Reptilians

Reptilians.

What is about them?

Scaly thread?

Also known as Jews

Reptilian here. AMA

Nice claws.

What up fellow lizzer?

Female Draconian here, and yes, I have breasts.

is being a reptilian the new being a vampire meme that kids are into these days

>nice feet
>dubs

Literally nothing to dislike.

Wrong Reptilian faggot, jiff in hell

We gotta think outside the box

what is a "box" really?

We're both reptiles. I just happen to have wings.

Why can't we be friends?

The bounds of human perception

me and my gf were tripping on acid the one time and she started saying she feels a reptilian, for the next 4 hours he spoke through her and told me how he loves to drain her energy like a vampire, in the end I was locked in discussion with this entity for a long time and eventually sort of did an exorcism on it. have had some serious shit happen to me since then. If the reptilian is still in my life somehow I want to drive it out for good. but yeah it was a nonhuman very intelligent spiritual parasite that cannot feel love and drains it from humans. just what I experienced

as i said wrong Reptilians, jiff in Hell

fight pure evil with 0% fear.
Thanks for sharing user

Working on a scheme to brainwash betas with cheap entertainment. The usual. What about yourself faggot? Winged bitch.

Do you mind sharing that "serious shit" that happened to u?

cancer and other illness are part of the spiritual parasite that drain humans good diet full of veggies and fruits green tea and love for animals use to be the way how anciet humans fought this parasites peace and light

It's a lie. The Reptilians wanted you to belive that they spoke through her.

Trying to find ways to get one of our kind back in Ivory Domicile (code for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave) while also breeding (a female's gotta do what a female's gotta do!) and brainwashing human children.

Hannah Montana is a lizard!

Confirmed

Bigitup

Any other female reptilians here?