Game of Thrones general theories/discussion thread?

Game of Thrones general theories/discussion thread?

discuss what you think will happen with characters in general, for the rest of this season or overall.

>someone is going to turn on someone
>probably Ayra/Sansa
>shit is gunna go down
>armyofthedead.png
>someone major dies
>people moan
>>>>>>tune in next year for the last season of game of thrones.

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aegon_Targaryen_(son_of_Rhaegar).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Night King talks next episode

they still have so much to work on considering they only have one whole season and what? 2 episodes or so of this one left?

Big shows like this usually end disappointingly.. they'll either end it with 2 people falling out with the viewer knowing one of the party is innocent, or just start brewing things (like the ayra/sansa fallout) and not following through with it

i think, for once, a show won't be ruined by a *happy* ending. a lot of the time shows are considered to have bad endings is because they aren't a happy ending.
usually though a happy ending is boring.. seasons of build up, hardships, this that and the other only to be happy in the end etc, kinda seems anti climactic.

but this i think could potentially be ruined by the ending., they risk having years of being the best show on tv spoiled by a shite ending,, and i think anything other than a happy ending will end in a backlash.

Night King turn a dragon into a ice dragon !

Night king captures Jon and/or Jorah. Baits Danny into coming to rescue them with the 'help' or Cersai. In the process kills a dragon and turns it into Ice Dragon. End of season.

LittleFinger gets killed by Arya this season

I think Andy Sixx's going to clog Jon Snow with a warm and creamy log og shit

Read the fucking books instead they are way better and way diffrent. For example Jon Snows parents are Eddard Stark and Ashara Dayne in the books.

Game of thrones is kinda lame tbh. This show is way better

I really hope daenerys gets killed. She is the most annoying and self entitled character in the show. I would rather cersei be queen forever than the mad queen.

Night King turns the Hound into a zombie. Next season zombie Hound fights zombie Mountain.

There always has to be one of you. Nobody cares book fag.

Dude, just go on Will Connolly's Twitter. That boi talks about Game of Thrones nonstop.

would you fancy a log of cack

Jons gonna shove his spear into danys dragonass

I posted this the other day but
>sansa and arya are actually planning some shady shit to catch LF out sansas begins to seduce LF as she disrobes or stands up from her bath or somerhing we get (hopefully) a nice ass shot of sansas arse,arya steps our from the shadows as he's destracted arya slits his throat with the knife she got from bran (who got it from LF) final words of the series are "leave one wolf alive and cut to black.

This is all after John, and his suicide squad bring a Wight to kings landing and they've forged an uneasy alliance with Jaime after he kills cercie (can't spell that one) for planning another attack on dany while they parlay.

The book is better, the new season is ok but where the fuck is aegon? Exactly those cheap hbo shills are weaving jew lies

>Sansa still thinks Arya is a kid
>Arya still thinks Sansa is a spoiled cunt
>Jon Snow confirmed 100% not a bastard and is a targ

Arya probably fucks something up trying to kill cersei. Little Finger has allowed her to think something is up because he wants to stir the pot. End-game, can't see GRRM letting her die, even though she's the 2nd worst character after Sansa. So Sansa will probably die.

The horribly obvious setup is that Jon and Danerys marry without ever knowing they're related, in the process they unify north and south.

The dragons die in the war, the magic fades and becomes a myth or w/e.

Finale ends looking at some stone dragon egg shits...roll credits.

Ded if you mean master
Beyond the wall if you mean Jon (his given targ name)

Who cares? They less screen time Daenerys' story gets the better.

Cersai kills her brother murder suicide style

>Ded if you mean master
Beyond the wall if you mean Jon (his given targ name)

Why do you make shit up?

would love this.. i think everyone likes jamie, it seems weird that he's actually a bad guy in the whole thing.

i could quite imagine Ayra killing LF and becoming him using her faceless shit and learning stuff

Maester auto correct sorry

And look it up fuck wad learn fact check before calling bullshit.

Daenerys is not gonna make it. She dies before the end

cercei still think tyrion will kill her.. she was told when she was younger that all her kids will die (which they have) and that she will die by the hand of her younger brother..

.... jamie is *technically* her younger brother..

Viserion does and becomes a white walker. Jon and dany have sex on a boat as the night king uses viserion to burn down the wall. Little finger is killed by Arya. Jaime thinks Cersei is crazy after Jon shows her the white walker and she promises to send troops but doesn’t.

