Austrian presidential elections next week. Who's gonna win...

Austrian presidential elections next week. Who's gonna win? My vote is on Van der Bellen because he's the more mature and experienced candidate. Besides, nobody wants a cripple president.

Who are you guys gonna vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zGtR55hjI
diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/4939292/Van-der-Bellen-will-Vereinigte-Staaten-von-Europa
youtube.com/watch?v=aY85Yy5BRoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

He is the only choice if you want a representative for Austria. Most country won't met a right president.

> mfw austrians vote VdB

Hofer is just a cuck. Van der Bellen is based as fuck.

If you really want to know why I think that Vdb is based watch this youtube video how much he is dissing Hc Strache.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zGtR55hjI

>he's the more mature and experienced candidate

He lost that when he went to the ATV debate. Should have never attended that. Both of them behaved like little kids but I'd argue it hurt him more than Hofer.

Nope both fucked it up.

We will never get a President like Fischer again ;_;7

for germany it's not about the person you vote into presidency, it's about a "far right populist party" getting an important position and that it's ok for them, even if you're normie

>that grinning Faymann in the back
I didn't agree with him but what the left wing of the SPÖ did to him is disgusting. What they did on the 1st May was just disgusting to watch.

>Nope both fucked it up.

Well, that's what I said. It still hurt VdB more because of his image.

You like getting fucked by niggerdicks, don't you?

>I didn't agree with him but what the left wing of the SPÖ did to him is disgusting. What they did on the 1st May was just disgusting to watch.
Could it be that you confuse Fischer with Faymann?

I'm also for the border control but the President has zero control about this.

I can understand that you dislike Die Grünen but I think VdB is better for this position than Hofer.

>ATV debate

TV debates mean nothing because it's empty promises.
All that matters is what he has done in the past that defines him.

sure is smart voting VdB in dire times like these.
but seriously, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

VdB said he wants the "United States of Europe".

diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/4939292/Van-der-Bellen-will-Vereinigte-Staaten-von-Europa

destruction of cash
TTIP
end of national Democracy
no national border control

You should be able to recognize communism.

>Could it be that you confuse Fischer with Faymann?

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=aY85Yy5BRoc

Interrupting that speech was simply utterly disgusting. They didn't even listen to anything he fucking said there.

>TV debates mean nothing because it's empty promises.

Did you even watch the debate? That had nothing to do with promises. They were simply insulting each other and their voters.

my cousins there are voting for Hofer. you faggots should be too.

>nobody wants a cripple president.
>supports a 250-year old senile chain-smoker

0/10 bait.
Heil Hofer.

>Most country won't met a right president

you seriously can't believe your own dogshit.
they have to meet any sort of president because there is an obligation to do so once whoever it turns out to be is elected.

First thing is that VdB can wish what he want he has fucking zero control of this.

About the TTIP, I highly doubt that the EU parlament would vote ever for this piece of shit like it is at the moment.

Es ist auch wichtig anzumerken das wir ohne der EU keinen beschützer vor der USA haben.
Ohne EU müssen wir die Forderungen von der USA akzeptieren ob wir wollen oder nicht.

Die EU muss sich ändern da sie derzeit ziemlich scheiße ist evt. würde es besser werden ohne England.

>no national border control
Is a important thing for the economy. Austria is one of the countries who benefit at most from the open boarders(But like I said at the moment we need them because of the refugee crisis).

>Who are you guys gonna vote for?+ 0 post omitted.
Hofer. VdB is an undemocratic cuntwaffle and too eager to just plain sell out to the EU.

I mean, I actually LIKE the Union, but it's become a total monstrosity and we need no part of that.

Yeah but this is Faymann not Fischer.

But yeah this was fucking disgusting from the Spö youth.

>Ohne EU müssen wir die Forderungen von der USA akzeptieren ob wir wollen oder nicht.

Das Gegenteil ist wahr. Die EU verhandelt hinter verschlossen Türen und stellt die Bürger vor vollendete Tatsachen. Ohne EU kann jeder Staat selbst entscheiden und wir müssen rein gar nichts akzeptieren.

>Die EU muss sich ändern da sie derzeit ziemlich scheiße ist
Sorry to redpill you but the EU is a communist/globalist project. The sooner you realize this the better.

>EU
>Beschützer

kek
Die Traktorsitzverordnung wird bestimmt ausreichlich geschützt ebenso wie die Bananenkrümmungsrichtlinie

>Austrian presidential elections next week.

Why the fuck do I not know shit about your country but every shithole on the planet is talking about Trump?

>Yeah but this is Faymann not Fischer.
What? I was never talking about Fischer. I only responded to the "Both fucked up" in that post. I always ment Faymann.

Because if you fuck this up we're all screwed.

...don't fuck this up.

Oh.

Also the fact the President's powers in Austria are far more limited than in the US, at least in practice.

if you dont vote hofer you support dindus raping your women