Guys im bout to turn 21 and ive been jobless for about 2 years, my pops always bugs me to get a job, and hes right but...

Guys im bout to turn 21 and ive been jobless for about 2 years, my pops always bugs me to get a job, and hes right but, he dose nothing to try and help all he does is antagonize me about not having one, i live in a poor area and have applied to many jobs, 5 in the past week, no phone calls no emails, he dosent want to help me get a car, he claims theres jobs every were, and everytime we go past stores and stuff he always says shit like theres a job right there ect like im just going to get a job because there hiring, im in my feels and im not sure what to do.. i go to the gym every day and im super fit, but other than that im just at home playing games or on the computer.. idk what to do guys should i just end it im tired of not doing shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
snagajob.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>should i just end it im tired of not doing shit
Yes.

your dad might not realize it, but he is getting psychological satisfaction out of you not having a job, probably because he isn't too happy with his own life. You need to find a way to succeed user, and do not be surprised if, once you do, your dad gets a little resentful of that. You can do it, though.

Do you dress well?

that kinda makes since on a real level, thanks

yea, nothing trashy basic whiteboy look

Ex-Firehouse subs employee AMA

I'm guessing you don't have much of a resume,
but anything you achieved in HS can go on there.
You should follow up on jobs you apply for.
If you apply on Mon., call or stop by on Fri. to see if anything came of it.

op your dad is a fag. tell him to go eat a dick.
pic to cheer you up.

No, his dad is right. OP is a snowflake. You're a grown man, you shouldn't rely on your old man for help finding a job.

>applied for 5 jobs last week
Man... you must be exhausted!

No excuses out there man

dothethingneedsdoing.com

im no relying on him at all for looking, its just the way he goes about it, and the comments he makes.. my area dosent have a lot of places where i can work thats close by, even with public transpo places are still hour trips

thats good advice i have job history 3 seasonal places and 6 months at a grocery store before we moved

i dont get this. getting a job is so fucking easy. I mean if you just want a random job its impossible to not get one. Most jobs basically need the skills of an retarded person. Are you dumber than a retarded person?

good read thanks

im in southern California, where even a job at mcdonalds can be hard to come by

I'm in the same situation. I don't know what to do.

Your father says to get a job, but he hates the one he's got, when masturbation lost it's fun, you're fucking lonely

>op your dad is a fag.
ofc he is, only a faggot could birth something as fucking gay as OP

feels man

true

lol is that a horse puss on a controller

Take classes, either online or in person at an accredited institution. You can get a Pell Grant and loans since you haven't made a taxable income. Start with a short-term certification in something you're interested in and make sure those classes are embedded in the corresponding degree program. Get certification and a low level job in that field. When I say low level, I mean anything that gets you a position doing whatever for a company that may be able to utilize your future education. Work at job, take part time classes (even just 2 a semester, it's easy). Now you are currently employed and they can promote you from within.

Or kill kys your'eselve

The US Navy is always hiring.

truthful trips

im retarded and only scored a 24, im not dumb but im not academically inclined either

Since you are contributing anything to your household the least you can do is suck your dad off.

Feels fucking bad man.

Fedex or other warehouse type jobs. Peak season is coming soon.

my last job was a warehouse but was to far to continue working there sigh

i literally got hired today
snagajob.com/
im literally an autismo
if i can you can

If you can't find a job, dream something up, make and sell shit on etsy or ebay. T-shirts, anything. Glue macaroni onto empty orange juice cans and spray paint them silver. $19.95. Plus $4.50 shipping and handling.

start watching 220-901 and 902 videos on YouTube, get your 902 cert, find a local IT company that will hire you while you self learn (or a corporation that will hire you for their help desk) get some Certs, and enjoy your career.

24 on asvab? Holy shit you're retarded brah