Yeah it'll play into it next series with cercies plans and shit

As much as she hates him, she knows his information is always sound.

Arya seeks audience as LF

Kills CL

And then finishes her list with eylin payne

>Jaime kills Cersei

Take a screenshot and get back to me when his name is confirmed cunt hole.

Bronn gets the throne.

isn't the hound still on her list?

No in the book daenarys's brother aegon didnt die as an infant at the hand of sir gregor (its a rumor in the book and a reality in the show), you know the story where he dashed the targaryan baby's head as roberts rebellion stormed the red keep.

In the book aegon is brought to the Second Sons (or golden son?) idk whatever the mercenary group is called and they mass an army to take back westeros and are supposedly sailing for dorn at the end of the last book that was written.

>learn fact check before calling bullshit

I did. awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aegon_Targaryen_(son_of_Rhaegar).
This is Prince Aegon, that was talking about. Read a fucking book.

Jon is not a Targaryen, as he has no physical traits of the House (The typical Targaryen features remind strongly of the typical Valyrian features: pale skin, silver, platinum, or gold hair and eyes in a variety of shades of purple, or light blue.[6][7])
Jon Snow is noted to have Grey eyes and brown hair (Jon has the long face of the Starks,[5][6] with dark,[4][6] brown hair[7][8] and grey eyes[6] so dark they almost seem black.[4] )

would watch that sex scene in a heartbeat if this were true

yep he is grey dragon

not all targs had white hair and purple eyes.

Jon is only half targ since he wasn't the product of incest.

some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed.

They're in a bit of a lose/lose situation with the writing..

Happy ending - 'oh.. ok then'

Sad ending - 'we'll that was awful'

I think they'll end it happy (maybe dany on the throne or whatever) but people like Jon and loved characters will be killed off

>what are genetics
also checked.

R+L=J has literally been confirmed by Martin himself.

It'll end with the kingdom living happily ever after, but Dany will begin showing signs of madness and someone will look concerned roll credits.

Holy shit you dense rock. Your head canon =/= established lore.

You clearly haven't read a single book.
The books put a lot of emphasis on House traits and characteristics. This even bleeds into the show in the first season in the sub plot of King Robert's bastards as House Baratheon was know for black hair and bright blue eyes. They go to great lengths to establish each of the Great House's physical traits.

>stay mad that the lore does not support your irrational head canon about Jon Snow

>I'm trying really hard to troll, but I think I'm smarter than everyone so they won't notice.

kek

Did anyone else think that the return of Gendry, was way too forced? It's so late in the series now that he'll have literally zero impact in the show, hell, I can't even remember his plot from 3 years ago apart from he Melisandre trying to ride him for some demon baby semen.

I dunno, but everything seemed very much forced these past couple episodes. Writing this season has taken a significant turn. I couldn't help but laugh a little and say 'what the fuck..?' when they were talking about bringing a white walker to King's Landing, specifically to show Cersei, who could probably give zero fucks regardless.

seemed like they were trying to assemble a dirty dozen or magnificent seven for the dangerous mission beyond the wall.

The uncertainty arises from "anecdotal" evidence in the texts interpreted by readers to connect the mysterious maternity of Ned's son with the vague backstory of his sister Lyanna.[17][24][27]

"HBO's Game of Thrones has included in its adaptation many of the "hints" identified by this theory"
TV show incorporates fan theory lol

"An infographic subsequently posted on the HBO-controlled website MakingGameofThrones.com confirmed Rhaegar as Jon's father.[36][37][38]"
>HBO-controlled website

>literally confirmed by Martin himself
Literally stop.

>Projecting this much.
>Strawman

I thought Davos was recruiting him to forge the Dragonglass into weapons.

Daenerys = queen. She's GRRM's favorite.

Tyrion = remains hand to the queen. He's GRRM's other favorite.

Jon = marries Daeny, thereby joining Ice and Fire.

Jorah Mormont = gonna die north of the wall. They have it all set up with him and Daeny being in love, so it'll be tragic and shit.

Brandon is night king
In a sort of way that hodor is who he was

The show and the books will have the same ending but it will take different routes to get there. The show =/= the books. Anything we see in the show that is not book material is show canon only, so where the show is concerned, Jon is a targaryen, if not legally (like the show hinted in season 7 ep 5 with gilly), then he is a bastard targaryen. The fact that remains is that jon's father is Rheagar.

