So here's the story Sup Forums. Russian user from 2ch.hk found this. It's weeeeeeeeeird

So here's the story Sup Forums. Russian user from 2ch.hk found this. It's weeeeeeeeeird.

However weird this may look, this old man is apparently some sort of mini steam engine enthusiast from UK. The pics are from this shitty website of his: sjhengineering.co.uk/ For some reason user manged browsed into the site's directory structure and found some **interesting material there:** sjhengineering.co.uk/J_jail/vvvvvvvvvStart 06-to 13.htm - this is the man's sort of diary.

It appears this man playing "doctor and nurse" with his sister when he was a boy (well, who didn't) but instead of growing up he gave up on his life and became a b-tard. All he has is his little steam engines and memories of his happy childhood with his sister: photos, maps and photos of houses where they "had a go" and desperate attempts to recreate the feel of it. He wasn't lucky to live in digital era so he's kinda *short on material* so he tries to illustrate his memories with what he calls BAD PHOTOS lol.

I dunno what to do with this, but I think we should deanon the man. Or at least his sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

domainmonster.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the old man

GOT SOME HOT THINK LONG THING BETWEEN HIS LEGS

With his sis

I know your secret you wanker

So ronery. He looks for pictures in google street marks the houses where SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENED

I hope they didn't get busted by grandma

bumb

This place is strange

Looks like user is not interested

fadsfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Let it go user, we'll probably even weirder autists once we reach that age.

But i didn't have it with my sister...

Hmm. Sad. I think those tiny steam engines are cool, but I'm afraid that steam trains are the last stop for hobby sadness.

His face looks like Pepe's

I think I will let it go then. If user doesn't bump.

bump

>Had another big go, bloody good hour if not more heard them come back looked at her fanny it had gone red.

His BRITISH ENGLISH makes me kek so bad

Shit is fucked up
DELET

2ch user did whois on his site, so we got a name STEPHEN HODGETTS:

Domain name:
sjhengineering.co.uk
Registrant:
Stephen Hodgetts
Registrant type:
UK Individual
Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.
Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 10-Dec-2012
Registrar:
Mesh Digital Limited t/a Domainmonster.com [Tag = MONSTER]
URL: domainmonster.com
Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-Feb-2007
Expiry date: 03-Feb-2018
Last updated: 19-Jan-2017
Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.
Name servers:
ns1.serverbest.net
ns2.serverbest.net