Give me one reason to not end my life

Give me one reason to not end my life.

One reason? life is awesome.
No matter how shitty it is now, it always changes, nothing stays the same, poor people eventually succeed, rich people eventually fall, feel shitty today? tomorrow you'll feel like the king of the world.
A girl rejected you today? another one will suck your dick tomorrow, life is so weird and unpredictable it's amazing, but you have to go out and move, just do it.

Please Help Me Find a Girl I am also Depressed and don't have any Friends/GF...

What a cuck. You were most likely an accident. The only reason anyone is alive is to breed and die. Hurry up and off yourself.

Just fucking do it. Kill yourself. Do it. Dumb fuck. Life is awful, the world is dying, and you probably suck ass. Do the world and yourself a favor and just leave us forever. If you have the balls, do it. More than half of us would anhero if we had the balls.

dying hurts

You can still leave a mark.

But you do have trips.

A girl won't end your problems, you have to work on yourself first, love yourself, when you'll be happy with who you really are and what you have, girl will come.
You have to be stable first, not depressed.

How? I don't fucking know you.

Ask a friend or something

How? I don't fucking know you.

Ask a friend or something

>The only reason anyone is alive is to breed and die

You must be a sad human being, watching your kids grow and enjoying life to the fullest is one of the most magical things in the world, watching them fail, succeed, question things, have different world views, watching them try new things, stop being mad and enjoy life.

I've been in the same state since I was 16. I'm 21 now.
The hard fact of it is, it never really goes away. You'll think it's gone but it still lingers.

You're not wrong.

I have no one to talk to, this site is my last resort.
I have no family. No friends. Most days are spent in my room alone.

Trips is love. Trips is life.

Implying I want them to have the same fate of one day dying and knowing that they have not done anything to make this world better.

>I have no family. No friends. Most days are spent in my room alone.
elaborate

Theres a suicide prevention hotline.

If that's too impersonal for you, go volunteer or learn to dance and make friends there.

fucking waffles bro
with whipped cream and fucking syrup bro
waffles

>knowing that they have not done anything to make this world better.
Your job isn't to make the world better, start with making yourself a better person.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy"

My father died when I was 8. My mother died when I was 16. I have no siblings. I live on my own in an apartment complex in a dead-end town with no money and a shitty job.

Education? What happened after highschool?
Which state? what job?

It requires effort

I'm in the UK.
Different education system altogether.
Finished college/school with good grades. Too poor to get into university, and the job-market is so over-saturated in this country it's impossible to get a job, and when you do, odds are, it's minimum wage which is never enough to live on.
I've tried to meet people, go to bars, it never works.
I feel so disconnected from everyone else.

>Actually beliveing(?) that people can change.
lulz
I can't deny I'm not manically depressed but hey I'm literally an insegnificant (I know thats spelled wrong as fuck) speck (also probably spelled wrong) in a never ending world of war and destruction.

That's actually a good reason not to kill yourself.

But then again, I'm lazy as fuck. I'd just prefer it happen on its own. Unless that means through debilitating illness... or suffocating. I'd rather not suffocate.

No

Cancer kills

I'm the user

Listen man, I've been suicidal since i was a small child. Mental illness is a bitch. I don't have the balls to leave my girlfriend and my family so I don't. I write music and play locally. If you don't want to fucking kill yourself and make us all happy, then find a creative outlet and stop being a fucking bitch. Kill yourself or deal with the shit hole that is life. You have no other choice so make the right one and anhero.

I'm not sure who I am anymore.
I feel like I'm just a mixture of other people's personalities who I try to parrot.

helium if your friend bruh, but you could an hero and be part of history

Finding new friends is almost always through hobbies, you enjoy drinking? you'll find them in bars, how about you hit on women with the intent of having a friend instead of fucking them?
Sure you'll get friendzoned but hey, you get a new friend.

Put yourself out there, just going to the bar and sitting there won't result in anything, talk to people, share experiences, don't talk about your dad parents but talk about positive things, the small things that make you happy, that make you laugh.

Find a new hobby, talk with people in your job, i'm sure if you get close to them they'll invite you to shit, that way you make new friends.
Don't give up, it'll get better eventually, but you have to work for it.

Suicide is the worst sin.

Hell is going to hurt, really really bad and that pain will go on for eternity.

Kys, that way the earth will get lighter with another idiot gone, that and b will be rid of another cancerous faggit

I have no experiences. I've been boxed in my entire life.

I was in the same place.
Only reason I never killed myself when I was younger was because I worried so much about the impact it'd have on my mom, since she'd lost so much already.

I'm agnostic.
I could never pull myself to have faith in that kind of thing. But I suppose we'll see eventually right?

I'm the user

Then stop being a little bitch. Start painting, doing music, or writing. Anything creative. Now stop fishing and just kill yourself you stupid asshole.

People CAN change, but most are too ignorant or oblivious to their faults, they don't see their faults themselves so they need people pointing it out to them, the few that do comprehend their actions can change themselves.

No one cares about "war" and "destruction", you're not in a 3rd world country, do something useful, get a new job, get that education you always wanted, don't care about owing debt for education, but pursue something until the end, go through with something.

Don't like your job? find a new one, don't like your friends? make new ones, change your wardrobe, get a new haircut, buy a deodorant and take care of yourself better, go to sleep at 11:00 and wake up at 6:00, exercise, start with yourself and eventually how you perceive the world will change and it'll be easier to change what's around you.

It's find to imitate other people, but pick one personality you want, and pick someone with power, not a pussy slayer or the cool high school kid, pick someone like putin, and follow a strict set of rules.

