Need help Sup Forums

Need help Sup Forums,
Am I really balding at 18? It can be something else? Can I treat it?

Fucking genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z-jdyx-XSic
blinkhealth.com/finasteride
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes by taking hormone replacement therapy

Downside is you turn into a girl with a penis

I hope that's just shine, because if not get some fucking selson blue...

>Downside

>Can I treat it?
Yes. Start working out and shave your head.
Also, stop being a fucking bitch.

>Can I treat it?
Yes, with clippers.

minoxidil, google it, it works.

If it itches, it might be a fungal infection. Any over da counter med that ends with mycin or azole should be pretty effective.

Completely shave your head, grow a beard and wear glasses. Only hope man. It looks good anyway

welcome to the club faggot. wear it like a man and stop giving a shit.

OP here, no reason to be a dick, I'm already scared I'll never ejaculate.

>on Sup Forums
>no reason to be a dick
>on Sup Forums

Kill yourself. That's the only thing that can help you.

Not much you really can do besides embrace it. Trying to keep a full head of hair is expensive when you're losing it already. Just go bald, it's easier. I was going bald at 14-15 and I just said fuck it and I just shaved it all.

finasteride works look it up

- Get a gym membership
- Buy some real man outfit
- Became awesome

the only cure:
>stop caring
>shave
>grow a beard

comments went from "full moon" to "magnificent beard"

You're balding, but good news is you're more than likely going to be able to grow a good beard.

Grow the beard, keep your hair very short or bald. No sense in trying to cover it with longer hair.

Well, always had hope cuz my haircutter keep telling me that people with my hair type don't tend to bald but I guess ill have to get over it.

That's a small patch, just glue in some pubes.

Just get some black spray paint and cover that shit

Seen rogain work first hand. My step dad had the friar tuck going on when I first met him, dudes got a full head of hair now.

Only drawback is you have to apply every day, or you'll lose it.

Your barber/stylist is a dumbass. Hairtype is dependent on a lot more genes than baldness

Can confirm. I'm bald as fuck but I can grow a beard like it's a fucking chia pet.

Treat it by being a man and realising that everyone is a different shape and size. You'll get way more kudos for owning it as it is than trying to hide it with a combover or a wig. Spend you're money on having fun and not pills, potions and implants that either don't work or look like you're trying too hard. So what your genetics gave you a single shitty card. You haven't got spina bifida, even those guys own their genetics.

The balder the beardier one is.

Well, i'm not that scared of loosing it but u guys have to understand that6 months ago I couldn't imagine it, I started caring like a week or 2 ago. Never saw it coming

Snap out of it, son. What's your beard look like

Wash your hair

This is solid imo. I started to notice that I was balding on my frontal lobe that started out as a minor widows peak and is slowly progressing. I just wear a hat and or I have learned to simply not give a shit if possible.. Sure I have bad days and wish I had a full head of hair just like most, but that's just the card we were dealt. I probably have another 15 years or so till I turn out looking like my Dad and more than likely I will be shaving my head. My beard grows in like no other.

This video might help too
youtu.be/Z-jdyx-XSic

rib onions on it every day

Waste of fucking onions

Yeah, the things about the beard I can grow one I guess. I have a ton of body hair.

Wise words M8.

Yep, Startin thinning at 14, now 34. It's also really fair coloured so my skin shines through even where I have hair left, lol. I've been cutting it super short twice a week for years, wear a hat at work anyway, but it's by no means a method of hiding it. My beard could be magnificent but I can't really be arsed shaping it or maintaining it so I keep it at rugged, manly stubble level.

Have a barber shape your beard, it's a cheap investment that will make you look great

knew a dude in the AF that was bald as shit at 20.
enjoy your hair while it lasts, faggot :D

idk what people are talking about here just buy some finasteride 5m and cut it in quarters or sixths

blinkhealth.com/finasteride

it will reverse your hair loss in 3-6 months but you do have to keep taking it

bad possible side effects but none ever happened to me

>tfw 19 and still have healthy hair
>my dad is 60 and till has a head full of hair
life is good

>Fucking genetics
Bald spots are the result of stress, poor hygiene, poor diet, and other environmental factors. A receding hairline is the result of genetics.

RU58841

being bald is pathetic. im 37 and lost a significant amount of hair. just shaved my head for at least 10 years. whats worse than being bald or balding is guys who try out some extremely shitty haircut with their balding head. just accept reality and cut it all off. looks somewhat better than half a head of hair flopping around.

Shave it, hair is disgusting and for womenfolk.

Don't really now man, i've never grown a full one, always shave it but I guess I can grow one

> Voodoo is real

Double the dose, take estrogen, become trap.
Try it

> not having the glorious hair ring
why live?

Even if you doubled the dose and were taking 2mg a day it would still not equal tranny drugs. They prescribe people with inflamed prostates 5mg doses of it.

Read this instead you fat pussy. The only solution post in this entire thread.