I need some help

I need some help

I've been getting these random boils on my body the past few months and I don't know why Im getting them. I've never had one in my life until a month and a half ago I got one on my ass and since then I've had 3.

Any idea why I'm getting these and what I can do to reduce the pain? Pic related, this is what it looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pop one with timestamp or gtfo

spider

>I've been getting these random boils on my body the past few month
> I've never had one in my life until a month and a half ago

which is it?

SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!

for fuck's sake, wash your bed sheets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis

timestamp and pop it

holy fuck OP

what kinds of spiders live in your area, see if any of their bites match

I want to squeeze it so bad.

Looks just like niggeraids.
RIP OP

How old are you? You should probably talk to your doctor but my guess is that there isn't anything you can do. If you decide to pop one yourself its very important that you use sterilized shit and clean hands and then sterilize it again with alcohol afterwards. If you dont, you'll probably get a staff infection and could lose a chunk of flesh, I've seen it happen too many times

Timestamp or it didnt happen

Dude, video popping those things and start a YouTube channel... I foresee a subscription figure in the high six figures... monetize that shit...

Either spider or you've got a skin problem. Definitely worth the money to see a doctor you faggot

Might as well an hero. It's all over for you.

these have nothing to do with hygiene

nah nothing bit me

yet again timestamp and also it can be Staphylococcus aureus on skin seek medical attention dont come to this shit pool of retards asking for help...

post dick

Among staph bacteria, most infections are caused by Staphyloccocus aureus. Some ways the staph bacteria causes bacterial infection: The MRSA bacteria may cause many contagious skin infections or cellulitis. ... Poor hygiene also causes staph infection

plspopitplspopitplspopitplspopit
plspopitplspopitpls
plspopitplspopit
plspopitplspopit

DO IT

a lot of people are going to tell you these are spider bites, just keep in mind that there's no way of identifying a spider bite by the wound itself. don't believe the tards.

I get them too. There isn't much you can do. It usually means your immume system is a little weak. Wash your sheets, eat a healthy diet, get plenty of sleep, exercise and keep well hydrated. Amoxicillin with Clavulanic acid can taken orally can help with a bad outbreak but thats it really.

Have you moved recently or experienced a rash. Could be allergic reaction.

It looks a lot like the first stage of syphilis. People always expect the boils/sores to show up around the genitals, but that's not necessarily the case.