Well if there were creatures you didn't think existed the only way to make somebody believe is to show them one. Pretty logical thinking.

That's what I thought as well, I thought he was going to take him to Winterfell because he was a skilled blacksmith.

Except that they don't need Cersei's army. Danny could literally siege the city, trapping them all inside, and just take supplies from exterior lands. As for the other lords and their lands/armies, it's pretty obvious that burning people alive works as a scare tactic.

CLEGANEBOWL

Legit spoilers or GTFO

Yeah but it is a fast way to get asassinated. There is also still stores of wildfire all over kings landing. They could let her in the city and just blow it all up.

That is not even right nor confirmed, fucker

My theory
>Bran is the God of time. He's one of those gods that are sadistic.
>He travelled back in time spreading old stories and made sure his stories spread.
>He travelled future being born as Bran, from catelyn. He knew what to fuck was gonna happen, he just wanted to what would happen after spreading all those stories.
>Everything we see are all happening because bran wanted so.

Jons mother was the daughter of some fisherman who ferried eddard stark to white harbor

Are you retarded?

Cerci kills the mother of dragons with a poisoned dildo then she uses her bood for bloodmagic (obviously) to revive joffry, to inbreed with him an produce the ultimate incest retard mutant which will single handedly defeat everyone else with his unimaginable retardation and forever secure the iron throne for house lenister

>mfw every leak so far has been 100% correct
>mfw the rest of the season has already been leaked too

I already know what happens. Arya and Sansa don't turn on eachother.

kek You call people retarded while demonstrating actual retard traits.

Not all Targaryens had white hair and purple eyes. Look up Elia Martell and her children.

Jon Snow is a Targaryen, it has already been confirmed. Saying otherwise is pointless and amounts to nothing more than trolling.

Technically yes as he's not dead, however I do believe she struck him off due to either brienne nearly (but aparently) killing him

Or (and I may be wrong here) I vaugly remember a mention of her taking him off due to compassion and realising he's not evil like his brother merely a soldier.

Shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about, I have read the books
Maybe pick one up rather that clicking on the first site Google search brings up faggot.

Citation needed.

She forgave him.

So I guess in your world recessive and dominant traits don't exist?

Its a book not a fucking web page. Go fucking read it theres a whole fucking chapter where ned recounts having a love affair with the fisherman's daughter after they get caught in a storm on their way to white harbor

kek

Ned was protecting Jon for years because of his promise to Lyanna and the fact that he was afraid of someone trying to kill him for being a Targaryen born from Rhaegar and Lyanna.

He made it up. The fisherman's daughter doesn't exist you sperg.

Red herrings don't exist in your world? Or are you just too stupid to understand what that means?

Jon's parentage has already been confirmed, give it up.

I started reading the books before they were popular.

That story is a red herring.

Thought so.
Please tell me you're kidding?

I'm aware of what you speak but he makes it clear that this is a story and only a story.

Please re read, I'm not being shitty you've obviously misinterpreted a story to explain to his wife and Robert why he returned with a child

Hence that everyone is shocked that Ned Stark (possibly one of the most honerable men in westeros) fucked some boat whore.
Any vow he took he honored including the one to cat.

>headcanon

Citation needed as in you need to somehow prove that the story wasn't a fabrication of Ned's and GRRM's part.

why did it end with all whites men going to meet the monster...wtf NO women, NO blacks, fuck GOT it's very racist and sexist

As did alot of people in this thread.

Call it what you want, but his parents have been confirmed, end of story.

Him being the son of the "fisherman's daughter" would mean absolutely nothing for his character. It would mean nothing for the story.

Explain why Ned wouldn't have told Jon sooner about his mom if it was as simple as her being a fisherman's daughter.

>pro tip: you can't

I would laugh my ass off if that happened.

Women are too weak, unless they are monsters like Arya and Brienne. Blacks aren't trustworthy.

