.

What a coincidence.

Is there evidence for this?

yes, it's a straight up fact. The FBI files came out b/c of the FOIA.

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/who-killed-tupac-the-jewish-defense-league-and-an-unsolved-mystery/

>black lives matter
>gay lives matter
>womens lives matter
>saying all lives matter dilutes the issue

That's fucking retarded. Should have titled the song "All live matter but white males" cuz that's clearly what he and every other SJW libtard means at the end of the day

I just think the "Our music doesn't influence people to join gangs" is a real bullshit cop out.

For example on the wikipedia about New Zealand gangs.

"Dope Money Sex (Central Auckland) (Also under the Crips Umbrella).[66]
T.O.C. (Thugs of Canal) Avondale based street gang which is named after the street they hold ground on.[67]
J.C.B. (Junior Crip Boys) Otahuhu based crip gang.[67]"

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that pacific islander youth who don't even live on the same continent started calling themselves crips.

It's also a coincidence that this started happening in the 90's when gangster rap was popular.

Saying gangster rap didn't have a negative impact is such bullshit.

If it effect pacific islanders who live on a different continent you can safely say it must have had a bad influence on african american kids too.

Back to Sup Forums retard.

you didn't listen to the song

This.

He actually explains that poor white people are almost considered as bad as blacks.

youtu.be/wnuhHzMmk4s

Does anyone know who he is referring to? The guy who he won't mention who a LA rapper called 'the devil'...

>people who make art not supposed to be taken seriously decide to speak out when real people are actually dying in the streets

huh...it's almost as if...it was just art? and not fucking gospel to model your life on?

they try to make it seem like Suge, but it's Heller

>real people are actually dying in the streets

BLM is an illusion. A media scam.

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>ice cube
>ice T
how has no one noticed

>real people are actually dying in the streets
There are more blacks killed in gang related shootings each year than the police kills in a decade, how come they weren't concerned about that somehow??

Art has had a social message for generations you idiot.

Ever been to an Art gallery?

Didn't Ice T ghostwrite Mr. T's Commandments.
youtube.com/watch?v=VK3xWJKFvN4
Oh shit, it's on rutracker

They don't want people to have real information.

If we are fighting with each other of crime statistics and skin colours then we are too busy to realise the ones who really fuck up society are the corporate 1 percenters.

>don't take me seriously
>but take me seriously when I want you to
Oh, fuck off.

"Jerry Heller is a devil shit-packer" -Ice Cube

collective blindness
OP is a master troll

Huh?

it's this every time

basically according to Kid Frost (who I believe) Jerry Heller was responsible for giving Eazy-E 'AIDS' via tainted acupuncture needles.

Only theatre kids I can think of are Dre and Tupac.