What does Sup Forums think of this show

What does Sup Forums think of this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mON4pnQIz7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dropped on first episode because the fake beard looked atrocious.

Criminally underrated, will be remembered fondly as "That great show nobody watched" in 10 years.

Also had the best girls.

This fucking board..

It's extremely underrated, but because it's a network show people automatically think it sucks. Season 4 was pure kino

Finished it a few days ago.
Never really dipped in quality, each season was very solid.
The best sci-fi tv show on air while it was running for sure.
Amy Acker is my new waifu

Great until the nigger policewoman died. Then it ventured too far into the sci-fi realm to be enjoyable.

I watch it because it's ok and has based ben linus in it. It can be pretty stupid, but it's also really fun sometimes

the knee is actually a fucked up place to shoot someone

This.

It had the misfortune of airing on CBS alongside all their old people procedurals, and even after going full cyberpunk it never really shook that image of 'just another CSI clone'. Normies couldn't follow it, and everybody that most likely would have enjoyed it just figured it was something it was not, and never bothered to give it a chance.

CBS' trying to sabotage it didn't help matters much either.

I think it's fucking great. I stopped in s01e09 tho.

Amy is everybody's waifu. It's impossible to not love her.

Damn son you arent even into the good shit yet.

I'd say it's a better place than the head

One of the better tv shows to air in recent years

Wish they didn't make Reese irrelevant in the later seasons.

It was good. It's hard to make a good show off of a crime of the week format, but it had a lot of interesting stuff despite that.

i'm just glad that Jim Caviezel was able to make a shitload of money with a TV show after getting blacklisted by the Hollywood Jews because of Passion of the Christ.

>blacklisted
Did this really happen? Also any clue how much he made

>Did this really happen?
Yes, it did. Mel also warned him beforehand that it would happen.

Damn I just read some news articles about it. That's really sad, he seems like a genuinely cool dude and he was great in Person of Interest.

Is there any confirmation for Caviezel reprising his role as Jesus in Gibson's Passion sequel?

Jim did a great job in Person of Interest too, it's a shame that the jews always blacklist the good ones.

Also he's literally John Reese irl. Evidently when they were shooting and episode of PoI he ran off set to intervene when he saw some guy smacking his girlfriend around. Just like Reese. Based.

Can any non-Christian people tell me about what they thought of Passion of the Christ? I really liked it, but I feel like a lot of that comes from my being Christian

Better than most basic cable shit (which doesn't say much)

I like the first two seasons, with the night atmosphere, the mystery, the music. It became comic book shit around s3 with Shaw and Root becoming main characters, unbelievable villains, plot holes and production values dropping

I don't think the production values went that much, they still T boned a car every other episode and shit like that, so they still had plenty of money to throw around.

Unless you're referring to them going away from firing blanks, and just adding CGI muzzleflash in post. Which while annoying, I've noticed a lot of shows switching over to that lately, I think it's a liability thing. Nobody wants to have an actor go all Brandon Lee on their set again.

Agreed on all points. The first two seasons were about two lonely guys struggling with their demons and trying to solve problems. Then it turned into fan service shit.

Really, really good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=mON4pnQIz7k

Control did nothing wrong