Rickon comes back with a pack of fucking Direwolves and kills everything then meets zombie Catelyn and fucks her good in her throat.

nah fam

Bran is the many-faced god and all these weird magical spiritual manifestations are him using his green-sight to astral project through the timeline and communicate through different mediums such as fire, whispers in the wind, dreams etc. he can manifest himself in any form at will due to the nature of his abilities, so he appears to different people in different ways and appears to be different things.

the whole story of GOT the series is essentially Bran vs himself. he tampered with the timeline via his greensight, fucked up the flow of things, unleashed the night king and the wights as a result and is now clamouring to fix the shitstorm he created through time travel paradox bullshittery.

he is the lord of light, and the other, and the seven, the old gods and the new, all of these are different aspects of himself serving different purposes in an attempt to rebalance the timeline into its original position and stop the absolutely travesty that likely occured on his original timeline. that being the overtaking of westeros by the dead, and the eventual killing of every living thing. it's ironic though. he created the issues he seeks to remedy, by seeking to remedy the issues he creates. the many-faced god is trapped in a paradoxical loop of his own creation and he is completely oblivious of this fact. perhaps until later on in his life, when the old three-eyed raven, old bran, meets his younger self. like the reed boy warg says, "the three eyed raven is you"

this

I have always loved this theory.

Jon Snow or Bran becomes the Night King. Bran is the builder. Daenerys is betrayed by Daario. Almost every main character dies but after the ashes and frost the seasons are even, predictable, and the future looks bright.

I had literally never seen this theory anywhere until I started theorising on it kek. I could quite possibly be its progenitor, unknowingly.

>implying that that george rawr rawr marmar10 is not a vindictive sjw leftist who will gleefully blue ball his cis het male fans by never writing a nudie scene for either of the stark girls despite the fact that both actresses are well past legal

their nudes leak on the 21st apparently so it's all good

even if that doesn't happen then, it'll happen eventually.

Three sources and he's still maintaining Ned spunked up a fishwife
. Look buddy, I'm not sure if you're baiting us, or you're genuinly serious.
But I think you may Have read the first chapter of GoT and then started reading some fanfiction twilight crossover bullshit.

You're wrong, on every count so far including (if it was you) about jons liniage.

I don't belive you read the books, I think you bought them at the height of the hype and never picked them up, sadly reading TLDR reddita and buzz feed posts
Educate yourself and come back
Or don't

Ironically mountain saving the world from zombie hound.

I'd watch the zombie cleganebowl

I like this. They explain in the show that the Night King was created by the Children of the Forest using a mortal man...
Never explains where Blood Raven comes from, though the Children of the Forest help him as well. They are definitely connected some how, the show just forced that connection with the spectral grasp scene on Brans arm.

I accept this theory.

>Not all Targaryens had white hair and purple eyes
True but not only does Jon not have Targaryen traits, he displays Stark traits very strongly.
>Jon Snow is a Targaryen, it has already been confirmed.
Loosely confirmed in the TV show. Not in the books.

>Shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about, I have read the books
>Maybe pick one up rather that clicking on the first site Google search brings up faggot.

If you have read the books you would know that what I posted is fact, and quoted directly from them lol.
If you have read the books, then you would also know, that currently, in the books, Jon is still dead and nothing about his parentage has been confirmed, and Aegon has taken the Stormlands

I don't know if Bran is the many-faced God, but he might be the stranger.

I think GoT is actually sci-fi masquerading as fantasy. When the moon cracked open and the dragons descended the reign of the fire God began. Far to the North, in book 1, Bran sees something that terrifies him... the God of Ice. In an attempt to fight extinction at the hands of men and fire the Children of the Forest turned to the old God of Ice, and the Night King arose.

There are essentially two orders in the Westerosi, Essosi, and Sothoryosi pantheon: Gods and Demi-Gods.

The Red God and the Ice God are the true deities

The Drowned God, The 7, etc are all Demi-Gods.

The only possible exception is Death.

All

I keep telling myself this too. specially now that HBO is obviously on it's own and not following a well written story. It's all over the place and nothing lines up.
The action is the only thing carrying the show right now... Im pretty disappointed that the main ending will be spoiled this way.

Closed set for sophie turner while filming last year. (For this series not the Ramsey fuck scene) Was all over, hence the speculation she gonna get her tiddies.out.

But I do agree she won't go frontal that's whu I'm saying ass shot, maaaaybe some side boob but no nips.

the reed boy once said to Bran "the three eyed raven is you"

'nuff said

bran is the three eyed raven, albeit an earlier version. the older version simply used a more advanced form of greensight to project himself into his past where he could teach his younger self how to use greensight and become him.

the three eyed raven even said to bran, "it's time for you, to become me"

they literally tell us point blank that bran and the three eyed raven are the same person.

continue? this is interesting

Go back and check the date that was written you fucking moron.

Does anyone else think that Cersei and Qyburn will create their own army of the dead in the south?

Isn't the the treefused guy that Brynden Rivers Targaryen bastard?

them numbers

die