>how about you hit on women with the intent of having a friend instead of fucking them?
>Sure you'll get friendzoned but hey, you get a new friend.
Lol'd

>I have no experiences. I've been boxed in my entire life.

I hate this attitude, there's always something tot talk about, if you keep saying there isn't and i can't and it's impossible it will be, you have to change your mentality, go out, talk to people, see a professional if you need to, but change the way you look at the world.

What's funny?

>writing

Op is already a suicidal shut in. I don't think that would help.

Win win

Op would have to work up the nerve to leave the house much less talk to a girl

This is the dumbest shit ever
>god gives you free will
>denies us knowledge of good and evil
>take it for ourselves
>tells you that you will rot in hell for making your own choices

Off yourself to go to hell to prove yourself right and all of us wrong

He already did
>I've tried to meet people, go to bars, it never works.

I doubt he actually tried, meeting new people isn't that hard, especially in bars, you just have to talk initiative, people are closed in usually, and unless you tell him/her " hey we should definitely do this again sometimes!"
They will just leave and you won't see them again.

I write, do music already. I've done it my whole life.
It's not as enjoyable as it was.

Professionals cost a lot of fucking money. Money I've not got.
I appreciate there are opportunities but I'm too much of a pussy to go for them.

Gonna close the thread.
Thank you for the replies. Good or bad. It was a nice discussion.
Hope other people can take something from it aside from me.

Nice dubs man

and what's wrong with writing? Huge glass of whiskey and keys and words makes me feel better.
I still think OP should just get it over with it, but at least he can produce some emotional book before he anhero in his mother's closet.

drugs

Don't off yourself, and fuck it apply for autismbux and leech of the government for a couple of months if you really want to.
Take initiative of your life, do something, change it,no one will do it for you, and the longer you wait and cry the deeper the hole you dig for yourself is going to become.

Not op, but when I'm with new people I stay quiet a lot. Mainly because I have trouble thinking of something to say. Usually the first thing that comes to mind is stupid shit like general observations of our surroundings. "This light is bright" doesn't open up many avenues of conversation.

Women, dude. You can fuck them, you can train them, you can have children with them, all of that awesome stuff

no bullshit, if you are at the point of killing yourself, then why not do some crazy shit first. I mean what's gonna happen? you get arrested? you planned on killing yourself anyway right?

That's my 2 cents. Rob a bank, smoke some weed, shoot heroine and blow your brains out.

Then stop being a bitch and continue doing your music and writing. If you don't enjoy it, then suck it up. That's the curse of a writer/musician. We aren't happy people. Never were, never will be. So either kill yourself or stop fishing for "PLEASE DONT DO IT OP" kind of replies. Just kill yourself or work on your craft. Don't go to a professional, don't bitch, don't fish for online help. Either kill yourself or stop wasting our time.

You're in a bar? drink, read a book, read up the current news, watch the newest movies, and strike up a conversation about what you've been doing, ask them an open question and keep asking questions and being interested in the last part of their answers :

"what did you do this weekend?"
"me and my friends went to XX say this movie"
talk about the movies, then movies in general, you can always "branch out" if you get my drift, kind of hard to put this into words.

Read : Models by Mark Manson, i'm sure it's going to help you.

That's my problem. I can go out to these places, but as soon as I get there I realize I don't really want to talk to any of them and initiating is the hardest part for me. I know it doesn't take much to talk to people, because I often eavesdrop instead of conversate. I suppose what I dislike most is the small talk.
This is me

The point of human life is to explore, mate, and conquer. Start contributing to that and you will find life has a lot to offer. It's not hard, go read a book and go outside. Stay off this shitty site.

>I suppose what I dislike most is the small talk.
Then talk about deeper subjects,start by talking about what ever bullshit comes to mind, or just introduce yourself.

"Hey i just think you're cute and wanted to meet you"

That's it, it's that easy, one girl will reject you? no problem, second one did? again, no problem, eventually someone WILL talk to you, and bam you have a new friend, you go out as friends grab lunch or something, she invites you to a party or w/e, bam new friends.

>I write, do music already
Are you me.

I've been trying to push myself to do something, play/jam/write/anything... but motivation is in short supply

Deadpool 2

Haha nope they cancelled it cause a stuntcunt hit a cafe

Doit faggot

Was this written by an edgy 16yo?

Alice threads

you go to hell if you kill yourself, also Jesus does not want you to.

"Hey that light over there is pretty bright. And the bathrooms are pretty rank here. So how's your day?"

This is what I come up with when trying to start a conversation lol. I threw a pick up line at a drink girl at a bar once. She enjoyed it too much because she wanted another and I just drew a blank. I had to excise myself out of embarrassment lol

idk kek

>drunk*
>excuse**

Because you would be wasting your god like ability to change the world.

https;//dothethingneedsdoing.com

Get a motorcycle. Like a fast one, $2000 on craigslist for a fully functional one that approaches 140ish mph at around ten years old. Your life and outlook will change so quickly.

Ffs just do it, north koreas gonna start wwiii, liberals are losing their shit and fagging the fuck out republicans are hoping for another holocaust. Bowies gone but the biebs is still kicking. Do it faggot

>be me
>work in a jail
>seen ton of fucked up shit
>people trying to hang up constantly

OP is a pussy won't do it. Just wants attention like all the cons. If you want yo do it you'll succeed, gun or nothing. Everything else is bullshit. Women attempt more than men, yet men are more successful. Because they're not pussies, like OP