This is my new submissive. what would you do to her?

this is my new submissive. what would you do to her?

i will take pics/video of your ideas and deliver.

another of her

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess.

Make her piss into her own mouth and swallow it all. My benis is ready.

I'd like to see her pointing at and laughing at your cock.

i'll put that on the list... and here's the ass i'll be whipping.

make her play checkers and keep losing on purpose, all day, everyday, while i go to work, date other people, and live an enjoyable, meaningful life.

hard limit: no watersports/scat.

Cook dinner for her and buy her a dress.

i do that all the time already. this will take our relationship further.

lol good one. sure. i'll make it happen.

Make her grow some pubic hair and underarm hair & post resluts

another pic to keep this alive.

Nice. Where did you find her?

i plan on taking pics/vids of all our request fulfillment and emailing them out to a private audience.

to join the distribution list, send an email to 4chansubtrade at gmail

we met IRL, hit it off, went out, moved in together, discovered we're both into this, and now we're pushing things further...

fuck her with a dildo up her ass and another up her pussy

how exactly do you propose i fuck her when both of her holes are already filled with dildos, as you suggested?

another...

You're lucky. That's what happened with my wife and I. One day I decided to take a belt to her ass and things were never the same.

10 years married now and it's been awesome. Still fuck every day.

got any photos of your wife? send em over. 4chansubtrade at gmail

trying to make this a thing. have quite a few on the list already.

I use Backpage too, but I actually fuck the whores not use their pics to make fake threads.

i was waiting for someone to try to call BS on this. here's a timestamp i took earlier today. she's not here right now but i took the pic in the same place as one i'd taken recently. should suffice.

You have some skill with Photoshop, but you're still full of shit.

you fuck her with the dildos

Way to kill the bread for me. Well then, how about a toothpaste tube up the pussy or ass (bonus if both)?

...and another.

lol ok i guess that was obvious. honestly that was already on my list of things to do, so okay.

It's not the same rug. Nice try though.

trust me, it sucks for me too. but hard limits are hard limits and have to be respected for something like this to work. she doesn't have many, thankfully.

toothpaste tube - haha sure why the hell not. could make it nice and minty fresh.

i'm done with you.

but when your cock wants some attention too. let her try how deep she can take you.

she can take me fully in her pussy but we've only gotten halfway up the ass. she's tiny and it's tough. but we're working on it.

she has a mouth to train too

What drives someone to prep fake pictures and even timestamps for a thread that will be gone in 5 minutes?

>what would you do to her?

She can do housework while I nap.

this is like the 4th time i've posted this thread on here. each time i get either a group of great people who want to give good ideas and join the list to receive photos and videos... or a bunch of dicks like you who refuse to believe a good thing. i don't care if you believe me or not, honestly.

she's pretty damn good at that too. takes about 3/4 of me with ease. has taken all of it once or twice. threw up on me once haha

Yeah and perhaps these limits are something ... adjustable. I have managed to talk my wife into watersports and scat is what I'm currently working on. I like letting my wife pee on me in general and sometimes I even drink her pee and she has nothing against it. I have talked to her about me watching her poop but alas this is yet to happen. I think I just need to man up a little and push this. A marriage can never be too good.

Let her dominate you, she has to be a hardcore dominatrix and punish you for what you have done.

i'm not into poop at all so i'm not going to go there. but we've peed in the shower next to each other before. i don't think peeing on each other would be much of a stretch, honestly. i'm sure i'll make it happen eventually.

she has to work on that too then.

Rule her not to wear underwear for a week.

Go into public with her having an remote vibro INSIDE vagoo.

Mouthfuck

Fuck her in Public (when its dark, in an calm Area where everyone can hear her moaning... I have so much ideas

shittier ideas

Sell her to some 18 year old Guys which are inexperienced and let them all Blow her at same time. Imagine some Young Boys blowing in circle load on her face

tie her to the bed spread eagle. massage her body and finger her pussy very slow. keep her on the edge for at least 3 hours.

no underwear could definitely be interesting...

i love this.

Good for you. As for pooping I am currently not interested in making my wife poop on me, but I just want to witness and record her taking a dump. It would make awesome fap material for later use. As for peeing, there is something in it that I like, and feeling the warm pee of my wife all over my body (especially dick) is fantastic. Sometimes when I'm taking a dump and she needs to pee, I will just ask her to sit on my lap and do her business through between my legs. Talk about efficiency. Life's good!

Feed her whole day only borritos with apple juice. Then let her shit on you. Record. Upload.

ass to mouth and then pee on her feet...need video

and short skirt or summerdress

Sell her to some young boys which she blows all of in front of you. You get 200$ and she gets 10 cumshots. ???. Profit.

push a piece of cake into her butthole.

alright i gotta run shortly... to keep this going, send an email to: 4chansubtrade at gmail.

i will send out pics/videos next week of her initiation and your requests to follow. feel free to add more requests in your email.

Makes zero sense. Make HER eat shit.

she LOVE food play. she would totally go for this and just about anything else with food.

Insert some kind of a (living) bug into her vagina. This can be a bumblebee, house fly or whatever you find entertaining and what is available. Record a video (.webm) of it and post it.

*LOVES

why the fuck would anyone do this?

This is your cautionary tale for the day, Sup Forumsros. When you become so perverse that you need to introduce literal shit into your sex life to be excited, you've been on one too many sites like this one.

glaze her a piece of cake with your cum

Because it's rare to see people do it. Where's the adventure?

That is the weirdest shit ive seen on the thread, get some help a therapist must be close.

This. But with a rat. Also fuck her with the rat inside.

she'd only be down for this with a ladybug lol

Nothing sexual about it bro. Watching her eat shit is one of the most degrading things she could do. I hate women.

this thread has devolved into everything i never hoped for. thanks haha

Tie her up and let a teenage neighbor boy become a man.

i.... might actually do this.

Tell her she is too fat. The only way she is allowed to eat, is eating your cum

Glazed donuts, krispy cream

Yeahr this. Make her pedophile kek. Also let the teenage boy impregnate her.

I don't believe there is a limit to how perverse you can get so I guess I'll just keep going. I've seen many things on the intertube and I'll keep exploring.

or make her some scrambled eggs with some cum

Better yet cum in whole meal and make her serve it to her friends.

A woman fucking a teenager isn't pedophilia.

okay i'm out. one more time... email 4chansubtrade at gmail to get on the distribution list for pics/vids we are going to make.

you can send your requests there too. later guys. it's been........ interesting.

Let a virgin unload in her

Test her limits. Stretch out her pussy with something bigger than she's ever taken.

thanks for sharing

butt stuff