@@@@@M.D.E. WORLD PEACE UNCENSORED EPISODE 5 LEAKED@@@@@

@@@@@M.D.E. WORLD PEACE UNCENSORED EPISODE 5 LEAKED@@@@@

Leaked from Xfinity on demand. they have removed this version and replaced it with the censored one.

vid.me/oz0c

Main difference is the ending song is the original (Cop Killer by John Maus) and you can hear Charls and John yelling in the background. The credits roll confirms that it is indeed Cop Killer playing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice trips
Here's the uncut uncut version, courtesy of some guy on regedit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

whoa, never seen that one

Woah this is a lot better and makes more sense

I actually like that song

Blasted it in my car once when cops were around. Not going to do that again.

damn that intro already

Shit show for retards. I just marathoned all 5 episodes. It really stinks.

whats the difference?

>Blasted it in my car once when cops were around.

last line in the first trip scene is different
a couple scenes that were cut in the gym version
music is different in a few scenes
last scene song is cop killer instead of the other one
and also the transition scenes are uncensored

nice. gonna watch it then.

JUST

lol it so grossed me out when he started puking!!

then le trendy hipster band played the outro song that was so cool

best mde moment was when he said moon man because that's a meme, made me lol soo hard

Thanks for sharing this. I know Sam hates psychical media, but what do you think the chance of a blu-ray release would be?

That first skit is so clearly inspired by those Tim and Eric Absolut commercials

>I know Sam hates psychical media
what a fag

What's the point of the first one?
Big brother clearly did something and he saw it but big brother denied it over and over and he just accepts it?

i honestly cannot deny that this is kino

whoa, i just freeze framed that textcard (pic related) after the fitness sketch...
this is some jim-jones-tier shit sam is pulling with us...
they're giving us subliminal messages...

just edgy bullshit, looks like

omfg. I can't wait until the rest get ;-) leaked ;-) by totally not sam

okay what the fuck was that crayon looking shit that came on right after MDE late last night? anyone know?

Home Movies?

ok yeah that's the name of it. god that shit was bad.

are you a child?

Kill yourself

no i'm 18.
no thanks cuck

Time to play in traffic

you make literally every single 18 year old look bad

why?

because you're an edgy insufferable faggot who outright dismisses Home Movies probably because it's not an edgy pseudo-politicized sketch comedy show

Dude the animation was terrible and it was so boring

>Dude the animation was terrible
The animation isn't the main draw of the show genius
>it was so boring
Watch it again when you're 21. Marvel at how idiotic you were.

No thanks I'm good. I don't even watch Adult Swim outside of WorldPeace and Eric andre

>I don't even watch Adult Swim outside of WorldPeace and Eric andre
Congratulations on being the cancer that killed adult swim. You're even worse than I realized.

K

t. cuck

Why is Charles so intense? Do you think he's like that IRL too? He seems like the MDE member most prone to mental illness.

Stop spamming your inane irrelevant show, Jew. You're not funny.

Fuck that looks so much like a real Black Flag album cover

Seriously? You don't know what you're missing but I'm pretty sure it's part of your brain.

You're a piece of shit. For sure.

I had a feeling people who hung around World Peace threads were bottom dwellers. Thanks for the confirmation.

he seems like the most down to earth and least sociopathic to me

nah that would be sam

the whites of eyes showing on top = makes you look mad

>he seems like the most down to earth and least sociopathic to me

he's literally the opposite of that. really big into conspiracies

Christ you kids have be relentlessly trying to make this edgy show seem interesting/controversial

It's not gonna happen

>interesting
all the threads would suggest interest
>controversial
you're here, despite not liking the show

nah, Nick is, followed by Sam, followed by CC. Nick is a socially capable good man who is able to eat the shit to be funny. Sam has some kooky ideas and a classical dedication to his work but he's still grounded. Carrol is a ball of nerves and bad pain stuff. he's an actor and writerly so he has more delusions on his tail and superman anxiety. there's no Plan C punchcard sellout job for him, for him life threatens to run headlong at nothing more than the other two. makes you sick

I hate you so much

Last night's episode was truly dreadful.

it's obvious sam is a sociopath and a manipulative dickhead

Just watched all the episodes

It's interesting to me to see surreal sketch comedy with a right wing edge and an appreciation for vaporwave.

I don't know if this is good, but it's interesting.

maybe i just havent seen enough mde stuff yet then

>Conspiracies
You know that's just a buzzword used to silence anyone who espouses a narrative counter to the one declared by the establishment, right?

You hate the show because you hate yourself.

le epick episode title that covers your ass

A movie with Charls playing Manson would be pretty kino.

