I need some advice. I recently met this girl. She is the most amazing, gorgeous, smart, and absolutely perfect girl...

I need some advice. I recently met this girl. She is the most amazing, gorgeous, smart, and absolutely perfect girl. Nobody can compare to her, and I would die for her. we were doing really well with our relationship, it was just pure love for each other. Then, a bunch of bad shit happened in my life and I wanted to commit suicide. It was a stupid idea looking back. Anyways I was preparing to do it, and I told the girls friend, who promised not to tell her anything about it, but then told her anyway. obviously, I didn't do it hence I'm still here, but it really messed with her because she cared about me a lot and it hurt her pretty badly. Recently we've talked and she said she doesn't wanna break up, but I'm afraid we are and that the relationship is bittersweet. I can't lose her, you don't understand how much she means to me and how special she is.

Grow a pair of nuts.

This.

Don't put your happiness in other people, I've learned the hard way that someone can say they love you one day and be out the door the next, life is rough and break ups suck
Just have some communication with your girl trust me

>I can't lose her
then don't, you're still together

yeah, we haven't been talking since august 1st and won't till the 27th, as she's away and doesn't have her phone on her. Wont things be weird when she gets back?

similar situation for me

>met girl at an activity I did (for teens)
>I'm 18 she's 15
>perfect we clicked and got along perfectly
>always tried to be by each other (we were separated into designated groups so it wasn't easy)
>toward the end made it work
>sat and talked by her as much as I could
>then it came time to go home
>at airport
>ask her if she has social media
>says no (can confirm this)
>never hinted toward email or staying in contact so I didn't press more
>told me she doesn't care to get contact info from people
>were in the same organization
>found her email
>not sure if to email her or not
>it's kinda creepy if you think about it
>wish I would've asked
>probably won't and just convince myself she didn't wanna stay in touch
>maybe see her next year at the same activity

that must suck, Im sorry

I have another girl who is the main one I talk to but I would like the girl I met there as friend but I'll get over it in a week or so when I had to get on the plane she shook everyone else's hand I just kinda looked at her then the ground and said "well gotta go" and she did the same motions

You should've hugged her at least?

She's traveling without a phone? Why?

She's on vacation, at a camp

So I'm just gonna greentext my breakup for the hell of it

>be me 18 have girlfriend 17 girl is super depressed and has been since she was little
>first real relationship for both of us
>shit goes great until about 3 months in
>my super conservative parents found out we had sex
>could hardly see her anymore
>got depressed and broke up with her around 6 months into the relationship
>bout a month later we got in contact again and started being together again
>it was fine until one day when she texted me
>she told me she felt like I was using her for sex and that it was over
>I guess I was too pushy when I wanted to do stuff with her but I had no idea I was hurting her
>would've stopped if I knew
>no contact, she got new boyfriend in a month
>feels

A camp that doesn't allow phones?

kinda wanted to but we were both shy and kinda awkward but that meant we were great friends and could be open to her but there were like 10 others all in a circle talking (we were all from same activity) so hugging was out of the question but her and a few others came from Gate E to B (where I was) to hang out and those gates are on opposite ends

damn thats rough

Tell you'll seek professional help... And you better do it. This will give her the impression that you're doing simething to prevent that from happening

You're coming to this shithole for advice about women?
I'm disappointed nobody has asked how big her penis is.

yeah summer camp

Some are actually helping, im quite surprised

(me)

since I seen her as a friend I wouldn't do the cute shit with her but just have casual convos with her (she did tell me she couldn't get over my sunglasses because you can't see through them and look badass and couldn't get over my blue eyes) but I like to tell myself it probably wouldn't have lasted long anyway since she's in college (yes a 15 is in college)

I dont think thatll help, she already knows im over it

well, at least you guys didn't get too intimate, would've been way harder to get over?

were teens so getting intimate would've never happened I would tell more details to clarify but don't wanna ID myself or organization but that wouldn't have happened and if it did get intimate then I would've ask for contact info because I'm not that retarded then the main girl I talk to damn near killed herself while I was gone and that shook me to the bone when I found out but she was just someone you could talk about anything to or say anything to and you just clicked

I meant intimate like closer, not sex

in that context then I'm already 'intimate' with someone else but I knew to keep distance and not to attached to avoid missing them but I did it again but not as bad I just never should have allowed myself to but during the time it was all worth it

well you were smart keeping a distance, I didn't because we were in love, so now I'm dying

Beta male: the post

I got close and in love with the person I talk to and I know they won't leave me because they have no one to leave to and same for me but sadly she lives in MI and me in WI

well, ok but my girl is a model. She's gorgeous as fuck and she can have any guy she wants, ever. She has everyone to leave to

shit man props to you and I'm on my senior year so hopefully I find someone local to date I joined cross country and there's some decent chicks in there but I guess I've just become more sarcastic nowadays I may get someone because people give me shit about not having a gf so if a girl does that I'll say something like would you like to change that then?

smooth

but talking about my current situation honestly helps me move on and forget about her and I guess this is why I come to Sup Forums to move on from things and get advice since I couldn't go to anyone else (trust issues with people)

my situation isnt over yet so I come here for comfort and anonymity I guess?