It gets under your skin right? I know.

Not as much as seeing an interracial couple gets under yours

or a happy white family gets under yours

Gasp, he found me out.

boi can play quake3 like a champ tho

I came from a happy white family. You obviously didn't. Enjoy your impotent rage, cuck.

then why are you playing white knight for other races?
there's some self loathing there

Why do you assume I hate this show because I hate myself? Why can't I hate the show because it's not funny or sincere in any way?

you can but the way you come here and white knight black people out of nowhere is abnormal.
There's something driving you. This show talks about things you dont want to hear.

you can think the show isn't funny, but how would if know its not sincere?
what insight do you have into this program that the rest of us don't?

>black people
whoa there cowboy, I never said "black people". you obviously have some kind of insecurity you want to project onto me. I'm not playing this game. so long.

Sam struck me as a sociopath the first time I saw / heard of him. Something off about him.

You're all aware he's shilling his own unfunny show on here right? why is this acceptable.

yeah you're doing it again. You hate this show because you hate yourself

and the australians are awake. no more good threads til tomorrow

nice double friend

Why is the symbol between World Peace censored? Must mean something I don't know about.

james holmes kept drawing it in his notebooks

I have to wonder what kind of deal Sam made with AS for the show to begin with.

IE did Sam take the bare minimum money-wise in exchange for (relative) creative freedom and possibly ownership of the show in the event Adult Swim canceled it?

I could see Adult Swim doing the later at the very least, since I highly doubt that they would release the show on DVD (or if that, only release it via MOD type online sale).

I can definitely see why they wanted to wait to have this episode later in the season instead of it being the premiere. It would have been an extremely rough start.

i love how surreal it is. It's worth watching just for that.

>IT'S GOOD BECAUSE IT'S BAD! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S NOT!

Complete with what looks like drawings by a retard or a nine year old.

The newest episode just seems aimless. Somehow this translates into comedy

First funny episode so far

First time watching this show, but all the political talk is annoying. Why does it need to be mentioned? I liked the surreal nature of some of the skits, as well as the general critique of society. It's just art, why get so flustered over it? For me, it invokes feelings similar to some of Salvatore Dali's work, which I appreciate

Nothing in any of his work or the sincere opinions he has expressed displays any sort of empathy for people who are not Sam Hyde.

Eh.... Episode 5 is more solid and the sketches have clear beginnings, middles, and ends. Plus it's more in line with the shorts, which would have made for a better starting point

That said, the way things have played out reminds me of a bit that John Cleese said, on the recent Monty Python multi-episode documentary about how he would troll the audiences if the MP trope ever reunited for a new MP show: basically the first couple of episodes would be purposely dogshit, in order to weed out the casual fans and that by the time ratings collapsed and the show canceled, they'd end the season with one or two GOOD episodes that would be critically acclaimed and seen as the second coming of Jesus. But no one would have seen then, except the ultra-die hard fans.

I say this, because in a lot of ways, Sam and co COULD have reworked the sketch order once they knew the first episode was being delayed.

Say as followed:

1. The Wall/Charls hurting himself in the gym/Erik Haydon CEO

2. The three guys getting dumped by the same chick/the Pro-Bullying School/Nick as the jaded teacher who kills himself

3. Single Mom who kills her kid/Dad who narrates about his gambling problems like a Scorcese character/Girls hiring hookers

4. PUA helps the wheelchair guy/Jews Rock/American Idol parody

>conspiracy is a buzzword
You can't get much dumber than this.

That post says none of those things.

>Eh

Can you redditors please stop saying this? FUCK ARE YOU ALL CANADIANS?

>ARE YOU ALL CANADIANS?
This would explain so much about reddit.

I think the show order was done last minute by [as]. But I see where you're coming from.

>Can you please stop
back to tumblr you triggered bitch

How do i watch ppv online?

Bet Charls loves all the wigs he gets too wear for the show.

He looks good with a shaved head but fuck if I was bald I probably would enjoy it too

Is he really going bald? All the pics I've seen of him don't show him going bald.

Nick on the other hand? Now THAT guy is going bald ASAP.

The bed at the end says "Go to be Forever"

The song sequence starts at the ruins of his house from before he entered prison

Incredibly powerful piece on the fucked up prison system.

This is the height of art.

I'm starting to see why Andre paid people to shit on this show, it's everything he aspires to be.

But he rocks it with his crazy looks.
That teacher skit is fucking glorious and his hair helps it.

This is true, having WP air right after Eric Andre really exposes what a hack Andre is. Huge contrast in quality (and humor) between the two.

>The bed at the end says "Go to be Forever"
Really profound, made me reconsider life and everything man.